Grand Tour 2017-2018
122Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 1

%%^x m?Mt mkPAPATYA DESIGN FURNITURE

Open the catalog to page 1
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 2

PAPATYA It’s a family trait at PAPATYA to produce high qualified and innovative products since 1945. We are working for indoor and outdoor furniture over 28 years, focused on new materials and technologies by following the latest trends and lifestyles on market in order to keep its “pioneer trademark” position that began as top quality garden furniture. Since its establishment, PAPATYA has been a reference point in furniture market for its experience and success at creating difference in innovative production technologies and design solutions. The design aspect of our company is based...

Open the catalog to page 2
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 3

YUGO-S Stackable chair shell in glassfibre rainforced polyproplene and frame in metal. It is a sturdy but elastic material that ensures the back is flexible and ergonomically designed. Adapt naturally to the shape of the human body and the shell allows differant and ergonomic sitting positions. Ease of handling and comfort makes the chair usable in many environments, especially perfect for schools, conference rooms,libraries and all sorts of waiting areas, such as those in museums, agencies, offices. YUGO-S WOX With its curvaceous form, the YUGO-S WOX chair is comfortable and elegant. Chair...

Open the catalog to page 3
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 4

JOY-S It enjoys all the benefits of simplicity and uniformity in a single form, has fluid lines and a light profile, in silhouette and weight. Delicate details of the glassfiber rainforced injected polypropylene as if it is sculpted from stone, defining a solid and comfortable seating. Made for both residential and contract use, indoors and out. JOY-K It enjoys all the benefits of simplicity and uniformity in a single form, has fluid lines and a light profile, in silhouette and weight. Delicate details of the glassfiber rainforced injected polypropylene as if it is sculpted from stone,...

Open the catalog to page 4
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 5

JOY-K I LOTUS SQUARE TABLE BASE

Open the catalog to page 5
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 6

JOY-S I JOY-K I OPUS TABLE

Open the catalog to page 6
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 8

FAME-S With its singular, simple shape, Fame chair brings efficiency and customization together in unique weave pattern combination. Comfortable, lightweight, stackable, formally refined in every detail. . Stackable chair made of polypropylene reinforced with fibre glass,suitable for outdoor use. Perfectly fits in profesional areas and in residential purposes. FAME-K With its singular, simple shape, Fame armchair brings efficiency and customization together in unique weave pattern combination. Comfortable, lightweight, stackable, formally refined in every detail. . Stackable chair made of...

Open the catalog to page 8
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 9

FAME-S I FAME-K I PLUS TABLE BASE

Open the catalog to page 9
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 11

X’SERA-S Stackable chair, made of gas assisted injection-moulded polypropylene with glass fibre in uv protection. It’s practical, youthful and fresh. Comfort and fun come together in a variety of refreshing colours. Its seat and colour options helping you create lovely outdoor and indoor environments in garden, terrace, coffee shops,hotels, restaurants, cafes, swimming pools, events. X’SERA-S I LOTUS SQUARE TABLE BASE

Open the catalog to page 11
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 12

X’SERA-S I PLUS TABLE BASE

Open the catalog to page 12
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 13

X’SERA-S X’SERA-S

Open the catalog to page 13
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 15

TRIO-S Traditional and contemporary in a design best describe as timeless. Vertical lines, traditional smooth features a simple design. A complete range of furniture that furnishes indoor and outdoor spaces with a simplicity. Injected wit poliproylene and glass fiber. Stackable. UV protection.

Open the catalog to page 15
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 16

TRIO-S | LOTUS SQUARE TABLE BASE

Open the catalog to page 16
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 17

Hera collection Hera-S | Hera-K Stackable chair with base in glassfibre reinforced polypropylene and the back in polycarbonate. This traditional chair turns into a contemporary looking chair with combination of the two material and with its fashionable colours make it easily adaptable to every dynamic design environments. Anti UV stabilized. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Hera-S and Hera-K also available with rich selection of cushion models. It enriches the chair and gives a distinct character for the interior usages. Hera-SP | Hera-SP rattan A new approach to Hera! offering plenty...

Open the catalog to page 17
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 19

HERA-SP RATTAN HERA-SP I ONIX TABLE

Open the catalog to page 19
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 20

CL CO CO I I < < DC DC LU LU X X

Open the catalog to page 20
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 21

Toro-S Rattan toro collection toro-S Chair for indoor and outdoor use. Injected with polipropilene and glass fiber. Stackable. UV protection. TORO-S is an elegant and practical chair that offers refined details and great flexibility. TORO comes either with PP smooth surface or Rattan backs. Both stack very well and are an optimal fit for hotels, restaurants or on a terrace of modern cafés. TORO-S RATTAN toro-s-rattan In addition to the TORO chair there is another with Rattan back. Both are made in Injected with polipropilene and glass fiber and are available in a wide range of colours with...

Open the catalog to page 21
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 22

TORO-S RATTAN | MAXIMA TABLE

Open the catalog to page 22
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 24

luna collection luna Stackable armchair with base in glassfibre reinforced polypropylene and the back in polycarbonate. Combination of the two material and fashionable colours makes it a perfect formula which adapts to every functional and aesthetic needs. Anti UV stabilized. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Luna is also available in removable upholstered seat version. It enriches the chair and gives a distinct character for the interior usages. luna-stripe New LUNA STRIPE is practical and offers robust maintaining elegance and comfort together. You can design the desired composition...

Open the catalog to page 24
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 25

LUNA WITH CAP CUSHION

Open the catalog to page 25
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 26

LUNA I ONIX TABLE

Open the catalog to page 26
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 28

yugo collection yugo-s Stackable chair shell in glassfibre rainforced polyproplene and frame in metal. It is a sturdy but elastic material that ensures the back is flexible and ergonomically designed. Adapt naturally to the shape of the human body and the shell allows differant and ergonomic sitting positions. Ease of handling and comfort makes the chair usable in many environments, especially perfect for schools, conference rooms,libraries and all sorts of waiting areas, such as those in museums, agencies, offices. yugo-s wox With its curvaceous form, the YUGO-S WOX chair is comfortable...

Open the catalog to page 28
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 29

YUGO-S | PUNTO TABLE BASE

Open the catalog to page 29
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 31

YUGO-S I YUGO-S WOX I YUGO-S SLED

Open the catalog to page 31
Grand Tour 2017-2018 - 32

OPERA collection Opera-S Stackable chair with base in glassfibre reinforced polypropylene and the back in polycarbonate. This traditional chair turns into a contemporary looking chair with combination of the two material and with its fashionable colours make it easily adaptable to every dynamic design environments. Anti UV stabilized. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Opera-S also available with rich selection of cushion models. It enriches the chair and gives a distinct character for the interior usages. Opera-K Stackable armchair with base in glassfibre reinforced polypropylene and the...

Open the catalog to page 32

All PAPATYA catalogs and technical brochures

1. EVO-S chair

1 Pages

2. Contract

8 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. Garden 2009

48 Pages