OPTIMA 150
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

OPTIMA 150 - 1

SLIDING AUTOMATIC DOOR OPTIMA150

Open the catalog to page 1
OPTIMA 150 - 2

and modular mechanism: a module allows a wide range of combinations and clearances I Transmission by a double notched belt in the telescopic version (silence and reliability) I Door leaf adjustment range up to a height of 20 mm I Silent operation thanks to acoustic and reinforced rollers with a large diameter I Securilock Technology: patented bistable or positive safety locking system, complying with Standard NFS 61-937 I Electronic switch and/or Radio remote control (6 main operating modes) I Safety management complying with future Standard 16005 I Teach-in function at start-up I Customer...

Open the catalog to page 2
OPTIMA 150 - 3

Special features Features Dimensions du mécanisme coulissant (H x P) Allows large flow of foot traffic télescopique (H x P) Dimensions du mécanisme Maximum weight Largeurs de passage Brushlessde passage Hauteur Technology USB Technology Alimentationmotoréducteur (selon versions) Possible configurations Temps d’ouverture réglable et paramétrable Sliding version Temporisation de fermeture réglable 1 door leaf Température de fonctionnement Système de sécurité mécanique intrinsèque < > Sliding version Fonction économ 2 door leaves Telescopic version 2 door leaves Telescopic version 3 door...

Open the catalog to page 3
OPTIMA 150 - 4

OPTIMA150 Compatible SOFTICA joinery and profiles (door lock bars optional) Aluminium door leaves (RAL shade or anodised) Vantaux aluminium (teinte RAL ou anodisé) 22 mm Aluminium door 22 mm (ép vitrage jusqu’à 11 mm) Vantaux en Aluminiumleaves (glazing thickness up to 11 mm) Vantaux en Aluminiumleaves (glazing thickness up to 24 mm) 32 mm Aluminium door 32 mm (ép vitrage jusqu’à 24 mm) Vantaux en Aluminiumleaves (glazing thickness up to 34 mm) 45 mm Aluminium door 45 mm (ép vitrage jusqu’à 34 mm) Electronic control switch Radio remote control Infrared movement and presence detection...

Open the catalog to page 4

All SOFTICA catalogs and technical brochures

1. INNOVA

4 Pages

2. GALINO

5 Pages

3. IDOOR

4 Pages

4. ELIPTICA

4 Pages

5. OPTIMA +

4 Pages