video corpo

ISOLA 2
27Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ISOLA 2 - 3

PLUS PRODUCT SCREWS Hidden and included Screws and fasteners into the design CLOUSURE Possibility of side closures with vertical drop drown screens, sliding glass doors and draped curtains ARCHED ROOF the arched shaped roof allows minimum height overall dimensions and enhances the structure design AUTOMATION wind, rain and temperature sensors, together with cutting-edge automation The integrated LED spotlights ensure an illumination with reflected light: external, internal

Open the catalog to page 3
ISOLA 2 - 4

Solar shading, freestanding or roof mounted, in aluminium with folding curtain. The sheet - which is taut when fully open - is fixed on arched cross beams and scrolls horizontally on guide-mounted trolleys operated by the tubular motors. The maximum dimensions allowed are 550x1000 with 300 cm. high pillars. 55 mq coverage area. The profiles are made of EN AW-6060 extruded aluminium alloy (including the 5.5 x 10 cm guides and 12 x 12 cm columns). Each module is motorised separately. It can be mounted as a non-self-supporting structure (models A or T) using steel brackets and hardware. The...

Open the catalog to page 4
ISOLA 2 - 5

General technical plan 120 120 Guides interaxis width 57

Open the catalog to page 5
ISOLA 2 - 6

Girder section GENNIUS ground connection Ground connection Foot kit with corrugated

Open the catalog to page 6
ISOLA 2 - 7

Cloth dimensions Crossbar profile numbers (terminals included). Maximum interaxis fabric carrying cross bar profiles measure cm 40.

Open the catalog to page 7
ISOLA 2 - 8

WIND RESISTANCE The wind resistance of an exterior shade system is characterized by its ability to support defined loads by simulating wind with positive or negative pressure. In order to define a correlation between the wind resistance class according to the classes defined by the technical standard EN 13561 and the wind speed expressed in Km / h, a comparative table with the Beaufort scale is used. The Beaufort Scale classifies winds according to the speed at which they blow. Wind speed is measured in kilometers per hour (km / h) or in nodes using a measuring instrument, called...

Open the catalog to page 8
ISOLA 2 - 9

The KE painting process includes high quality standards, with an 8-stage pre-treatment that includes degreasing, deoxidation, and protective treatments before painting. Thanks to this last phase, components and profiles are further guaranteed against particularly severe environmental situations. At the end of the process the profiles and components are painted with polyester resin-based epoxy powders. Treated components are periodically tested in salt spray according to the ISO 9227 standard to confirm conformity and constistency of the process. The European product standard EN 13561: 2015...

Open the catalog to page 9
ISOLA 2 - 10

When working with color, we know that our whole world is defined by light. And color is nothing more than a breakdown of light. Objects reflect back to our eyes only the color that defines it. This is why it is so important to recognize the close link between color and matter. For this project, there are three keywords that guide the research: Words, Places, Matters. WORDS: Naming colors is important to make them familiar and easily recognizable. PLACES: Places define colors. Recognizing different types of places is a starting point for defining and suggesting color combinations. MATERIALS:...

Open the catalog to page 10
ISOLA 2 - 11

There is increasing demand for high-performance buildings that have a very low energy consumption and use energy derived from renewable sources. In particular, the limitation of solar heat gain is one of the most important aspects of summer thermal comfort. Solar shading plays an essential role in this concept. The gtot value determines the ability of the solar shield to maintain, in an environment directly exposed to solar radiation, a more comfortable temperature than that which would occur with the presence of glass alone. The solar heat gains are directly proportional to the total...

Open the catalog to page 11
ISOLA 2 - 12

OPTIONAL_LINE GLASS Sliding windows with frameless doors. Lower track only 18 mm high. Easy installation with left or right hand opening. Side or central closure. Packaging with aligned windows. Height adjustment up to 8 mm for each single door. Removable for easy cleaning. Closure with self-locking and / or lock. Waterproofing is not guaranteed during heavy rain or rain with wind. Technical Details

Open the catalog to page 12
ISOLA 2 - 13

Vertika is a vertical closure that provides protection from sun and rain. It can be equipped with WIND BLOCK, a locking tensioning system for the fabric. With Vertika you can use blackout and filtering fabrics to better manage solar radiation. • Technical Details WIND BLOCK: Front bar Interlock device to be used on 100 and 130 Screeny GPZ guide, GPZ I and Gpz Unica. In wind, front bar stays locked in the low position and fabric is steadily tightened when the awning is opened completely.

Open the catalog to page 13
ISOLA 2 - 18

Rear view VERSIONE GPZ I Niche guide B-B

Open the catalog to page 18
ISOLA 2 - 19

OPTIONAL SIDE CLOSURES _ DOORS AND CURTAINS The doors have been designed to provide protection from water and wind. They are made from extruded aluminum alloy profiles (EN-AW 6060-T6) and 4 + 4 pvd 0.76 safety and shatterproof laminated glass in accordance with UNI 7697 2014. Doors are available in either one or two door versions. The interior of the structure can be enhanced with decorative curtains. That extra romantic touch which will surely be appreciated by anyone looking for a little privacy or who want “a room all to themselves”

Open the catalog to page 19
ISOLA 2 - 20

Thermal comfort blends perfectly with beautiful style thanks to the more than 500 high performance fabrics available. A wide variety of colors, styles and solar shading factors allow for a system that meets your specific needs. All fabrics are CE Certified according to the EN 13561 and eN 14501 technical standards. N.B. See the Fabric Guide for further fabric specifications. OPATEX FLAT PRECONTRAINT 602 PRECONTRAINT 622 OSCURANTE PRECONTRAINT 602 OSCUR. GRIGIO VINTAGE SOLTIS PERFORM 92 PRECONTRAINT 502 SATIN SOLTIS PROOF W96 FLEXLIGHT OPAQUE 6002 FLEXLIGHT SMART 6002 IRISUN BLOCKOUT >...

Open the catalog to page 20
ISOLA 2 - 21

(WMlMWiOtJE 0:«HTAnOtJ[ CC8CI,.7TJ17 ro4T+4^i '.L.Lik «hr% J 'jw F'nw rj nrtrtl: b uiUl: it* 4 W in I ^I .‘Tb ItU •mr-’r i rtP-«iDflii ■> rtC Itm* I/.--V 11 I AIMlVi WUihiM h'A El rA«T JhTl -TUI lmm J ■■ JUii ■ rvrihi hdfbiMUHW ClkHUKrH **i;nilL.r>:, El E«u,Jb>H '.Tmi^LWnJflll.'^^ltH iVl 6 (Ifnltauvwmki ftn^ki L ■ ■ 1 b LH EH IliH JULl

Open the catalog to page 21

All KE Outdoor Design catalogs and technical brochures

1. KEPLAN

15 Pages

2. TENDE A RULLO

40 Pages

3. BIOCLIMATICA

52 Pages

4. TENDE DA SOLE

56 Pages

5. TENDE A VELA

32 Pages