Aleta collection-2017
16Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Aleta collection-2017 - 3

I still remember when I met Jaime a few years ago, on a plane. But who is this guy with blue shoes? An artist? A designer? Maybe an actor? I did not understand anything… I just knew that, without realizing, a rationalist like me, was excited about his green chickens designs and impossible dolls! What a great flight ... Jaime is a catalyst, a Mary Poppins capable of disassembling you with his talent and energy. Upon landing I knew that Jaime and Viccarbe would someday do a project together ... and it would not be just any project. Welcome to ALETA collection _Víctor Carrasco

Open the catalog to page 3
Aleta collection-2017 - 7

ALETA in Spanish means “fin”. Inspired by the physiognomy and movement of sharks, Jaime Hayon has created the ALETA collection for Viccarbe. The collection is designed and created for use in public spaces like restaurants, hotels or offices as well as residential spaces. Composed of a chair and stool. The subtle details in the structure of the legs and the continuous movement towards its backrest, reflects the personality and character of Jaime Hayon.

Open the catalog to page 7
Aleta collection-2017 - 15

Four metal legs high back & low back Four wooden legs high back & low back Swivel base stool high back & low back Casters base Swivel base Stool high back & low back High back & low back chair Low back chair availble in two depths Stool high back & low back, same depth VICCARBE reserves the exclusive right to all brands, pictures and designs used in its bid, as well as the commercial presentation of your products. Therefore, the reproduction, manufacture, distribution and / or marketing of products containing or commercial form, in any media is prohibited. © Brands, designs and commercial...

Open the catalog to page 15

All Viccarbe catalogs and technical brochures

1. Fedele

18 Pages

2. Brix

17 Pages

3. Step

34 Pages

4. Zoco

23 Pages

5. Viccarbe Home

126 Pages