FLOCKE 11201
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

FLOCKE 11201 - 1

INTELLIGENT FABRICS FOR SOLAR PROTECTION INTERNAL APPLICATION

Open the catalog to page 1
FLOCKE 11201 - 2

100 % BLACKOUT AND HEAT PROTECTION GLASS FABRIC, PVC AND POLYESTER FREE ■ 100% OF THE LIGHT AND UV RAYS BLOCKED at 100.000 lux ■ THERMAL COMFORT: rejects up to 89% OF SOLAR RADIATION thanks to its special white acrylic coating facing the window (gtot = 0,11 / glazing g = 0,32 and U = 1,1) ■ Stylish fabric, 9 trendy colours ■ WIDE WIDTH OF 240 CM for large-sized windows offering a seamless design ■ DIMENSIONAL STABILITY, DURABILITY (test of 10.000 cycles, class 3 NF EN 13120) MECHANICAL RESISTANCE: perfect flatness even in large dimensions ■ Health/Safety: conforms to standard requirements...

Open the catalog to page 2
FLOCKE 11201 - 3

mmmt wVw rtw^Wiy*w«vrtwv*U>Vf^''' pftnUmV<W»> i ft ffl itft.tt </NiVi »■ WfWrffWfWWrtrt'iW.V «V« *r» rtWflfm Wv « /ii •>-' . mnWb”^V!w\Hiw^wy|iw«\uU>wyiV«>w\w>Um\\:V'V'rtvv Vowk yvyV. m^voV.i>^WiViwwV>7>viWV n'^VVmW mw>w»V < j iSvwirtvfffW^iWiYWfwm«//.• /; iVfwWiWW^ «iwwW' Uwrt vviVmyiV iwwiit kV.vm nu W.AWwmitt > iVAUu bSiiyyTrVyii> (4i iff ft tt tti, ff-ttrittlittfi if, rtrf/* « WiiW«vWf/«( t4f.it til fit tti tin U> tmimnvt tttmvAwwy.wiittw bww wv>-i» V^wni / r«/wwrtflwwrt AVj <wi Wrtv/fWnwwi I a ft ft, iffftii ft ffttt i j . kvrtvrtvi\vrrtv.ymvbwrtwvi»tvttv.«vkvtt k w ry\ mvrt knw> l...

Open the catalog to page 3
FLOCKE 11201 - 4

ZIP Roller blinds Roman shades Decorative panels Vertical blinds Velums ZIP Roller blinds HP Printable Space fitting LEAD FREE

Open the catalog to page 4
FLOCKE 11201 - 5

614 Colours may be slightly different from the actual ones SERVICE + n Calculation of solar factor gtot (glazing + blind) n Spectral values and thermal & optical factors available on request n A4 samples and prototypes n Training on fabrics functionality

Open the catalog to page 5
FLOCKE 11201 - 6

www.sunscreen-mermet.com FIND IN 3 CLICKS THE FABRIC BEST SUITED to your project n A search engine with performances criteria n Many documents for download n All products information available V1- 02/2018 - © : Contre jour - Renzo Piano - Mermet SAS Go directly to the products catalog › MERMET COLLECTION offers a wide choice of fabrics for external and internal application, from transparency to total darkness, for thermal and optical comfort. To receive other brochures from the collection, contact us. SCREEN VISION / DESIGN / THERMIC / LOW E EXTERNAL SCREEN CLASSIC SCREEN NATURE 58, chemin...

Open the catalog to page 6

All MERMET catalogs and technical brochures

1. S2 1% 3% 5%

7 Pages

2. NATURA

6 Pages

3. S-SCREEN

6 Pages

4. SATINE 5500

7 Pages

5. SATINE 5501

6 Pages