Lightyears 2015-16
65Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Lightyears 2015-16 - 2

LIFE, LIGHT & LAMPS Light is the fundamental precondition for reproducing shape and colour and for creating atmosphere in any layout. Light gives a space life and it is a basic prerequisite in the creation of environments that make people feel cosy. Lighting is a passion for our team at Lightyears. Lighting is our line of business, our work and our hobby. We experience light, functionality and aesthetics as a natural trinity that forms the essence of our design. The hallmark of all our lamps is the ability to provide good, functional light that responds to a person’s need for proper...

Open the catalog to page 2
Lightyears 2015-16 - 3

CONTENTS 8 PENDANTS 68 TABLE & FLOOR LAMPS 86 WALL LAMPS 96 OUTDOOR LAMPS 102 REFERENCES

Open the catalog to page 3
Lightyears 2015-16 - 4

AEON ROCKET ATOMHEART AVION BRANCU5I BULB FICTION CALABASH CARAVAGGIO CARAVAGGIO CARAVAGGIO CARAVAGGIO MATT OPAL WALL HL JUICY LULLABY MINGUS ORIENT PALLAS PRIMULA PHARAOH RADON TAKERU VOLUME

Open the catalog to page 4
Lightyears 2015-16 - 5

AVION I CARAVAGGIO I CARAVAGGIO MATT I CARAVAGGIO OPAL ORIENT I AEON ROCKET I CALABASH I MINGUS I LULLABY I PALLAS I CONCERT I BULB FICTION PHARAOH I JUICY I BRANCUSI I ATOMHEART

Open the catalog to page 5
Lightyears 2015-16 - 6

A childhood fascination of Zeppelin airships gliding with steady grace across the sky, has inspired Iskos-Berlin to create Avion. Despite its substantial size, the large oval pendant hovers playfully in the air, ready to change its direction to suit your desire. The pendant light is made of polyethylene and emits a soft, diffuse light that creates a cosy, natural atmosphere in the room. Avion can be arranged in a regular formation or as a dynamic pack. Similarly it can be suspended in one line to mark a passage through a building.

Open the catalog to page 6
Lightyears 2015-16 - 7

FACTS MATERIAL Polypropylene, ABS/PC. INSTALLATION Suspension: White pvc cord 2 x 0,75mm 2. Cord and wire length: 6 m. Canopy: White. Ceiling attachment: Chrome. Use an adjustable canopy to easily rotate and change the direction and the inclination of the pendants. CLASS IP20, Class of insulation II. PRODUCT NAME LIGHT SOURCE ENERGY LABEL Polypropylene, ABS/PC ELECTRONIC CONTROL GEAR Polypropylene, ABS/PC PRODUCT NAME AVION Adjustable Canopy Polypropylene, ABS/PC AVION Pendant - DALI White lacquer

Open the catalog to page 7
Lightyears 2015-16 - 8

CARAVAGGIO MATT DESIGN – CECILIE MANZ 2011 The modest and unpretentious Caravaggio Matt model welcomes a new member of the family; the matt black pendant. The completely matt finish adds a rare depth and tangibility to the well-known and elegant Caravaggio design, imbuing it with a warm, cosy feel. The delicate blacks, whites and greys are finely balanced and interact neatly with each other if you choose to mix the pendants in your interior design solution. The discreet tones are timeless and suit more-or-less all settings. CARAVAGGIO MATT P1 BLACK

Open the catalog to page 8
Lightyears 2015-16 - 9

CARAVAGGIO MATT P1 BLACK CARAVAGGIO MATT P2 BLACK

Open the catalog to page 9
Lightyears 2015-16 - 10

CARAVAGGIO MATT P1 WHITE

Open the catalog to page 10
Lightyears 2015-16 - 11

COLOURS/SURFACE White matt lacquer, white cord Grey25 matt lacquer (light grey), light grey cord Grey45 matt lacquer (darker, light grey), grey cord Black matt lacquer, grey cord MATERIAL Drawn steel/ aluminium. INSTALLATION Suspension: White/light grey/grey textile cord 2 x 0,75 mm 2. Cord length: 3 m/6 m. Canopy: White. Diffuser: Can be ordered separately for P3 and P4. CLASS IP20, Insulation Class II. PRODUCT NAME LIGHT SOURCE ENERGY LABEL CARAVAGGIO MATT Pendant 1 CARAVAGGIO MATT Pendant 2 CARAVAGGIO MATT Pendant 4 PRODUCT NAME CARAVAGGIO MATT Diffuser P3 Opal semi-translucent...

Open the catalog to page 11
Lightyears 2015-16 - 12

10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY CARAVAGGIO DESIGN – CECILIE MANZ 2005 The Caravaggio range of high-gloss pendants were launched in 2005 and instantly singled out as a design icon. The distinctive red cord and the polished surface clearly highlight one of the most striking pendant designs of the 2000s. With Caravaggio, designer Cecilie Manz elegantly combines a recognisable shape with a modern expression.

Open the catalog to page 12
Lightyears 2015-16 - 13

CARAVAGGIO P3 WHITE CARAVAGGIO P1 BLACK

Open the catalog to page 13
Lightyears 2015-16 - 14

PRODUCT NAME ENERGY LABEL COLOURS/SURFACE White high-gloss lacquer, grey cord Black high-gloss lacquer, red cord BlackBlack high-gloss lacquer, black cord, black suspension. LIGHT SOURCE CARAVAGGIO Pendant 4 - DALI* *Available in white and black. INSTALLATION Suspension: Grey/red/black textile cord 2 x 0,75 mm 2, Cord length: 3 m/6 m. Canopy: White and Black: White. BlackBlack: Black. Diffuser: Can be ordered separately for P3 and P4. PRODUCT NAME MATERIAL Drawn steel/ aluminium. ELECTRONIC CONTROL GEAR Opal semi-translucent polycarbonate Opal semi-translucent polycarbonate CLASS IP20,...

Open the catalog to page 14
Lightyears 2015-16 - 15

FACTS SURFACE Hand-blown opal glass in three layers, matt chrome. INSTALLATION Suspension: Silver textile cord 2 x 0,75 mm 2. Cord length: 3 m. Canopy: White. CLASS IP20, Insulation Class II. PRODUCT NAME LIGHT SOURCE ENERGY LABEL CARAVAGGIO OPAL Pendant 0 Ø110 mm, hand-blown opal glass CARAVAGGIO OPAL Pendant 1 Ø258 mm, hand-blown opal glass CARAVAGGIO OPAL Pendant 3 CARAVAGGIO OPAL Ø165 mm, hand-blown opal glass CARAVAGGIO OPAL Pendant 2 Ø400 mm, hand-blown opal glass DESIGN – CECILIE MANZ 2008 With Caravaggio Opal it is possible to combine the characteristic design with a completely...

Open the catalog to page 15
Lightyears 2015-16 - 16

The Orient pendant is a flawless light design with good luminous efficacy and made from the finest quality materials. The organic mode of expression beautifully connects the deep, vibrant copper glow and the rosewood top. The lamp has 21/24 narrow, vertical slots at the top of the genuine copper shade allowing light to filter through. The pendant ensures a soft, pleasant light without any glare.

Open the catalog to page 16
Lightyears 2015-16 - 17

FACTS SURFACE Polished copper with clear lacquer. MATERIAL Geniune copper, rosewood. INSTALLATION Suspension: Black closely woven textile cord 2 x 0,75 mm 2. Cord length: 3 m/6 m. Canopy: Black. PRODUCT NAME LIGHT SOURCE ENERGY LABEL CLASS IP20, Insulation Class II.

Open the catalog to page 17
Lightyears 2015-16 - 18

AEON ROCKET P3 AEON-BLACK AEON ROCKET DESIGN – MORTEN VOSS 2014 Aeon Rocket is the first pendant in history to take full advantage of the luminous qualities of metal and polypropylene simultaneously in a single pendant design. The lamp strikes a fine balance between a simple metal upper shade and a gauzy lower shade. However, the impression of lightness is created by hours and hours of meticulous manual work. 8 light bands made of recyclable polypropylene are carefully woven together into 100 and 98 round openings respectively, allowing the light to stream through unhindered.

Open the catalog to page 18

All Lightyears catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. Juicy

2 Pages

2. Orient P1-P2

2 Pages

3. Pallas

2 Pages

4. Radon Floor

2 Pages

5. Radon Table