Branbook ondarreta 2019
90Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 1

FACTORY & HEADQUARTERS Zuaznabar 83 20180 Oiartzun, Guipúzcoa, Spain T +34 943 49 03 01 GENERAL INFO hola@ondarreta.com EXPORT export@ondarreta.com PRESS marketing@ondarreta.com Edited by ONDARRETA Directed by © PENSANDO EN BLANCO™ BORJA GARMENDIA Art Direction © PENSANDO EN BLANCO™ BORJA GARMENDIA CARLES MURILLO Creative Adviser PHILIPPE GUILLERMIC Graphic Design CARLES MURILLO Production NIKOLA SUSAETA Photography IKER BASTERRETXEA “ROKE” Text & Translation LINA RINCÓN Ilustration (Random Places) ALEX FERREIRO Printed and Bound AGPOGRAF IMPRESSORS BARCELONA, SPAIN Special Thanks PHILIPPE GUILLERMIC, DIEGO, JOXEMI (DRIVER), MERCÈ & LLUIS, DIMENSION, AURORA POLO SANTAMARIA, ABASOTAS, MAITE AND ALL THE ONDARRETA TEAM FOR THE EFFORT AND CAPACITY OF HAVING MADE THIS BOOK POSSIBLE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © ONDARRETA NO PORTION OF THIS PUBLICATION MAY BE REPRINTED, REPRODUCED, STORED IN A RETRIEVAL SYSTEM, OR TRANSMITTEDIN ANY FORM. OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC, MECHANICAL, PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR OTHERWISE, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF ONDARRETA. ALL IMAGES, PHOTOGRAPHS, TEXTS AND ILLUSTRATION MATERIAL IS THE COPYRIGHT PROPERTY OF ONDARRETA AND/OR THEIR ESTATES. APRIL 2019 FIRST PRINTING ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : SPINE ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : BACK COVER

Open the catalog to page 1
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 2

ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : MANIFESTO (3) Do not sit, please. We make furniture to bring people closer together, establish links and strengthen relationships. We want to prompt moments of connection, create new spaces and enrich old ones. We want to bring charm and comfort to meetings, gatherings and conversations; to be the support for those who write books, design posters, send emails, compose letters, enjoy meals, play harps and behold art.

Open the catalog to page 2
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 3

ilIMKRETA BRANBBOOK|I : •MANIFESTO ■ ■ (4) We are the heirs of woodworkers in the world of contemporary design. Tradition and innovation are the two lenses through which we see life. We conceive our collections with great respect for what really matters to us: an artisanal tradition that has been alive and evolving for over forty years; a balance between beauty and function, between craft and technology; a lively, vibrant style. This is what we look forward to every morning. This is why we don't sit down, why we keep moving, facing challenges, and reinventing our business: so that we can...

Open the catalog to page 3
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 4

ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : OUR COMPANY That feeling we get when our bodies touch a welcoming surface, a surface that knows just how to adapt to our shape and movement —a surface, for example, like sand, on the beach. Shores are transformed to the rhythm of tides rising, then pulling back. Yet, the raw materials that constitute these shores remain, their intrinsic nature stays the same as they continue to dance with one another while slowly reshaping the landscape. Akin to this organic movement of nature our family business has been transformed by the needs of changing times and possibilities...

Open the catalog to page 4
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 5

Bob Anatomy Random Places Habitats Talks Common Situations Spirit of Things Colours ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : CONTENTS ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : CONTENTS

Open the catalog to page 5
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 6

ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : BOB ANATOMY Bob Anatomy ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : BOB ANATOMY As furniture designers and manufacturers, we have travelled the world, visit ed workshops, attended fairs and invested in new technologies. We’ve done all these, always, with one purpose in mind: to hone our craft, learn new ways, adapt and improve. The time has now come to travel, not towards the outside but into what is intrinsic to Ondarreta, to leave behind our daily routines and visit the life of one of our most emblema ic products: the Bob chair. t This piece of furniture tells the story of a family...

Open the catalog to page 6
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 7

)21( ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I Y M O T A N A B O B : I K O O B D N A R B A T E R R A D N O : BOB ANATOMY (12) tisiv ,dlrow eht dellevart evah ew ,srerutcafunam dna srengised erutinruf sA ,eseht lla enod ev’eW .seigolonhcet wen ni detsevni dna sriaf dednetta ,spohskrow de .evorpmi dna tpada ,syaw wen nrael ,tfarc ruo enoh ot :dnim ni esoprup eno hti w ,syawla ot cisnirtni si tahw otni tub edistuo eht sdrawot ton ,levart ot emoc won sah emit ehT tsom ruo fo eno fo efil eht tisiv dna senituor yliad ruo dniheb evael ot ,aterradnO .riahc boB eht :stcudorp citamelbme revo yrtsitra rieht gnitcefrep...

Open the catalog to page 7
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 8

ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : BOft ANATOMY PtLIGRO DE ATRAPAM1ENT0 IJTSJZAR UTENSIUOS ESRECIFICOS

Open the catalog to page 8
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 9

ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : BOB ANATOMY ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I : BOB ANATOMY

Open the catalog to page 9
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 10

Open the catalog to page 10
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 11

Open the catalog to page 11
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 13

Open the catalog to page 13
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 14

Open the catalog to page 14
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 15

LATEX PROTECTIVE GLOVES 2 DIGITAL RADIO WITH CD PLAYER 3 BRASS M6 INSERTS FOR WOOD 4 PRODUCTION DRAWINGS: TECHNICAL STANDARDS FOR BOB COLLECTION SHELLS 5 BOB STOOL BEECHWOOD SHELL MECHANIZED 7 BEECHWOOD CURVED SHEETS BOARD 8 (19) SOLID BEECHWOOD BOB CHAIR STRUCTURE 1 SERRATED SAW BLADE FOR WOOD 2 MIST EXTRACTION FLEXIBLE HOSE 3 RECTANGULAR MANUAL PNEUMATIC SANDER 4 ROUND MANUAL PNEUMATIC SANDER 5/6 BEECH PLYWOOD SCRAPS 8 COUNTERMOULD SUPPORT FOR BOB CHAIR SHELLS 9 (24) HEARING PROTECTION EAR MUFFS 1 BOB XL BEECH PLYWOOD SHELL 3 ORIGINAL PAPERBOARD TEMPLATE FOR BOB XL CHAIR UPHOLSTERY 4 BOB...

Open the catalog to page 15
Branbook ondarreta 2019 - 16

)03( ONDARRETA BRANDBOOK I Y M O T A N A B O B : I K O O B D N A R B A T E R R A D N O : BOB ANATOMY (30) 1 pohskroW M M 2.1X005 X088 TE E HS D O OW H C E EB S E V O L G E V IT C E T O R P X E T A L R E YA LP D C H TIW OID A R L ATIGID D O OW RO F STR ESNI 6M SS A RB SL L E HS NOIT C E L LO C BO B RO F SD R AD N ATS L A CIN H C E T :S GNIWA RD NOIT CUD O RP 9102 R AD N E L A C R UO B A L D E ZIN A H C E M L L E HS D O OW H C E EB LO O TS BO B D R AO B ST E E H S D E V R U C D O O W H C E E B E R U T CUR TS RIA H C BO B D O OW H C E EB DILOS D O OW RO F ED A LB WA S D E TA R R ES 2 ES O H E...

Open the catalog to page 16

All Ondarreta catalogs and technical brochures

1. silu

11 Pages

2. lana

15 Pages

3. dry

15 Pages

4. BAI

17 Pages

5. Essence

103 Pages