LEZGO 2
6Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

LEZGO 2 - 3

lezgo 2 I perfect ergonomics and a light, attractive design. : lezgo 2 LG 7251, back mesh beige, seat in C 280 Cottbus

Open the catalog to page 3
LEZGO 2 - 4

I two support elements can be seen as well as felt through the transparent cover lezgo 2 - the back trainer for a healthy back with ERGO TOP technology.

Open the catalog to page 4
LEZGO 2 - 5

I many different colour combinations available for both backrest and seat upholstery - lezgo 2 provides plenty of scope for customised design. : lezgo 2 LG 7251, back mesh blue, seat in C 274 Baunatal : lezgo 2 LG 7251, back mesh black, seat in C 280 Cottbus I the mesh cover allows for optimum air circulation - a comfortable sitting experience even in excessively warm working environments.

Open the catalog to page 5
LEZGO 2 - 6

werner löffler I Ergonomic seating optimiser, designer and passionate seating furniture collector Werner Löffler developed the ERGO TOP technology in co-operation with the ergonomics faculty at Munich‘s Technical University. For 18 years now, Löffler swivel chairs have made sitting mobile. Proof of Werner Löffler‘s passionate belief that the history of chairs and seating furniture should serve as our inspiration for the future is the Sammlung Löffler. Since October 2010, a unique collection of over 700 original historic chairs and other items of seating furniture created over the course of...

Open the catalog to page 6

All Löffler Bürositzmöbel GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. JUNIÖR

6 Pages

2. Werner Blaser

10 Pages

3. Holzer

6 Pages

4. MESAMI 2

6 Pages

5. Knopfler

6 Pages