Röshults Catalog 2019/2020
52Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 3

PER FECT BA L A NCE Experience the beauty of high-quality materials combined with distinctive design and top-class engineering. Find the perfect balance between people, objects, space, cooking, friends and family – and let life be the centerpiece. In our pursuit of excellence, we have continuously refined our designs for ultimate style and function. We present an exclusive collection of outdoor kitchen and lifestyle products – and now the choice is yours. Let your outdoor kitchen and lounge reflect your ambitions, lifestyle, and dreams. Welcome.

Open the catalog to page 3
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 4

UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES Mats Broberg & Johan Ridderstråle Creative Directors for Röshults

Open the catalog to page 4
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 5

From our very first designs to our current collection, the Roshults products are influenced by our vision of strength, duration, and elegance through time. With our proud heritage and a curious mindset, we strive to create beautiful, practical outdoor kitchen solutions for the discerning individual. We are proud to present our Kitchen Island, a custom-made all-in-one outdoor kitchen, combining style and quality with ultimate function. We have further refined our classic BBQ grills and outdoor kitchen products into our new Open Kitchen-concept, which we are excited to introduce. The Garden...

Open the catalog to page 5
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 7

Module Cutting Board Module Kitchen Sink Module Drawer Unit K I T C H E N MODU L E S For Open Kitchen and Kitchen Island.

Open the catalog to page 7
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 9

OPE N K I T C H E N Combine modules with open units.

Open the catalog to page 9
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 16

K I T C H E N I SL A N D Combine modules with an island unit.

Open the catalog to page 16
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 22

BB Q WO OD OV E N Contemporar y design, classic wood fire taste.

Open the catalog to page 22
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 24

The worlds first charcoal grill with the speed of a gas grill. Per fect grilling temperature within minutes.

Open the catalog to page 24
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 26

BB Q TA BL E G R I L L Bring the charcoal grill with you, without compromising on qualit y or st yle.

Open the catalog to page 26
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 31

MO OR E C H A I R A N D S OFA S Y S T E M With your personal selection of modules, we build an outdoor lounge per fectly suited to your preferences.

Open the catalog to page 31
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 33

G A R DE N A N T I BE S C H A I R A classic chair, made for ultimate comfor t and elegance.

Open the catalog to page 33
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 44

GARDEN SUN CHAIR / GARDEN EASY TABLE

Open the catalog to page 44
Röshults Catalog 2019/2020 - 50

Sweden www.roshults.com Official Stores Shop conveniently at our Online Store, shop.roshults.com or with any of our selected distributors. Follow' us .on social media, and sign up to .our newsletter, for imore information! www.roshults.com

Open the catalog to page 50

All Röshults catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs