Catalog excerpts

Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 1

unique as life itself Showing character

Open the catalog to page 1
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 2

Firmly rooted in the Münsterland region. 2

Open the catalog to page 2
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 3

RE S P O N S I B I L I T Y EXAMPLE As a family company we have devoted ourselves for over 50 years to deve­ loping responsible, sustainable and healthy products as befits a tradition of modern craftsmanship. With care and with feeling for design, parquet floors, which are meant to last for a whole generation, are created in our factory in Südlohn. Evidently based on nature‘s own example and respecting the efficient use of resources for our living environment. The choice of parquet is always a choice for an genuine raw material, matured over many years. Wood is marked with nature‘s...

Open the catalog to page 3
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 4

WOOD O UR P A S S I O N There is always something special to do with wood. Its sensual warmth and charisma convey security and creative power.

Open the catalog to page 4
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 5

THE BEST FOR LIFE P ARQUET Reason enough to give yourself ample time to make an informed and mature decision for a valuable parquet from our assortment „showing character“. We hope you enjoy it.

Open the catalog to page 5
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 6

O R I E N TAT I O N S Y S TE M simple & intuitive Our parquet range offers you almost unlimited possibilities to transform your floor into you own personal stage for life. „Which floor suits me?“ Our orientation system finds the correct answer to this question. The entire ter Hürne parquet collection is sorted according to colour moods. Colour has a special emotional effect on lifestyle and interior design. It speaks volumes about the character of a person. Thus each one of the four parquet collections represents a specific character. Your choice of colour guides you intuitively to your own...

Open the catalog to page 6
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 7

bright & fresh beige brown & friendly dark & powerful

Open the catalog to page 7
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 8

V i s u a l i s e t o d a y, w h a t i t looks like tomorrow You can take the first steps towards your dream floor from the comfort of your own home. You can lay all of our floors in our floor studio with a simple click of the mouse. Our floor studio offers a wide range of rooms where you can try out various layouts and combinations as you please. Lay your floor virtually w w w. t e r h u e r n e . d e /e n / f l o o r / f l o o r- s t u d i o /

Open the catalog to page 8
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 9

Pure Collection | bright & fresh 10 - 29 Bright Collection | beige brown & friendly 30 - 49 Sensual Collection | red brown & warm 50 - 65 Straight Collection | dark & powerful 66 - 81 From tree to floor 82-89 From tree to floor 82 - 83

Open the catalog to page 9
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 11

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh

Open the catalog to page 11
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 12

bright & fresh A 2 1 | Oak design mist grey | 3 - s t r i p 12

Open the catalog to page 12
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 13

bright & fresh bright & fresh S a w - m a r ke d l o o k This floor looks like it just came from the sawmills - authentic and genui

Open the catalog to page 13
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 15

bright & fresh bright & fresh Far-sighted connoisseurs The PURE COLLECTION is designed for straightforward people who take on the world with open eyes and adopt a far-sighted approach. The design of their living spaces reflects their yearning for air and space, but also clarity and functionality. Wooden floors made from limed oak or ash characterise this uncomplicated lifestyle.

Open the catalog to page 15
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 16

bright & fresh bright & fresh Rational, open-minded and slightly analytical, these people approach life with serene optimism. Unspoilt and tranquil, this character is reflected in bright, fresh surfaces and simple forms. Wood species such as hard maple or white surfaces in the PURE COLLECTION give expression to this beautifully light attitude to life.

Open the catalog to page 16
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 17

bright & fresh bright & fresh

Open the catalog to page 17
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 18

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh O a k c r y sta l w h i t e plank | OF 1561 balanced | white-matt lacquered MAGNIFICENT Expansive Generous dimensions reflecting the impressive charisma of wood grown over many decades, give any room width and space – like the 200 mm x 2.39 m plank, for example.

Open the catalog to page 18
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 19

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh O a k c r y sta l w h i t e plank | OF 1561 balanced | white-matt lacquered Ash azure white 3-strip | OF 1278 expressive | white-matt lacquered Ash azure white plank | OF 1278 balanced | white-matt lacquered Detailed product information can be found on pages 98-105. Non-binding colour and grade illustration – deviations are possible in real wood products due to natural growth.

Open the catalog to page 19
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 20

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh Ash grey wh ite 3-strip | OF 1234 expressive | brushed/limed/matt lacquered Hard Maple Canadian arctic white 3-strip | OF 1277 balanced | white-matt lacquered Larch rosé white plank | OF 1562 | balanced brushed/lye-treated/natural oil-treated

Open the catalog to page 20
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 21

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh Maple European 3-strip | OF 258 balanced | lacquered Hard Maple Canadian plank | OF 1289 expressive | matt lacquered Hard Maple Canadian 3-strip | OF 272 balanced | lacquered Detailed product information can be found on pages 98-105. Non-binding colour and grade illustration – deviations are possible in real wood products due to natural growth.

Open the catalog to page 21
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 22

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh Hard Maple Canadian multistripe | OF 1271 balanced | matt lacquered Ash white violet 3-strip | OF 1183 expressive | white-matt lacquered Oak old wh ite plank | OF 1125 even | brushed/pasted/lacquered

Open the catalog to page 22
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 23

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh Oak old wh ite narrow plank | OF 1220 balanced | brushed/pasted/matt lacquered Oak old wh ite 3-strip | OF 1220 balanced | brushed/pasted/matt lacquered Oak grey wh ite plank | OF 1219 balanced | brushed/limed/matt lacquered Detailed product information can be found on pages 98-105. Non-binding colour and grade illustration – deviations are possible in real wood products due to natural growth.

Open the catalog to page 23
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 24

PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh OAK GREY WHITE OAK GREY WH ITE OA K G R EY W H ITE plank | OF 1219 narrow plank | OF 1219 multi strip | OF 1219 balanced | brushed/limed/matt lacquered balanced | brushed/limed/matt lacquered expressive | brushed/limed/matt lacquered

Open the catalog to page 24
Parquet floors catalogues 2015 - 25

bright & fresh PURE COLLECTION | bright & fresh Oak grey wh ite 3-strip | OF 1219 balanced | brushed/limed/matt lacquered O a k d e s i g n m i st g r e y 3-strip | OF 1564 | expressive | brushed/plane marked/coloured/matt lacquered O a k a l p i n e moo n g r e y plank | OF 1246 | expressive | sculptured/brushed/ coloured/natural oil-treated S a w - m a r ke d l o o k This floor looks like it just came from the sawmills - authentic and genuine. Detailed product information can be found on pages 98-105. Non-binding colour and grade illustration – deviations are possible in real wood...

Open the catalog to page 25

All Ter Hürne catalogs and technical brochures

1. PARQUET

140 Pages

2. B12a

110 Pages