Immersion blender XM-12
22Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Immersion blender XM-12 - 2

XM 12 BY SAMMIC THE MOST VERSATILE COMMERCIAL COMPACT HAND MIXER

Open the catalog to page 2
Immersion blender XM-12 - 3

Versatility without add-on tools Maximum comfort for the user Download the speec sheet

Open the catalog to page 3
Immersion blender XM-12 - 4

All-in-one Versatility without add-on tools

Open the catalog to page 4
Immersion blender XM-12 - 5

Versatility without add-on tools Watch Video on Youtube XM-12 is ideal for achieving the most subtle, delicate and airy blending or smooth purées. The advanced design of the blade, the blade protector and the range of speeds available make it ideal for achieving the most subtle blending to more delicate and airy emulsions, all in a fast and comfortable way and without the need for add-on tools.

Open the catalog to page 5
Immersion blender XM-12 - 6

ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS The Y-Blade, professional and with three very sharp blades of tempered steel with a long-duration cutting edge, has inclinations which have been studied in order to achieve a perfect result with each elaboration. Thanks to the three blades, less time and less motor effort is required to obtain the desired texture.

Open the catalog to page 6
Immersion blender XM-12 - 7

All-in-one ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS All-in-one ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Designed for small productions XM-12 is ideal for mise-en-place and support in service. It is intended to work with maximum comfort in recipients of up to 10 litres of capacity.

Open the catalog to page 7
Immersion blender XM-12 - 8

Optionally, XM-12 can be equipped with a shorter additional arm, making the blender even more versatile.

Open the catalog to page 8
Immersion blender XM-12 - 9

Enhanced UX Maximum comfort for the user

Open the catalog to page 9
Immersion blender XM-12 - 10

Compact design Similar in size to a domestic mixer, XM-12 is a logical and manageable size for mise-en-place and support in service.

Open the catalog to page 10
Immersion blender XM-12 - 11

Ergo-design & bi-mat-grip XM-12 is a highly manageable blender. The external casing, made in two materials, allows an ergonomic hold with an anti-slip grip and the handle features optimum inclination in order to minimise fatigue.

Open the catalog to page 11
Immersion blender XM-12 - 12

The arm is detachable with quick fastening due to the safety restraint system and the “click” which indicates the locked position.

Open the catalog to page 12
Immersion blender XM-12 - 13

Enhanced UX ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Enhanced UX ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Hood designed to avoid splashes The careful design of the hood avoids splashes during work.

Open the catalog to page 13
Immersion blender XM-12 - 14

The operation of the XM-12 is very simple and intuitive and it has a warning light when the machine is connected to the mains.

Open the catalog to page 14
Immersion blender XM-12 - 15

Built to last Durability guarantee

Open the catalog to page 15
Immersion blender XM-12 - 16

Built to last ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Built to last ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Professional performance Robustly constructed, XM-12 is manufactured with materials of the highest quality and offers maximum motor power in a compact size. It is capable of carrying out prolonged work without the casing overheating.

Open the catalog to page 16
Immersion blender XM-12 - 17

Built to last ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Built to last ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Life-plus XM-12 is equipped with a motor which has passed all of the most demanding usage tests.

Open the catalog to page 17
Immersion blender XM-12 - 18

Studied geometry The exterior shape of the casing is designed to avoid it rolling and falling from the work surface.

Open the catalog to page 18
Immersion blender XM-12 - 19

ALL-IN-ONE I ENHANCED UX I BUILT TO LAST I SPECIFICATIONS Thanks to the ease of assembly and disassembly of the arm, cleaning it is extremely easy and can be done both under the tap and in the dishwasher. The lower closure of the metal arm guarantees robustness and durability.

Open the catalog to page 19
Immersion blender XM-12 - 20

XM-12 is approved by NSF: guaranteed safety and hygiene.

Open the catalog to page 20
Immersion blender XM-12 - 22

AENOR E? Empresa Registrada ER-0437/1/96 SAMMIC, S.L. ■ Basarte, 1 ■ 20720 AZKOITIA (Gipuzkoa) ■ SPAIN

Open the catalog to page 22

All Sammic catalogs and technical brochures

1. Salad Dryers

8 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. COMBI CK-48V

2 Pages

2. COMBI CK-45V

2 Pages

3. COMBI CK-38V

2 Pages

4. COMBI CK-35V