Collections 2013
67Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Collections 2013 - 1

lily lat'rfi maison d'edition solutions textiles pour I'architecture d'interieur. lily lotffi showroom, boutique & atelier jeudi a samedi -14h a 19h - sinon sur rdv. 11, rue des Gardes - 75018 Paris - France. lily@lilylatifi.com - www.lilylatifi.com lily latifi

Open the catalog to page 1
Collections 2013 - 2

I. trompe I'oeil panels V. felt & plannel panels VIII. roller blinds

Open the catalog to page 2
Collections 2013 - 3

Since 1999,1 have been creating and manufacturing textile solutions for the interior design for contract and private use. I combine grace, elegance and simplicity with a high degree of functionality and using the latest For me, fabrics are far more than mere decoration. This is why each panel is made to measure, taking in account the architecture and light of the space where it will be used. All my designs, are a combination of eastern and western influences, modern and traditional, industrial and handmade, masculine and feminine, Company profile and services: • Products: sliding panels,...

Open the catalog to page 3
Collections 2013 - 4

trompe I'oeil panels Product range: sliding panels, curtains, blinds. All in Trevira CS. Machine wash 40°c. To create a trompe I'oeil effect by means of a complex combination of design, photography and technology. Digital print is today used mainly for the reproduction of an existing image. In the case of the "trompe I'oeil" collection, I invite you to feel the material to realise that reliefs and embosses are no more than photographic prints. The idea is to give a 3D effect using 2D materials and techniques. To create this illusion, I worked on how the designs should be photographed,...

Open the catalog to page 4
Collections 2013 - 16

transparent panel Product range: Sliding panles on tracks. 4 different designs all made to measure. Transparent screens that let in light and vision. Discrete and relaxing panels to be used as space deviders while keeping an open space spirit. Silk screen printing on transparent fabrics with a special patse that gives opacity and relief to the print. The designs and textures provide a "hand painted" effect to the panels. designs in this collectio 1 - "siesta" horizontal design 2 - " siesta " vertical design

Open the catalog to page 16
Collections 2013 - 17

siesta white cottof Design: "siesta" on white cotton - horizontal or vertical stripes Finish: velcro on top - hems on sides and bottom Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 126 x 280 cm or made to measure fire retardant treatment on surface Care instructions machine wash 40°c i A3

Open the catalog to page 17
Collections 2013 - 18

Design: "siesta" on ash cotton - horizontal or vertical stripes Finish: velcro on top - hems on sides and bottom Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 126 x 280 cm or made to measure fire retardant treatment on surface Care instructions machine wash 40°c i A3

Open the catalog to page 18
Collections 2013 - 19

Finish: velcro on top - hems on sides and bottom Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 126 x 280 cm or made to measure fire retardant treatment on surface Care instructions: machine wash 40°c

Open the catalog to page 19
Collections 2013 - 20

Finish: velcro on top - hems on sides and bottom Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 126 x 280 cm or made to measure fire retardant treatment on surface Care instructions: machine wash 40°c

Open the catalog to page 20
Collections 2013 - 21

Product range: Sliding panels on tracks. All made to measure with a choice of 7 colors. Transparent screens that let in light and vision. Ideal for windows, as sun screens, as space dividers or as display. In polyester coated with pvc. Clean on surface. Or in 100% Cotton. Machine wash 40°c. Discrete and relaxing panels to be used as space dividers while keeping an open space spirit. Or to be used as sun screens to reduce heat and luminosity. With subtle, light and poetic designs that can be placed differently on each panel, for each window, each space, each client or designs in this...

Open the catalog to page 21
Collections 2013 - 22

unicolor bicolor tricolor Design: "souffle" Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 22
Collections 2013 - 23

Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 23
Collections 2013 - 24

Design: "champagne" Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel Installation: sliding panels Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 24
Collections 2013 - 25

Design: "bubbles" vertical or horizontal pattern Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel sliding panels - rollers blinds Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 25
Collections 2013 - 26

Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel sliding panels - rollers blinds Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 26
Collections 2013 - 27

falling leave Design: "falling leaves" Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel sliding panels - rollers blinds Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 27
Collections 2013 - 28

little moon Design: "little moons" Finish: laser cut pattern and 4 edges of panel sliding panels - rollers blinds Dimensions: 87x280 cm or made to measure Material: 100% polyester coated with pvc Fabric: sun screen mesh white, aluminium, steel gold, copper Classification: Ml - Method 1 -CSFMT-ClassA-Bl -VKF5.2- Care instructions: wet sponge - does not absorb pollution

Open the catalog to page 28

All Lily Latifi catalogs and technical brochures

1. geo

1 Pages

2. milky way

1 Pages

3. siesta H

1 Pages