Rais Catalogue 2019/20
140Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 3

LET’S GO OUTSIDE WE SEEK THE BLUE, OPEN SKIES. THE SILENCE OF THE FOREST. THE QUIET, RUGGED BEACH. Out there under the blue sky, we unplug. We slow down. Turn our back on everyday routines. We embrace the small joys. The simple life. A swallow in the sky. Trees bending in the wind. The lapping of the waves. Back home, the crackling fire completes the day. Find time to enjoy Find time to enjoy the here and now with a wood-burning stove or fireplace insert from RAIS. Explore our comprehensive collection, find out how you can design your own wood-burning stove and be inspired by magnificent...

Open the catalog to page 3
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 4

16 CONTENTS INSERTS 54 STOVES 08 Pilar 16 New Visio 58 New Nexo 20 New 500 68 600 72 New Viva L 28 700 78 Rina 36 900 79 Q-Be 38 Q-Tee 40 2:1 80 Q-Tee 2 44 Q-Tee insert 82 Q-Be insert 83 Q-Tee 2 C 46 SOAPSTONE/CERAMIC Juno Poleo Rina Juno Ceramic ACCESSORIES 94 OUTDOOR 100 SPECIFICATIONS 108

Open the catalog to page 4
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 6

ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR HOME DECOR DO YO PREFER A HOME THAT REFLECTS YOUR TASTE AND PERSONALITY? With a RAIS wood-burning stove, you have the ultimate freedom to design a stove that matches your individual taste. Unleash your inner designer, choose between a vast variety of options and design your personal one-of-a-kind wood-burning stove. There is also the option to choose from our comprehensive collection of fireplace inserts. No matter whether you are building a new home or simply renovating the old one, a fireplace insert might just be that small detail that brings character and...

Open the catalog to page 6
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 7

A HOUSE IN THE TREETOPS In a Norwegian forest, a family’s ultimate dream of a holiday home has come true. We visit their beautiful treetop house fully equipped with kitchen, bathroom and a Q-Tee wood-burning stove. COSY CABIN VIBE At a Danish summer cabin with magnificent fjord views, RAIS creates a cosy fireplace vibe.

Open the catalog to page 7
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 11

DESIGN YOUR OWN WOOD-BURNING STOVE USE OUR CUSTOMIZER AND DESIGN YOUR OWN WOOD-BURNING STOVE. EXPLORE THE MANY OPTIONS AND CREATE A PERSONALISED DESIGN. Use the Customizer feature on our website www.rais.com to easily design your own wood-burning stove and to explore our comprehensive range of design options, before you make up your mind. We invite you to mix, match and experiment until you find your preferred style and look.

Open the catalog to page 11
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 12

NORDIC SHADES At RAIS, wood burning stoves are not necessarily black. Instead you are free to choose from a beautiful selection of popular, Nordic shades that break with tradition and add a unique touch to our wood-burning stoves. Visit www.rais.com to try our Customizer feature and to find your favourite colour. TALL OR SHORT? Choose your favourite wood-burning stove in a height that fits your home. Wood-burning stoves from RAIS are available in various heights allowing you to choose a stove that complements the architecture of your home. Options vary from model to model.

Open the catalog to page 12
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 13

SMALL DETAIL – BIG DIFFERENCE A handle is a small detail that makes a big aesthetic difference. Choose from a comprehensive selection of handles in different materials, colours and designs for your new RAIS wood-burning stove. Options include antiqued oak, leather, white Corian and stainless steel. UNIQUE SWIVEL BASE Choose your wood-burning stove with a swivel base and let the cosy fireplace vibe fill the room. There is nothing like cuddling up in front of a wood-burning stove enjoying the warmth, the crackling fire and the beautiful colours of the flames. Choose a swivel base for your...

Open the catalog to page 13
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 14

CLEVERAIR CleverAir makes your life easier by automatically ensuring a cost-efficient and eco-friendly combustion. CleverAir is an air damper that automatically adjusts the air supply to the combustion chamber thereby ensuring that it is optimal at all times. The automatic air supply system not only ensures that the glass in your woodburning stove is always clean it also helps to protect the environment – and your wallet. All you have to do is light a fire and add more wood. CleverAir takes care of the rest. BLACK AND GLOSSY OR UNICOLOURED AND MATT? Choose between doors with glass or steel...

Open the catalog to page 14
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 15

TOP PLATE Choose between top plates in different materials to add a personal touch to your wood burning stove. Create a rustic, natural look with a top plate in beautiful grey soapstone or choose a steel plate for a stylish, contemporary look. Steel plates are available in the same six Nordic colours as the wood-burning stoves as well as in stainless steel. Visit www.rais.com and try out the Customizer feature to explore our comprehen sive range of top plates. GET THE FULL FIREPLACE EXPERIENCE Choose side glass for your RAIS wood-burning stove to get the full fireplace experience. Explore...

Open the catalog to page 15
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 16

RAIS PILAR SCULPTURAL ELEGANCE. ADD CHARACTER TO YOUR HOME WITH PILAR – A DISTINCTIVE EYE-CATCHER. With a height of almost two metres, Pilar fills the room. It immediately catches the eye with its sculptural design - simple and elegant yet striking and spectacular. Enjoy exceptional views of the fire burning through the panoramic and beautifully rounded glass door. The solid and powerful handle underlines the superior quality of the stove. RAIS Pilar, silver

Open the catalog to page 16
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 18

RAIS PILAR OUTPUT 4-8 kW I AREA 60-120 m2 I CLEVERAIR I ELECTRONIC ROTATES 360O I 6 COLOURS I 5 HANDLES

Open the catalog to page 18
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 19

Options include manually operated air damper, CleverAir system and ElectronicAir for remote control operation of air supply. RAIS Pilar, black

Open the catalog to page 19
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 20

RAIS NEXO SIMPLICITY AND STRAIGHT LINES. SYMMETRY AND RIGHT ANGLES. The cube-like and clean-cut design of Nexo is discreet yet distinctive. Nothing interrupts the seamless surface except the dancing flames behind the large, rectangular glass windows. With its understated aesthetics, Nexo complements all types of interiors but is absolutely perfect for contemporary architectural design and minimalist decors. Design your favourite version of Nexo. Choose between a wide range of optional details such as colour, height and handle. Also available for use on gas.

Open the catalog to page 20
Rais Catalogue 2019/20 - 21

RAIS NEXO 100 OUTPUT 3-7 kW I AREA 45-105 m2 I CLEVERAIR ROTATES 360O I 6 COLOURS I 6 HANDLES RAIS Nexo 100, black

Open the catalog to page 21

All RAIS catalogs and technical brochures

1. RAIS Q-Tee II

75 Pages

2. yde_visio

1 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. RAIS CUBE

1 Pages

2. RAIS GIZEH

1 Pages

3. RAIS GEO