Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011
46Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 1

Introduction Catalog

Open the catalog to page 1
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 5

at von- ObeA-ndo-^^- c^^^^-te oui- Woח-k ,$Lat a ta^lo-Tr. ta-7'bo-i- selects -h^gh-^^^aabi'ty fab--'7'c, hebps <yoou cchoose Pmost su^'tabbe mmodel and S-^m^baחby, /^-t- won-- Oben^do-i^^- -be^^^&ke coobbect?'on ccv^^-bby'neey ^'nest -sede-ctons ^ׄ buxuu-y mateAsj'&l? Jy^>J^L- ebect--'7cab c^^^^y^^nven-ts ^f-A-^^^^ -leeadi'ng -^'n^teeחnat^'oonab b-ands UUU^brn- ח-e^^-est We ccan ewwen- ■^'n^co^^^-i-ate ^^esonaabi'zed detab?'ng. The eend sחesubt a smat funct?'onaa1 ^p-^'ece Jy->J^L- added w~abues ^ׄ beau-ty andu,n-7^y^-eness.

Open the catalog to page 5
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 9

Authentic Luxury. For our bespoke collection we pride ourselves in having searched th globe in sourcing th most remarkable materials. We beleive that luxury is found in the natural beauty of each material and we strive to bring you pi驨ces with innate value for your specific space. each dcorative plate is numbered, and engraved with the von oberndorff monogram.

Open the catalog to page 9
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 35

VO options. BaCK plate options: from our five rear plate sizes (80x40, 80x80, 80x115, 80x150, 80x220mm) we offer 60 different mechanism combinations to provide a solution for every situation. mechanisms: momentary push buttons normally opened toggle switch ON-ON/ON-OFF 250V 10A dimmer 400w Socket (Type E) Socket (Type F) RJ11 socket RJ45 socket RJ11/RJ45 socket TV-FM socket

Open the catalog to page 35
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 37

Customization. Your Status symbol. von Oberndorff grounds itself in the tradition of tailor-made handicraft. Our studio is available to assist you in projects that require a high level of Personal care. We also can create personalised graffics printed on leather or polycarbonate.

Open the catalog to page 37
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 39

Modern tools and savoir-faire spirit. At von Oberndorff we do not manufacture, we create. We use cutting edge software to design our pices and with CNC milling, we cut each back plate individually, one by one. This results in prcise fabrication that meets our demanding quality control standards.

Open the catalog to page 39
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 41

VO support. Whether building or renovating residential properties, hotels, or yachts, our design team and craftspeople works in close synergy with our partners, suppliers and clients to provide individualized, high-end service throughout your specific Project.

Open the catalog to page 41
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 43

vo website. We are delighted to invite you to explore the versatility of our collections AT: WWW.VONOBERNDORff.COM Our website's product configurator will help you select your favorite von Oberndorff style. Von Oberndorff Exclusive Switch Collection * | || + I*"* http:y /vwjw.vonob«rndorff.-com/index,php?p= 14&c=2 m ---- Apple Yahoo! Google Maps YouTube Wkipedia News (355)» Popular* Mvwbhltet: 0 Items vdn oberndorff baspoka coltettiori 4 Easy Steps To Select Your Favourite Product 1 SELECT COLLECTION ] © r~ Wor~ h i 2 SELECT FACE PLATE_^ i i y\ MRS. SAVINA DEIAMOVA LOGOLT home / Dmo...

Open the catalog to page 43
Catalogue von Oberndorff September 2011 - 45

Items shown in this catalogue may not be available. von Oberndroff product range is subject to changes at any time without prior notice.

Open the catalog to page 45

All Von Oberndorff catalogs and technical brochures