Birdland, Mats Theselius, 2010
4Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Birdland, Mats Theselius, 2010 - 1

KÄLLEMO BIRDLAND DESIGN Mats Theselius KÄLLEMO SWEDEN 2009 SER. NO.

Open the catalog to page 1
Birdland, Mats Theselius, 2010 - 2

Mats Theselius models are always an expression of something that deeply interests him. His knowledge and fascination about different countries and their specifi c handicraft, has resulted in some of the most diverse and stimulating contemporary pieces of furniture. The easy chair BIRDLAND has a background in Mats Theselius passion in, and life with music. An instrument is built in a way to obtain an ultimate sound, grip and joy of playing. And it is always beautiful. In this easy chairs, the drum set with its leg construction, drum skin and choice of materials was transformed into a piece...

Open the catalog to page 2
Birdland, Mats Theselius, 2010 - 4

BIRDLAND 2009 by Mats Theselius Fåtölj Stomme i björk, kromade beslag i verktygsstål, armstöd i Corian, vegetabiliskt garvat Tärnsjöläder. Limiterad upplaga i 360 ex. Easy Chair Compression moulded shell in birch, chromed frame and milled fi ttings, Corian armrests, vegetably tanned leather from Tärnsjö. Limited edition of 360 pcs. Källemo AB box 605 331 26 Värnamo tel: +46 (0)370-150 00 info@kallemo.se www.kallemo.se 69 s.h. 37 74 59

Open the catalog to page 4

All KÄLLEMO catalogs and technical brochures

1. Aluminium

1 Pages

Archived catalogs

1. News 2011

12 Pages