Catalog excerpts

Maxalto 2020 - 1

Heritage perspectives

Open the catalog to page 1
Maxalto 2020 - 2

Heritage perspectives Collection designed and coordinated by Antonio Citterio

Open the catalog to page 2
Maxalto 2020 - 3

TIMELESS FUTURE: THE ROOMS OF THE MAXALTO WORLD FUTURO SENZA TEMPO: LE STANZE DEL MONDO MAXALTO by Stefano Casciani

Open the catalog to page 3
Maxalto 2020 - 4

Timeless future: the rooms of the Maxalto world TIMELESS FUTURE To design, to use, to renew spaces in the home now also means building on experience, on things from the past. Doing so, we can ideally imagine a collection of furniture as so many “rooms,” each offering a personal world for which the furnishings, objects and fabrics are the present and future memory. Progettare, usare, rinnovare ambienti domestici significa oggi anche fare tesoro delle esperienze, delle cose passate. Si può così idealmente pensare a una collezione di mobili come tante “stanze”, in ognuna delle quali può...

Open the catalog to page 4
Maxalto 2020 - 5

Timeless future: the rooms of the Maxalto world MODERN NEO-CLASSICS OF INTERIOR DESIGN TYPES AND MATERIALS, RESEARCH AND PRODUCTION TIPI E MATERIALI, RICERCA E PRODUZIONE For Citterio, to formulate a new collection that treasures classic interior atmospheres while inventing new ones means rethinking the very nature of our models of living, every single time. Concepire una nuova collezione, che integra quelle esistenti e insieme inventa altre atmosfere d’interni, per Citterio significa ripensare ogni volta la natura stessa dei modelli dell’abitare. The rooms of the home may return to their...

Open the catalog to page 5
Maxalto 2020 - 6

APOLLO 10, AURAE 22, CARATOS 26, ASTRUM 40, AMOENUS SOFT 50, NIDUS 60, OTIUM SOFT 66, LITHOS 76, INTOTO 88, ARES 94, TESAURUS 96, ALCOR TABLE 102, ALCOR 106, DIKE 122 HERITAGE PERSPECTIVES

Open the catalog to page 6
Maxalto 2020 - 7

APOLLO A SERIES OF PRECISE CONNECTIONS BETWEEN BACKREST AND ARMRESTS WORK CLOSELY TO CREATE APOLLO’S COMFORT ELEMENT. SPECIFIC DETAILS AND FINISHES CONTRIBUTE TO APOLLO’S COSY AND HARMONIOUS APPEAR ANCE: THE HEIGHT OF THE BACKREST, THE GENEROUS DEPTH OF THE SEAT, THE ABSENCE OF THE FEET, WITH PADDINGS ON SEATS AND CUSHIONS TO HELP ACCENTUATE THE SENSE OF SOFTNESS. ACRO COLLECTION ACRO COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 7
Maxalto 2020 - 8

APOLLO Sofas, divani Lower edge painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Bordo inferiore in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle. * The elements are available in the right or left version (drawings show the right version). * Gli elementi sono disponibili nello versione destra e sinistra (i disegni riportano la versione destra). ACRO COLLECTION ACRO COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 8
Maxalto 2020 - 9

ACRO COLLECTION ACRO COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 9
Maxalto 2020 - 10

ACRO COLLECTION ACRO COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 10
Maxalto 2020 - 11

18 ACRO COLLECTION ACRO COLLECTION 19

Open the catalog to page 11
Maxalto 2020 - 12

APOLLO Swivel armchair, poltrona girevole Lower edge painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Bordo inferiore in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle. ACRO COLLECTION ACRO COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 12
Maxalto 2020 - 13

AURAE Sofas, divani Lower edge painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. The product in fabric has frame and cushions profiles in eco-leather. Bordo inferiore in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle. Il prodotto in tessuto ha struttura e cuscini seduta con profili in eco-pelle. APTA COLLECTION APTA COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 13
Maxalto 2020 - 14

IAIJU * l»4 I- a* l» n A . Ai4i W U4« M..t« tj *-U It ■!<■) M) ■1M/.U4I4M> ■<» If I » I I < » ,M .1 f .1 ■ ,t l-l / / At If (; IJ.Jf l/„|> ,l> JfJJ I£;IFJf,ll,M.I FJ/ ======-: HiPb- , •!, vi,.r?|\ ^ .,i, .“V,’, ,,^i.A',.'^r,ii\iMM , u m1 ■ i »7iV)i» I'Vi'i t'iV IviV •' 1 < ■ S11 APTA COLLECTION APTA COLLECTION

Open the catalog to page 14
Maxalto 2020 - 15

CARATOS WITH THIS NEW COLLECTION, CARATOS PROVES TO BE A GROUP OF FLEXIBLE PRODUCTS THAT WILL REVEAL NEW FUTURE SURPRISES.

Open the catalog to page 15
Maxalto 2020 - 16

CARATOS Chairs, sedie Support frame in painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle.

Open the catalog to page 16
Maxalto 2020 - 17

CARATOS Chairs, sedie Support frame in painted aluminium. Cover in leather. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in pelle.

Open the catalog to page 17
Maxalto 2020 - 18

CARATOS Chairs, sedie Support frame in painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle.

Open the catalog to page 18
Maxalto 2020 - 19

CARATOS Armchairs, poltrone Support frame in painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle.

Open the catalog to page 19
Maxalto 2020 - 20

CARATOS Stools, sgabelli Upper support frame in painted aluminium, lower support frame in bright brushed aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Struttura di sostegno superiore in alluminio verniciato, struttura di sostegno inferiore in alluminio spazzolato lucido. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle.

Open the catalog to page 20
Maxalto 2020 - 21

CARATOS Ottoman, small tables, benches Pouf, tavolini, panche Support frame in painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. Small tables top in marble. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle. Piano tavolini in marmo.

Open the catalog to page 21
Maxalto 2020 - 22

ASTRUM A COLLECTION OF TABLES CHARACTERIZED BY THE PARTICULAR DESIGN OF THEIR DIE-CAST ALUMINUM STRUCTURE. A PROPOSITION MADE COMPLETE AND VERSATILE BY THE VARIETY OF SHAPES AND SIZES OF THE SURFACES AND THEIR DIFFERENT FINISHES, FROM GLOSSY LACQUERED TO WOODEN AND MARBLE TABLE TOPS.

Open the catalog to page 22
Maxalto 2020 - 23

ASTRUM Tables, tavoli Support frame in painted aluminium. Top in wood, marble, or glossy painted (all the colours range). Swivel tray in wood or marble. Top section in marble. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Piano in legno, marmo o verniciato lucido (tutta la gamma di colori). Vassoio girevole in legno o marmo. Inserto piano in marmo.

Open the catalog to page 23
Maxalto 2020 - 25

ASTRUM Tables, tavoli Support frame in painted aluminium. Top in wood, marble, or glossy lacquered (all the colours range). Top section in marble. Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Piano in legno, marmo o laccato lucido (tutta la gamma di colori). Inserto piano in marmo. Support frame in painted aluminium. Top in wood, marble, or glossy lacquered (all the colours range). Struttura di sostegno in alluminio verniciato. Piano in legno, marmo o laccato lucido (tutta la gamma di colori).

Open the catalog to page 25
Maxalto 2020 - 27

AMOENUS SOFT Sofas, divani Lower edge painted aluminium. Cover in fabric or leather. The product in fabric has frame and cushions profiles in eco-leather. Bordo inferiore in alluminio verniciato. Rivestimento in tessuto o pelle. Il prodotto in tessuto ha struttura e cuscini seduta con profili in eco-pelle.

Open the catalog to page 27

All MAXALTO catalogs and technical brochures

1. Sileo

3 Pages

2. Lilum

4 Pages

3. Arbiter

5 Pages

4. Alcova '09

5 Pages

5. Crono

3 Pages