Company_Presentation_2015
32Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Company_Presentation_2015 - 1

NEMETSCHEK GROUP Company Presentation October 2015

Open the catalog to page 1
Company_Presentation_2015 - 2

Agenda iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 2
Company_Presentation_2015 - 3

Company founded by Prof. Georg Nemetschek First use of computers in the building industry NEMETSCHEK publishes first Computer Aided Engineering Software Start of internationalization (Austria, Switzerland) Release of CAD Software „Allplan 1.0“ IPO on Frankfurt Stock Exchange Leading Open BIM* and 5D Software Company in the world * Building Information Modeling

Open the catalog to page 3
Company_Presentation_2015 - 4

NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Positioning NEMETSCHEK GROUP with 12 strong brands Software solutions, innovations, collaboration, 5D and Open BIM for the AEC industry (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) More than 1.8 million users Globally present with more than 50 locations in 142 countries Mission & Vision Our claim: Innovative, customer-oriented software solution throughout the lifecycle of buildings Our benchmark: Highest quality, user-friendliness and user benefits Focus on customers Worldwide presence: Intensive sales and service...

Open the catalog to page 4
Company_Presentation_2015 - 5

NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Design Build Manage Media & Entertainment Brands Allplan Strong, entrepreneurial brands: Close involvement with customers, speed, excellence, innovation Value added: Complementarity, specialization, best in class instead of shared services Attractive for potential targets: Integration of different cultures NEMETSCHEK covers complete value chain in AEC + Media COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 5
Company_Presentation_2015 - 7

NEMETSCHEK GROUP ■ 2D drawings ■ Slow internet ■ Powerful hardware ■ BIM ■ Cloud computing ■ 5D BIM end-to-end solution ■ Smart/Mobile/Apps ■ Collaboration along the value chain since 1985 Today Tomorrow SEPTEMBER 2015 COMPANY PRESENTATION 7

Open the catalog to page 7
Company_Presentation_2015 - 8

NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Integrated workflows Open approach Interoperability Seamless data transfer and data management Apps I ... Strategic areas Major growth markets Focus on customers ► Growth: Organic and via acquisitions ► Acquisition focus: Strategic fit to close regional and technology gaps

Open the catalog to page 8
Company_Presentation_2015 - 9

Internationalization: Regions on the agenda  Strengthening our position in the USA, Latin-America and Asia  Increasing market presence via acquisitions, shareholdings and co-operations SEPTEMBER 2015 COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 9
Company_Presentation_2015 - 10

NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 3D - what you see, is what you build 4D - what you see, is when you build ► As a BIM pioneer and 5D provider the NEMETSCHEK GROUP stands for an open approach and supports collaboration and seamless data transfer through the complete value chain in the building process SEPTEMBER 2015 COMPANY PRESENTATION 10

Open the catalog to page 10
Company_Presentation_2015 - 11

r?T"„ » . i uiJ m »IAA HHHm h i ’ «i 11. Lit l l ilbl W 'illlMiiY t' S5T.«« *u»HS^ij!

Open the catalog to page 11
Company_Presentation_2015 - 12

NEMETSCHEK Nemetschek Group Highlights for Q2 / H1 2015 (1) GROUP

Open the catalog to page 12
Company_Presentation_2015 - 14

► Revenue up by +33.8% to 68.6 mEUR ► Currency-adjusted growth of 27.6% ► Bluebeam contributed 11.0 mEUR ► Organic growth of high 12.3% yoy ► HY 2015 growth to 135.2 mEUR (+32.2%) ► Currency-adjusted growth of 26.3% ► Bluebeam contributed 21.0 mEUR ► Organic growth of 11.6% COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 14
Company_Presentation_2015 - 15

Strong growth in the U.S. i ii i in i in in ii in N ii in i ii i in i in in i in ii in in i in in i in i ii i in ii in N ii in i ii i in i ii i in i in in ii in i in in i in i ii ii N in ii in i in in i in i ii i in ii in N ii in in i in i ii i in i in in ii in i in in i ii i in i in in i in ii in in i in i ii i Revenues split H1 2015 in % NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ► USA is becoming an important market: Revenues more than tripled in H1 2015 ► Revenue share in the USA increased to 24% ► Home market also developed nicely ► Further growth...

Open the catalog to page 15
Company_Presentation_2015 - 16

IIII III I III III II III IIII III IIII III I III III I III II III III I III III I III IIII III II III IIII III IIII III IIII III I III III II III I III III I III IIIIIII III II III I III III I III IIII III II III IIII III III I III IIII III I III III II III I III III IIII III I III III I III II III III I III IIII III HIM Revenues split H1 2015 in % Consulting & Hardware Software licenses Up by 45.6% to new record level of 70.4 mEUR New customers wins and increasing customer base Consequently revenues from software services will follow Software services Up by 20.3% to 58.3 mEUR Recurring...

Open the catalog to page 16
Company_Presentation_2015 - 17

Change EBITDA Margin ► EBITDA increased to 32.6 mEUR (+27.4%), EBITDA margin at 24.1% ► Future-oriented investments: Internationalization, BIM 5D competence, intensified sales and marketing activities SEPTEMBER 2015 COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 17
Company_Presentation_2015 - 18

► Higher tax rate of 32.7% (previous year: 28.6%) ► Reasons: Increased results in countries with higher tax rates; Deferred tax expenses on unrealized intra-Group foreign exchange gains ► Higher PPA because of Bluebeam acquisition COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 18
Company_Presentation_2015 - 19

NEMETSCHEK GROUP iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Segment overview iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Manage Continued revenue growth (+11.3%) Margin decline because of growth investments Design Design segment showed positive development in H1 Strategic investments to secure future growth (employees, internationalization) Build Bluebeam is growth driver (21.0 mEUR contribution) HI 2015 organic growth of 6.2%; Q2 2015 organic growth of 14% Stable margin situation; further investments in BIM...

Open the catalog to page 19
Company_Presentation_2015 - 21

Prof. Georg Nemetschek Founded: in 1963 IPO: March 10, 1999 Number of shares: 38,500,000 Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Prime Standard Bloomberg: NEM GY, Reuters: NEKG.DE Shares Nemetschek family: 53.57% Freefloat: 46.43 percent Current MarketCap: ~ 1.1 billion EUR Current TecDAX Ranking: 24/27 COMPANY PRESENTATION

Open the catalog to page 21
Company_Presentation_2015 - 22

IIII III I III III II III IIII III IIII III I III III I III II III III I III III I III IIII III II III IIII III IIII III IIII III I III III II III I III III I III IIIIIII III II III I III III I III IIII III II III IIII III III I III IIII III I III III II III I III III IIII III I III III I III II III III I III IIII III HIM ► Dividend increased by 23% to 0.40 EUR per share ► In total 15.4 mEUR were paid out to the shareholders in May 2015 after the AGM ► Since 2009, we paid more than 64 mEUR in total in the last 6 years

Open the catalog to page 22

All NEMETSCHEK catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs