FX-360
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

FX-360 - 1

360° CEILING MOUNT PASSIVE INFRARED DETECTOR COST EFFECTIVE PERFECTION The FX-360 Ceiling Mount Detector with its Unique, Highly, Durable Spherical Lens Offers Unparalleled 360° Detection The FX-360 is an extremely cost effective 360° ceiling mount detector. It provides the most unbeatable detection performance and reliability in its class. The FX-360's sleek and compact design suits all types of installation applications.

Open the catalog to page 1
FX-360 - 2

PASSIVE INFRARED DETECTOR I Originally Designed Hard Spherical Lens The FX-360's hard spherical lens is designed with precision-an original feature that enables this detector to provide reliable detection I False Alarm Protection The FX-360 prevents false alarms caused by environmental changes or insensitivity to high •Temperature Protection No alarm during temperature changes •Noise Reduction Circuit •Selectable Pulse Count: 2,4. I Advanced Quality Control Using robotics to mount miniaturized chip components ensures a smooth and uniform production level of high quality. •Running Test on...

Open the catalog to page 2

All OPTEX Security catalogs and technical brochures

1. REDSCAN Pro

4 Pages

2. RXC-DT

2 Pages

3. MIRAGE

2 Pages

4. i-one

2 Pages

5. Air-Wave

2 Pages