DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022
92Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 3

Creative Collaborations Collaboration is the essence of Creation. RAK Ceramics works with renowned designers to create innovative bathroom products that will inspire and enhance your imagination. Aimed to address the evolving design demand of the market, these collaborations bring forth creative ideas and latest trends in the industry resulting in an aesthetic and functional bathroom collection. RAK Ceramics brings the designer’s idea to life by creating high quality products which gives the customers the freedom to imagine. Starting from the left side: Patrick Norguet, Giuseppe Maurizio...

Open the catalog to page 3
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 5

Patrick Norguet creates a surprising new bathroom project for RAK Ceramics: RAK-Valet. A set of visions, designs, exclusive shapes and fast rhythms that lead to unexpected solutions, a hallmark of Norguet’s approach to each of his new creations. RAKValet represents all the creative genius of the French designer, combined with the reputation of Rak Ceramics for manufacturing quality and project completion. The collection consists of functional elements, that fully service the bathroom experience: a space that is increasingly the protagonist of every interior design project, residential or...

Open the catalog to page 5
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 6

Design by Patrick Norguet Patrick Norguet is an essential figure on the international design scene. After completing his design studies at the ESDI, Patrick Norguet was commissioned to design the display windows of two major players in the luxury industry: Yves Saint-Laurent and Louis Vuitton. From these experiences, he gained an un- derstanding of brand identity and the way of showcasing it. Designing Renault ‘s event stands helped him to hone and apply his synthesis skills to ephemeral architectures. In 2000, his Rainbow Chair, noticed and produced by Giulio Cappellini, gave him...

Open the catalog to page 6
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 7

Water Saving Easy Cleaning Rimless technology RAK Ceramics delivers the ultimate in technology for bathroom suites. Based on similar design specifications to sanitaryware in hospitals and medical centres, RAK Ceramics Rimless water closets allows you to experience the same high standards of hygiene in your own home. RAK Ceramics continues to set new standards of hygiene and water efficiency in the sanitaryware industry, with uniquely engineered water flushing systems that effectively remove waste, helping to keep bathrooms fresh and hygienic. WATER SAVING Using just 4 litres for the full...

Open the catalog to page 7
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 8

Hidden fixation systems Our wall hung and back to wall products are benefitting from the collaboration with Fischer Group, one of the industry leaders. The use of the most innovative Fischer fixing systems, is allowing us design freedom on the ceramic, better aesthetics and more safety for the installer. No Lateral Holes FOR BACK TO WALL AND FREE STANDING The Hidden Fixation System is comfortable and time saving, in fact one-man installation is made possible by the clip system that keeps the ceramic held up during the installation.

Open the catalog to page 8
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 10

B r i n gi n g domest i c li fe into the op en (a nd vicevers a) A s peci a l pro j e c t , t h e re s u lt of a ve r y s i m p le c on ce pt , but j us t a s s t ron g a s to g i ve c h a r a ct e r t o t h e h ous e i n ev er y d e ta i l: d i a lo g u e . D i a log u e b e t we e n ins i de a nd o ut s i d e , b e tw e e n li g h t a n d s had ow, d ial o g ue bet wee n volu m e s , d i a lo g u e b e t w e e n lin e s, di a l o g ue bet we e n e le m e n ts , s h a p e s a n d m at e rial s . Fro m t he d i a log u e c om e s a n e w w a y of livin g and enj o y i ng th e d o m e s ti c...

Open the catalog to page 10
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 11

Un p rojet p ar ticulier, fr uit d ´ un concep t très sim p le, m ais à la fois suffisam m ent for t, p our conférer d u car actère à la m aison, d ans tous les d étails: le d ialogue. D ialogue entre l´ intér ieur et l´ extér ieur, d ialogue entre les élém ents, les for m es et les m atér iaux. À p ar tir d u d ialogue naît un nouveau m od e d ´ hab iter et d e jouir d e l´ esp ace d om estiq ue, q ui d evient un esp ace lib re d e schém as, p er m éab le, osm otiq ue et innovateur. D ans tout esp ace intér ieur, l´ extér ieur est p résent, vivant, d éter m ine le r ythm e, r aconte l´...

Open the catalog to page 11
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 12

Un proye cto e sp e c ia l, re s u lta do de u n conce pto m uy si mple , pe ro ig u a lme n te fue rte para dar c a r á c te r a la c a s a e n cada de talle : e l diá log o. D iá log o e n tre ade ntro y afue ra, e n tre lu z y s ombr a , diálogo e ntre v o lu me n , diá log o e n tre líne as, diálogo e n tre e le me n tos , for ma s y m ate riale s. De sde e l diá log o n a c e u n nue v o m odo de h a bita r y de dis f r u ta r de l e spacio domé s tic o, qu e s e v u e lv e un e spacio libre de e s qu e ma s , pe r me a ble , osm ótico, in n ov a dor. En cada am bie nte in te r n o, e...

Open the catalog to page 12
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 17

Models | Modelli | Modèles | Modelos | Modelle | Модели Drain Included Drain Included Measurements | Misure | Dimensions | Medidas | Abmessungen | Размеры Note | Nota | Remarque | Notas | Hinweis | Примечание All dimensions in mm tolerance ±5% for below 200mm and ±3% for above 200mm | Tutte le dimensioni hanno una tolleranza di ±5% mm al di sotto dei 200mm e di ±3% mm al disopra dei 200mm | Toutes les dimensions en mm tolérance ±5% pour moins de 200mm et ±3% pour plus de 200mm | Todas las medidas en mm con tolerancia de 5% para menos de 200mm y 3% para más de 200mm | Alle Abmessungen in mm,...

Open the catalog to page 17
DESIGNER COLLECTION 2022 - 18

RAKSOLID: DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY RAKSOLID: STILE E FUNZIONALITA’ | RAKSOLID: STYLE ET FONCTIONNALITÉ | RAKSOLID: DISEÑO Y FUNCIONALIDAD | RAKSOLID: STIL UND FUNKTIONALITÄT | RAKSOLID: ДИЗАЙН И ФУНКЦИОНАЛЬНОСТ RAK-Valet bathtubs are made of RAKSOLID, a durable material composed of a mixture of natural minerals and resins. The elegant matte white finish gives a distinctive feel to the bathing area, as well as a pleasant to the touch and more anti-slip safety. PLEASANT TO TOUCH PIACEVOLE AL TATTO AGRÉABLE À TOUCHER AGRADABLE AL TACTO ANGENEHM ZUM TASTEN ПРИЯТНО ПРИКАСАТЬСЯ EXTERNAL...

Open the catalog to page 18

All RAK Ceramics catalogs and technical brochures

1. RAK-PLANO

27 Pages

2. RAK-JOY UNO

31 Pages

3. RAK-Joy

27 Pages

4. RAK-Sensation

23 Pages

5. RAK-Feeling

29 Pages