video corpo

EchoPanel-I-Baffle-Spec-Sheet_8-2021
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

EchoPanel-I-Baffle-Spec-Sheet_8-2021 - 1

ECHOPANEL: I-BAFFLE I-Baffle | Colors 442 (Speckled Gray), 487 (Blush) Weight LF/Unit All specs refer to singular products and not multiples unless specified. Due to the nature of the material, cutting and fabrication process, minor dimensional variances may occur. I-Baffle I-Baffle is an acoustically and visually enhanced extension of Kirei’s Simple Baffle. The I-Baffle is composed of two 12mm EchoPanel® panels attached back-to-back, providing increased acoustic control with an added element of color customization - pick two similar or different panel colors to create new visual effects. Hang I-Baffles in regular rows, random groupings, or with other baffle systems to create beautiful architectural design solutions. Custom configurations available. NRC (SOUND ABSORPTION RATING): ASTM C423-90A Standard EchoPanel NRC acoustic data is available for acoustic calculations. Please contact Kirei for this test data. Fire Rating ASTM E84 Class C (Class A achievable with treatment.) VOC Emissions CDPH (CA 01350) Compliant; TVOC: <0.5 mg/m3 Ecospecifier GreenTag Compliant; TVOC: 0.015 mg/m2/hr (ASTM D5116) I-Baffle | Colors 442 (Speckled Gray), 338 (Jade) To learn more about pricing and installation call 619.236.9924, or visit kireiusa.com

Open the catalog to page 1
EchoPanel-I-Baffle-Spec-Sheet_8-2021 - 2

ECHOPANEL: I-BAFFLE Dimensional Detail 1” * I-Baffles can be customized with two panel colors to create new visual effects. 1” Available Solid Colors Hardware & Installation Hanging Hardware I-Baffles have two attachment points with a ¼”-20 female thread and come with your choice of eyebolts or ¼”-20 male threaded screw hardware. To install I-Baffles, attach the specified ceiling mounting hardware and suspension cable/chain/rod/etc. with the appropriate connector at the bottom end. Once the ceiling hardware is installed, attach the connector to the supplied attachment hardware on the...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Kirei USA catalogs and technical brochures

1. EchoSky

11 Pages

2. CoralScreens

9 Pages

3. SimpleBaffle

13 Pages

4. AscentTiles

7 Pages

5. 45Panels

8 Pages