Parrilla GMB 160
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Parrilla GMB 160 - 1

MIBRASA® Project:- Item#- TECHNICAL INFORMATION Fire up time1 *Approximate data 1. Consult instruction manual 2. Will vary depending on quality of charcoal 3. Weight with accessories included Precision and strength is key to the PARRILLA by MIBRASA®. Effortlessly regulate the height of your grill surface thanks to the carefully engineered pulley cable and counterweight system, keeping maintenance down to a minimum. The system lets us sear, cook and rest our ingredients, to get the optimal result every time. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES • 2 Rod grills [CPV160] • 2 Mibrasa tongs [TG] • Ember poker [PK] • 2 Grill brushes [CEP] • Ash shovel [PALA] • Mibrasa Ecofire ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED WITH MAXIMUM QUALITY AND SECURITY With a sloping grill, the grease runs down the weld-free grill bars to prevent grease build-up. Grease drips down to the collector with an easy to remove mechanism ready to clean. The base is lined with refractory bricks to ensure maximum heat efficiency and resistance to pure fire. And the built-in cooling system in outer case guarantees a maximum level of security. OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES V-shape grill [GV160] Extra rod grill [CPV160] End of service lid [TAPAGMB160] Vertical cooking rack (CPH-160) Swivel hook (GGCV) Thermal protector [EPGMB160] Espeto skewer kit [KITESPGMB160] GN support kit [SGN160] Built using quality steels providing strength and durability; ergonomically designed for practicality and ease of use, each feature plays a crucial part in delivering the ultimate grilling machine for every chef. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice. Mibrasa® Charcoal Ovens S.L C/Joan Rovira i Bastons, 26 17230 Palamos - Spain +34 972 601 942 - mibrasa@mibrasa.com www.mibrasa.com

Open the catalog to page 1
Parrilla GMB 160 - 2

Parrilla GMB 160FRONT VIEW SIDE VIEW GRILL TYPES TOP VIEW Dimensions in mm HEATING RACK DIMENSIONS Revit drawings available on request at mibrasa0mibrasa.com r INSTALLATION GUIDELINES AND SAFETY STANDARDS " L ^ Recommended installation height A *It is recommended to use a lifting device to lift the Parrilla and place on the countertop/stand. Consult Parrilla instruction manual for further information. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice. Mibrasa® Charcoal Ovens S.L C/Joan Rovira i Bastons, 26 17230 Palamos - Spain +34 972 601 942 - mibrasa@mibrasa.com...

Open the catalog to page 2
Parrilla GMB 160 - 3

FRONT VIEW Parrilla GMB 160TECHNICAL INFORMATION Ref. Specifications and design are subject to change without notice. Mibrasa® Charcoal Ovens S.L C/Joan Rovira i Bastons, 26 17230 Palamos - Spain +34 972 601 942 - mibrasa0mibrasa.com www.mibrasa.com

Open the catalog to page 3
Parrilla GMB 160 - 4

SIDE VIEW Dimensions in mm Specifications and design are subject to change without notice. Mibrasa® Charcoal Ovens S.L C/Joan Rovira i Bastons, 26 17230 Palamos - Spain +34 972 601 942 - mibrasa0mibrasa.com www.mibrasa.com

Open the catalog to page 4

All Mibrasa Charcoal Oven SL catalogs and technical brochures

1. MIBRASA

2 Pages