Skovby Catalog 2023
61Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Skovby Catalog 2023 - 1

MB I 1 Dining room functionality

Open the catalog to page 1
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 2

Original Danish design Our furniture is based on ideas of simplicity, functionality and great details. One of the great details is that vi only use sustainable wood. Another is our commitment to the zoriginal trade. Throughout the years, Skovby has educated more than 250 men and women within the field of furniture production. With an inclusive staff policy, a flexible senior policy and a constant flow of around 10 apprentices, we carry on our core values while also investing in the future. We are proud to say that we work hard and passionately each day to uphold the traditions of great...

Open the catalog to page 2
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 3

Third generation Skovby’s story began in 1933 in a small rural village in Denmark. Back then a talented young cabinetmaker with big dreams started a small-scale furniture production in his mother’s home in Skovby. His name was Thorvald Rasmussen – and this was the beginning of what would eventually become Skovby Møbelfabrik A/S. For Thorvald – and later his son Villy – there were many obstacles, but also many triumphs along the way, and slowly but surely the company expanded and grew. Today Skovby is owned by third generation and grandsons Preben and Jørgen Rasmussen and the furniture is...

Open the catalog to page 3
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 4

CONTENTS 03 Original Danish Design 05 Third generation 09 Meet the designer 10 Time to expand your circle 21 The more the merrier 32 From leftover wood to beautiful design 53 Mix, match and relax 69 Don’t be square 85 Room for storage 103 Have a seat 114 Materials 116 Index #104 Table Black oak w. black nanolaminate top  6-9 More info page 50 SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 4
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 5

PER HÅNSBÆK Architect & Designer With a passion for equal parts materials, design and functionality architect Per Hånsbæk has developed a long line of Skovby dining room furniture for more than 30 years. Each piece of furniture has the characteristic Hånsbæk signature – a distinct balance between design and functionality, which he believes to be of equal importance. SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 5
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 6

TIME TO EXPAND Round dining tables with unique extension systems YOUR CIRCLE SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 6
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 7

Skovby #33 I Expand your circle Expand your circle Make room for all your loved ones with the beautiful and iconic #33 dining table. The table is known for its unique patented exten sion system. A turntable under the tabletop splits the tabletop in three in one synchronous movement revealing three extension leaves stored in the base. When light pressure is applied, the extension leaves unfold and expand the circle of the tabletop to a seating capacity of 9 people. #33 Table | black nanolaminate top 6-9 Chair #825 Black oak SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 7
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 8

Skovby #33 I Expand your circle #33 Table top | Walnut natural oil SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK #33 Table |  6-9 #46 Chair Walnut natural oil 14 I 15

Open the catalog to page 8
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 9

Skovby #120 I Expand your circle Table #120 is ideal for modern, compact living with its small and perfectly round shape. The wooden legs appear both edgy and soft with interesting lines and a smooth rounded finish. The legs are slightly angled for a vivid expression and contemporary look. #120 Table | Oak white oil | black nanolaminate top  4-9 #807 Chair Oak white oil SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 9
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 10

Skovby #111 I Expand your circle Skovby #112 I Expand your circle #111 Table 4-8 #92 Chair Oak lacquered #112 Table 4-14 #65 Chair Walnut lacquered Dining table #111 is a smaller and more compact version of table #112. see function at skovby.com SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 10
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 11

THE MORE RECTANGULAR DINING TABLES WITH INNOVATIVE EXTENSION SYSTEMS SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 11
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 12

In the category of rectangular dining tables with traditional extension systems, you find our popular models #23, #24, #26 and #27. All tables are supplied with three extension leaves, which are stored conveniently under the tabletop. fourth extension leaf is available separately for A #23 and #26 as is a set consisting of three extra extension leaves for #24 and #27. Each inserted extension leaf extends the seating capacity by two seats. Tables #24 I #27 8-20 people SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 12
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 13

Skovby #26 I #27 I The more the merrier #27 Table |  6-20 #826 Chair #833 Bench #840 Stool Oak natural oil #27 Table |  6-20 #826 Chair #833 Bench #840 Stool Oak natural oil SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 13
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 14

Skovby #26 I #27 I The more the merrier #27 Table |  6-20 #47 Chair #414 Sideboard Oak white oil SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 14
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 15

Skovby #26 I #27 I The more the merrier #26 Table |  4-14 #825 Chair #304 Sideboard Black oak SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 15
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 16

Skovby #23 I #24 I The more the merrier #23 Table 4-14 #801 Chair Black oak #24 Table | 8-20 #64 Chair #306 Sideboard Oak white oil SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 16
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 17

From leftover wood to beautiful design SUSTAINABLE & STACKABLE STOOL The idea and design of stool #840 sprang from pieces of leftover wood. Pieces cut from round and elliptical shaped tables are brought together to create a stackable and sustainable stool made entirely from leftover pieces from our production. Wood is a living, lasting and everchanging material. And it is the core of everything we do. We believe balance is key. And we believe in protecting and respecting nature and the forests that give life to our furniture. That is the reason why we produce our furniture ocally l – in our...

Open the catalog to page 17
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 18

Skovby #832 I #833 I Social seating Scooch together on the sturdy and beautiful two-seater #832 or the three-seater bench #833 This versatile bench is crafted from solid wood and is as decorative as it is functional. Use it for seating, in the entry hall, by the foot of the bed, or as a display and storage piece – simply use your imagination. #833 Bench Oak natural oil SKOVBY - MADE IN DENMARK

Open the catalog to page 18
Skovby Catalog 2023 - 19

Skovby #130 I #131 I Beautiful and functional workspaces Skovby #130 I #131 I Beautiful and functional workspaces #130 Home desk | Black Oak #840 Stool | Oak natural oil #131 Home desk | HPL laminate top #52 Chair Oak white oil Home desk #130 has a rounded steel underframe inspired by the style of the 100-year-old Bauhaus School of Design. Home desk #131 with rounded corners in solid wood, veeneer or laminate provides a beautiful and functional workspace. The simple and light design takes up minimal space in the home while still providing a practical workspace with pre-installed USB...

Open the catalog to page 19