video corpo

Elements 005
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Elements 005 - 1

I have always been seduced by the perfect form the cactus symbolizes. The fact that it is modular, allowing for multiple combina- tions, has always seemed interesting. I wanted to exploit this quality, building up the piece with different shapes.The priority for me was that each part, if removed from the whole, would still be appealing but also have a function of it's own. So, a functional sculpture it was: A piece that could be as beautiful as the cactus, but that would offer a variety of uses. At the beginning, I thought of making a series of stackable stools in different materials. I thought about it for a while and started wondering, "why should they all be stools?" So we started working with the Moooi team on a new concept where each piece of the stackable sculpture would have a different use: mirror, table, tray, etc. A series of different colours, materials and finishes would then be applied to each vertebra making the whole richer and more flexible. Designer Jamie Hayon Material EPP body upholstered in Kvadrat Divina Melange Additional Pouf with internal storage

Open the catalog to page 1
Elements 005 - 2

The Element has storage space inside. It has a volume of 25 liter / 6,6 gallons. orange stitches pink stitches light grey stitches dark grey stitches Additional information Examples to create your own stackable sculpture. Weight including packaging: Cleaning Instructions The upholstered surface can be cleaned with a soft nozzle vacuum cleaner. Do not use abrasive cloths or substances and always read the label of any product you wish to use on or near items from the Moooi collection. For further assistance on how to clean this item please contact your nearest Moooi agent.

Open the catalog to page 2

All Moooi catalogs and technical brochures

1. Canal

6 Pages

2. Iconic Eyes

5 Pages

3. Chalice

5 Pages

4. The Party

3 Pages

5. AMAMI SOFA

4 Pages