Catalogue Studio 2018
28Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalogue Studio 2018 - 2

12 LausanneLausanne ECAL/Anthony Guex ECAL/Anthony Guex Clubhouse BIG-GAME -GAME Clubhouse BIG 13 Batten THINKK Studio Studio Batten THINKK 14 Pebble Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec Pebble Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec 15 Grasshopper Wieki Somers Studio Studio Grasshopper Wieki Somers 16 Tecto Barber & Osgerby Osgerby Tecto Barber & 17 Copacabana Christophe Delcourt Delcourt Copacabana Christophe 18 Cicala Julie Richoz Richoz Cicala Julie 19 Tennis Pierre Charpin Charpin Tennis Pierre 20 Grandiflora Pierre Charpin Charpin Grandiflora Pierre 21 Fatback Nendo Nendo Fatback 22 Chelsea Constance Guisset...

Open the catalog to page 2
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 3

Studio Tectona Outdoor furniture should by nature be simple, comfortable and practical. Over more than forty years, Tectona have shown how design and elegance can be successfully incorporated into the mix of desirable qualities. This has been achieved by establishing collaborations with the most talented designers of their generation. We are proud of the ground covered since the launch of the bench designed by Andrée Putman, in 1992, for the CAPC Contemporary Art Museum of Bordeaux… we value each and every one of our collaborations with the biggest names in design: Barber & Osgerby,...

Open the catalog to page 3
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 5

Copacabana folding bench and chai

Open the catalog to page 5
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 6

ivEHsH -'iW. iiVttttVVUWWm**WM %■ 'at *..VvvVivAkV*W,.V.Vi,-sv Htea % « s ^,«>V»Vk hrtti “; %i'^ ■■•■••••-■Lt- ■ Pebble platform

Open the catalog to page 6
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 7

Fatback sun lounger and backres

Open the catalog to page 7
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 9

Batten collectio

Open the catalog to page 9
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 10

' t i i i i i » ■ i • ■ ■ i ■ ■ ■ i ■ t ( i f i i i i ■ ■ * i i i i i < ‘ ft ft “ * * ■ • « ■ * * * • * * * * ft ft ft' ft * » ft « ft ft * * « t B ■: ft »: ft * * ft ft * - « » * * ft ft ft « m m *: ft ■ « *- * « ft ■ i t a « * a i i -f i ■ * m ft m * ft « ■» “• - * * * * >w ■ ■ n ■ m h « m m « >« i «...

Open the catalog to page 10
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 12

Clubhouse collectio

Open the catalog to page 12
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 14

ECAL/Anthony Guex The Lausanne bench is the fruit of the collaboration with Anthony Guex, a young designer at ECAL, Lausanne, one of the foremost art and design universities in the world. It is a reinterpretation of the iconic Glenwood bench. Anthony Guex chose to pair teak with aluminium, in order to impart a modern and gentler look to the bench. Lausanne is a successful union of the traditional and the contemporary. • Bench in teak and aluminium Available in white, red or blue After 7 years as a cabinetmaker, Anthony Guex studied design at Geneva University then at ECAL. Analysis forms a...

Open the catalog to page 14
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 15

Club House • Stackable chair • Stackable armchair • Square table • Rectangular table The Clubhouse collection is designed to adapt just as well to domestic spaces as to the requirements of public spaces. Teak’s quality and durability and the guiding principles of comfort and practicality gave rise to pieces of furniture with sober lines suitable for everyday use. The seats can be stacked easily and a cushion may be added for addi­ ional comt fort. With Clubhouse, you can create a warm and welcoming environment whether in the garden, living room or outdoor area of a restaurant. Solid natural...

Open the catalog to page 15
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 16

THINKK Studio Batten is an original collection for which the main idea was to play with the space between the teak battens, a key element of outdoor furniture. The lines are pure, the seat very comfortable. Its fine contemporary design allows Batten to furnish any garden, whether classic or contemporary. Batten is composed of a table and a chair made exclusively of teak. • Armchair • Table Armchair and table in solid natural teak THINKK Studio is a Thai design studio founded in 2008 by two design graduates, Decha Archjananun and Ploypan Theerachai. The duo have received numerous national...

Open the catalog to page 16
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 17

Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec • Platform 2 m • Top for platform 2 m • Platform 1 m • Armchair • Sid etable Mattresses and cushions available ^ see end of catalogue Collection in round-fibre woven resin, sand coloured, aluminium structure Enigmatic is the word that best describes the Pebble collection. It is composed of two platforms of different size and their mattresses, an armchair and its mattress, a side table and two cushions. Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec were inspired by the surprising form that baskets took when they are turned over. The pieces are made from resin woven on an aluminium...

Open the catalog to page 17
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 18

Studio Wieki Somers The Grasshopper collection is composed of a table and a chair in powdercoated aluminium and steel. It impresses with its bounding elegance, the pastel green perforations, the slender silhouette and high stability. The ensemble brings to mind the dynamism and freshness of spring. • Chair • Table Table and chair in powder-coated aluminium, pastel green Wieki Somers and Dylan van der Berg founded Studio Wieki Somers in 2003. Their creations are suffused by lightness; they reinterpret our daily environment with light, good taste and lightheartedness. At the core of Studio...

Open the catalog to page 18
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 19

Barber & Osgerby The designers Barber & Osgerby were commissioned to interpret the archetypal garden bench in teak. The Tecto bench, sober and elegant, is inspired by traditional know-how so dear to Tectona. Its distinctive "roof frame" structure, supporting the backrest and seat, makes the Tecto an exceptional bench transcending the whims of fashion. • Bench in solid natural teak Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby have earned international renown: both are Royal Designers for Industry (RDI). The work of the London duo 17 is always pure and effective, free of useless embellishments.

Open the catalog to page 19
Catalogue Studio 2018 - 20

Christophe Delcourt • Folding chair • Folding bench • Folding table • Sun lounger • Deckchair • Footrest • Tray Collection in solid natural teak presented here with Duo Ecru Batyline Different colours of fabric available see inside back cover The aptly named Copacabana collection is infused with sunlight and easy living. The folding chair, folding bench, sun lounger and deckchair are made of teak and Batyline allowing for easy manipulation, cleaning and storage. Teak and Batyline are synonymous with strength and softness, guaranteeing perfect comfort. A teak folding table completes...

Open the catalog to page 20

All Tectona catalogs and technical brochures

1. Catalogue 2022

107 Pages

2. TECTONA 2021

108 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. TECTONA 2016

140 Pages

2. CATALOGUE 2012

84 Pages