series 7000
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

series 7000 - 2

HANDCRAFTED WOOD DOORS 4 4 f » fJ

Open the catalog to page 2
series 7000 - 3

ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS FOR HOMES QF DISTINCTION The 7000 Sries wood doors combine the convenience of modern sectional doors with the classic appearance of swing-open carriage house style wood doors. Our Amish craftsmen in Mt. Hope, Ohio, and our northwest wood artisans in Centralia, Washington, hand-build beautiful wood doors with an obsessive attention to every detail. Each door is made to our precise specifications, or your custom specifications, for a unique look. We use the finest woods, offering authentic rail and stile construction as well as flush doors with trim options. On the...

Open the catalog to page 3
series 7000 - 4

T Model 7401 Preakness, stained. Accented with 12 window arched on single doors and 12 window arched on double door with Fleur De Lis hardware. 3

Open the catalog to page 4
series 7000 - 5

QUALITY Wayne-Dalton controls the quality of the wood right from the beginning by hand picking the finest material in its earliest forms. As one of the largest^^ makers of wood garage doors, we make a point to be involved in the complete lifecycle of every wood door. We use a combination of premium woods in our doors to enhance the look^| and performance. You can also specify a unique variety of wood if you choose. Hemlock makes a superb painting surface. Cedar is an excellent exterior grade material, highly resistant to rot and insects. Mahogany has a tight | smooth grain and is naturally...

Open the catalog to page 5
series 7000 - 7

THE 7000 MODELS THE QUALITY cARRIAGE HOUSE STYLE WOOD DOORS FOR LESS. The 7000 models display stylish yet simple trim packages on flush door surfaces. All models feature two-sided smooth door sections on a sturdy hemlock frame with an insulated core. Models 7000 through 7003 are finished with hardboard interior and exterior. These doors also feature an optional upgrade to plywood for the exterior only. The model 7004 features a smooth plywood interior and a 5/8" T1-11 grooved plywood exterior. 7000

Open the catalog to page 7
series 7000 - 8

THE 7100 MQDELS the perfect choice if you are looking for a custom style with the quality features found in our top-of-the-line doors. The 7100 models feature authentic stile and rail construction on a hemlock frame. Models 7101 through 7104 offer paint grade plywood surfaces while the 7105 offers a hemlock raised panel surface that can be stained or painted. The 7105 also offers an option to upgrade to Western Red Cedar.

Open the catalog to page 8
series 7000 - 11

THE 7400 MQDEL5 Our premium wood doors feature your choice of quality stain-grade or paint-grade woods. Custom designs and custom wood materials are also welcome. If you can dream it, we can build it. Models 7400-7412 Thse wood doors feature six distinctive patterns that speak of skilled craftsmanship and caring hands. Choose from a multitude of facing options including a rustic rough sawn design or the elegant styling of a tongue and groove medley to create the door you have always wanted.* Insulated for noise and temperature control, these flush doors with their trim overlay bring back...

Open the catalog to page 11
series 7000 - 12

SELECTION GUIDE Choose from a number of window panel options to complment your home. Refer to the chart on the inside flap of the next page for availability and many more design options.

Open the catalog to page 12
series 7000 - 13

HARDWARE Complementing hardware will add style to any door. Refer to the chart on the inside flap of the next page for availability and many more design options. 12

Open the catalog to page 13
series 7000 - 14

flap 1 ICHOOSE YOURST See all the options to define your personal style behind the All images shown represent a typical single car door. Consult your local dealer for additional sizes. Model 7400 Model 7411 Belmont 6 lite, Arched Top _ IA DelMar 6 lite, Square Top Model 7401 Preakness 16 lite, Square Top Model 7412 Derby 12 lite, Square Top CO- ^ O I Model 7402 Churchill 8 lite, Square Top Model 7420 Cabriolet 16 lite, Square Top CD O i w "a ף~ m ^ ^ W OC o I×■ co O Ll_ -CI . . . C i cvj \/\ rrrr~ CD CD° O O M c "3- '^-C _ r- r-fe v * tu a)^

Open the catalog to page 14
series 7000 - 15

Model 7101 fr^rsr Model 7103 Grooved only 6 lite, Square Top III III IIIII m I Crossbuck/Grooved 6 lite, Square Top Crossbuck/Grooved 6 lite, Square Top CO Model 7104 Wide, 6 lite, Square Top < Iח . Li_ o> Crossbuck, 12 lite, Square Top Crossbuck, 12 lite, Square Top Model 7102 ■■■■ ■■■■ / isfflrt ■■■■ ■■■■ \ r\ 111J i> Diagonal/Grooved 16 lite, Square Top ■■■■ ■■■■ I / rr ■■■■ ■■■■ C/ o o -a Diagonal/Grooved 16 lite, Square Top Model 7105 Narrow, 16 lite, Square Top UJ | J o >- '« r ai I- <" 1 _ co _ eu ww\ nnnn ijijijij h h QODD DDDD C/ O O -a Diagonal, 16 lite, Square Top Diagonal, 16...

Open the catalog to page 15
series 7000 - 16

SO MANY CHOICES. SO MUCH Standard Windows are individual panes of 1/8" SSB or DSB glass separated by narrow wood muntins. Windows are available in eithertraditional square top or choose an arched top to give your door even more style and character. 15 *Consultyour dealerfor additional glass material options available.

Open the catalog to page 16
series 7000 - 17

lu CHOOSE YOUR WINDOWS This chart depicts most window options. Not ail glass options available for ail models. Consultyour local dealer for additional window options thatmay be available. 8'-10' WIDTH TRUE VERTICAL DIVIDED 4 lite 6 lite 8 lite Ni il m ml mnm 8 lite 12 lite 16 lite ARCH TOPS '-10' WIDTH '-18' WID

Open the catalog to page 17
series 7000 - 18

JEWELRY FOR YOUR GARAGE DQOR. 17 Our dcorative hardware collections bring out a distinctive, yet subtle, touch of individuality to your garage door. People will notice your attention to detail and your striking good taste. Every piece is made from black powder coated steel with a hand-hammered look. Additional accent pieces are available to match or complement your selection. Knockers, corner brackets and clavos give a respectful nod to the decorative nails and studs craftsmen have used to accent their doors for hundreds of years.

Open the catalog to page 18
series 7000 - 19

|3|IoPTI Corner hardware is also available in ail styles, Arrow shown. QNALHARDWAR Il r Fleur De Lis Lift andle H Il * i!ꩪ 1! For our full décorative hardware offering, see dealer for dtails.

Open the catalog to page 19
series 7000 - 20

Garage Door Design Center Keeping you protected Upload a photo of your home, instant curb appeal awaits. Experiment with panel designs, color options, and window styles! Wayne-Dalton offers several 7400 sries Wood Doors compilant with California's Wildland-Urban Interface (WUI) Building Code requirements for fire protection. Please consult your Wayne-Dalton sales reprsentative for sp驩cifie details. View the results, and find your closest Wayne-Dalton Dealer. m FIRE\ Opload you^ Uome> olaf vcsiw ceAcr akwww.Woyne-Dolton.co Item 341701 U41. I U. © 2010 Wayne-Dalton One Door Drive, PO Box 67,...

Open the catalog to page 20

All WAYNE DALTON catalogs and technical brochures

1. MODEL 900

4 Pages

2. Rolling Door

8 Pages

3. 500 SERIES

6 Pages

4. DS-50

2 Pages

5. DS SERIES

8 Pages