SL ARC catalog 2010
15Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SL ARC catalog 2010 - 1

EOIO PRDDUCTCRTRLDE

Open the catalog to page 1
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 2

ABC CMaJ - □id you knouu? AMERICAN RAMP COMPANY... ٕ ls skater owned and operated? ls the world's largest skatepark provider? Օ Has designed thousands of skateparks and offers free customized designs and quotes? Has built 1,000+ parks Worldwide including Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, England, China, Japan, Canada, Guam, United Arab Emirates, Taiwan, Ireland, Israիl, Spain, Iceland, Turkey, Germany, Puerto Rico, Australia, Dominican Republic, and the US? ls the only skatepark company that offers every build option: precast and poured-in-place concrըte, steel, wood, composite, and fiberglass?...

Open the catalog to page 2
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 3

Since ail factory welding is done from the underside of each ramp, there are no fasteners required to attach the ricling surface. The result is a smooth ride without the worries of screws backing out, which can create hazardous riding conditions and increased maintenance. (ASTM F2334-09-5.5) BEVELED LEADING EDGE fil THICK 3/16" LASER CUT FRAMEWORK By using laser table "31 r ICLl ii IUIULi / iu we are able to holcl incredibly tight We take an extra step and bevel down the lead-ing edge to make the transitions so smooth the rider glides on and off the ramps with ease. [ASTM F2334-09-S.7.1) NO...

Open the catalog to page 3
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 5

Hot-dip galvanized steel guardrails are not only tough and corrosion rsistant, but the vertical design increases visibility, allows airflow, and minimizes the likelihood of climbing. (ASTM F2334-09-5.1) GALVANIZED UNI-FORM COPING SYSTEM e me lumps iuuk i i i\ ii*A ift^ more uiiisneu, Hillll-M Hit; -.J-LL-I: " i asfr tut fr FT\iav75TrT?闯 Solicl sheet of 12-gauge galvanized steel provides outstanding support and is key in our advanced boit-through design. (ASTM A1011/A653) NOTE ARC f the only manufacturer to add tlvs extra tayet of ivpporf. Ths layer critkai because it dramatically increases...

Open the catalog to page 5
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 7

Hot-clip gai are not on rsistant, b increases v lioocl of climb 1/2" HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE SUBSTRATE ■ I " is pre-cut, pre-drillecl er to exactly match the nish. (ASTM D638/D256) DO-IT-YOURSELF SKATEPARKKITS With ARC's DIY kits, a small budget can still yield a b镮g skate exprience. Thse kits offer a unique opportun騯ty to provide a professional quality product at a greatly discounted price and bring communties together through building the skatepark as a team. With kit options ranging from $5,000 to $15,000, delivered to your community, a new skatepark is very afford-able. Check out...

Open the catalog to page 7
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 9

irdrails are not only tough e vertical design increases minimizes the likelihood of corners, coping placement, mpy, wavy transitions are a land finishing (not required ne loss of the entrained air >re susceptible to cracking ind can be problematic if 15-YEAR WARRANTY Օ PRECAST PRECISION SOLID CONCRETE RIDING SURFACE STAINLESS OR GALVANIZED COPING ed our concrըte recipe with e becomes more brittle the being pulled apart) forces e skateboarding exerts impact forces, rather than tension forces, we t much stronger and more durable without jeopardizing the quality. ing surface, outstanding...

Open the catalog to page 9
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 11

V ■ K J il olo eel nces ansi r imf RAMP PRECISION ramps are cast in laser-cut molds with laser table toler-. This ensures perfect ramp ions and finish with no waves perfections. (ACI-. 117-960) 1 Because the coping is incorpo-rated info the prcision mold, the placement and coping reveal is guaranteed to be perfect every time. [ASTM F2480-06.2) J. RdditionaL Value ENGINEERING Ail of the ramps are pre-engineered so there is no neecl to pay for architectural and engineering fees relatecl to the design. Our design work is free and we also have Professional Liability insurance coverage for your...

Open the catalog to page 11
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 13

QJ L QJ CE U Tight 3' Radius 147" Angle a ai et

Open the catalog to page 13
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 14

Q: Whcit is the best product line? A: Because we offer every build method, we don't push one over the oher. We will prsent you with ail of your options and work with you to dtermine the best build method for your communty. However, it is noteworthy that most municipalities prefer the Pro Sries and the Solo Sries product lines because of their long warranty and reduced maintenance. Q: How much do you charge for your design services? A: We offer our design services at no charge. Because we are the larg-est skatepark builder in the world we are able to extend thse services at no cost to our...

Open the catalog to page 14
SL ARC catalog 2010 - 15

American Ramp Company 601 S. McKinley Avenue Joplin, MO 64801-3220 USA BDD.9H9.2D2H mmiju.3mericanrampcampany.com Toi) Free: 800-949-2024 International: 417-206-6816 Fax: 417-206-6888 info@americanrampcompany.com The LUorld's Larqest Shabeparh Provid

Open the catalog to page 15

All World Skate Parks catalogs and technical brochures