Katalog 2011-2012
81Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Katalog 2011-2012 - 1

hlUUcJI 11 intelligent heat

Open the catalog to page 1
Katalog 2011-2012 - 2

Hvam on HWAM Fire has always fascinated people, for when we see the light of the fire and hear the crackle of the flames, we feel at home and in touch with our innermost nature. It is a simple pleasure which satisfies our basic human instincts in a quite fundamental way. This fascination is reflected in all wood-burning stoves from HWAM. Our stoves are the result of more than 35 years' experience, and their stylish, quiet exteriors embrace a burning passion for design, innovation, quality, and attention to detail. For we insist on setting new standards for user friendliness, design, finish,...

Open the catalog to page 2
Katalog 2011-2012 - 3

HWAM Slections Modern Slection Our Modern S驩lection comprises modern HWAM wood-burning stoves with a design expression carefully harmonised to match contemporary trends. All stoves have large glass doors, and the various series offer design elements such as lifting or side-hinged doors, heat storage, side glass, glass fronts, wall fittings, rotating plinths and stone cladding. All models can be supplied with combustion air from outside with the help of a combustion air system, making combustion independent of the air in the room. doors.This group of stoves includes models with rotating...

Open the catalog to page 3
Katalog 2011-2012 - 4

Contents 578 006 Environmental awareness You can light up a HWAM wood-burning stove with a clear conscience. HWAM is certified to use the Nordic Ecolabel, the Nordic environmental labelling standard ... page 46-47 A .TM automatic Brilliant solutions are often simple little details which nevertheless make a huge difference in our everyday lives. And HWAM's patented automatic system is no exception to this rule ... page 6-7 Insert Slection HWAM I 30/45 9 HWAM I 30/55, HWAM I 30/55s 10 HWAM I 30/65 11 Modern Slection HWAM F 30/55s 12-13 HWAM 3610 17 HWAM 3630 18 HWAM 3640 19 HWAM 3650 22 HWAM...

Open the catalog to page 4
Katalog 2011-2012 - 5

/wtomagic Brilliant solutions are offten simple little dtails which nevertheless make a huge diffrence in our everyday lives. And HWAM's patented automatic system is no exception to this rule. It consists of a small spring which automatically re驭gulates the supply of air to the combustion. A strikingly simple, yet ingeniously brilliant function which offers numerous automagic benefits - both for you and for the environment. Simple, convenient opration Automagic because you do not have to worry about manually regulating the air supply The automatic system optimises the combustion for you,...

Open the catalog to page 5
Katalog 2011-2012 - 6

All modern wood burning stoves provide adquate, efficient combustion. Unfortunately not all stove owners take the time to discover or understand how to operate their wood burning stoves to the optimum. Sketches 1 and 2 show the difference between combustion as it occurs when firing with and without HWAM automatic魙 combustion optimisation. Heat loss is significantly lower for stoves equipped with HWAM automatic. Schematic diagram 1, without HWAM automaticٙ Flue gas temperature 300°C CO % Max. CO Hours 0,3% CO 0 Heat loss 2 3 Average heating requirement 4 Schematic diagram 2, with HWAM...

Open the catalog to page 6
Katalog 2011-2012 - 7

Design: Strand + Hvass Whether you choose an insert with lifting door or with the traditional side-hinged door, both designs are characterised by the genius of the successful designer duo Strand + Hvass. The large glass pane in the models equipped with a lifting door glides smoothly and elegantly upwards and, in spite of its size, can be opened with only one hand. This provides a visually attractive feature and easy operation where the movement of the door creates a negative pressure which reduces the risk of ash whirling into the room. With the door up, there is easy access to the deep...

Open the catalog to page 7
Katalog 2011-2012 - 8

HWAM I 30/45 130/45 jPautomatic This small and very spacious insert is ideal for small rooms. Even though the insert takes up very little space, the width of its combustion chamber is an impressive 34,5 cm.The square glass pane serves as an elegant frame for the flames and the lifting door makes the insert both modern and functional. Technical spcifications Options Capacity in kW 2-7 kW Top flue outlet Nominal heat output 4,5 kW Rear flue outlet Smoke outlet 0150 mm Combustion air system, connection rear/bottom Efficiency gross/net 73%/80% Colour insert and casing: black Weight 82 kg...

Open the catalog to page 8
Katalog 2011-2012 - 9

HWAM I 30/55s HWAM I 30/55 HLuam Huuam 130/55 130/55S U .TU jjautomatic The wide glass pane elegantly and discreetly crtes a frame for the flames. This insert is for the design-conscious user who wants only the best down to the smallest detail. The width of the combustion chamber provides ample space for big logs. Technical sp颩cifications Options Capacity in kW 4-10 kW Lifting door (HWAM I 30/55) Nominal heat output 7 kW Side-hinged door (HWAM I 30/55s) Smoke outlet 0150 mm Top flue outlet Efficiency gross/net 73%/8l% Rear flue outlet Weight HWAM I 30/55 98 kg Combustion air system,...

Open the catalog to page 9
Katalog 2011-2012 - 10

I T o u O T 61,9 59,3 57,8 i _L ■| 54,5 h 36,1 1+- I' O u 00 t o 47,0 99,7 100,7 104,3 1 10,0 7 6 Huuam I30/65 /t doesn't get more attractive than this.The up to 80 cm wide view ofthe flames behind the discrרte glass pane is an incredibly lovely dcoration in any home. Design and function meet as the HWAM / 30/65 also spreads heat effectively. Despite its size, the door opens upward in a smooth, sliding motion. Technical spcifications Options Capacity in kW 6-14 kW Top flue outlet Nominal heat output 10 kW Rear flue outlet Smoke outlet 0150 mm Combustion air system, connection rear...

Open the catalog to page 10
Katalog 2011-2012 - 12

K ce c O u on c O Z 86,7 HWAM F 30/55s 1m 30/55s Jantnmatii- Clearly inspired by the beautiful flat screen liners in the HWAM I30 sries, designer duo Strand + Hvass have created the HWAM F 30/55s mode!, a free-standing cubist stove in which the quadrangular, rather austere expression is softened by the slightly rounded corners. The stove is equipped with a side-hinged door in front of the spacious combustion chamber that provides ample room for bigger logs. Technical spcifications Options Capacity in kW 4-10 kW Top flue outlet Nominal heat output 7 kW Rear flue outlet Smoke outlet 0150 mm...

Open the catalog to page 12
Katalog 2011-2012 - 14

iViCKie in DcnmiQvK "To travel is to live", as the Danish fairytale author Hans Christian Andersen once wrote. And visitors may well think in terms of fairytales when coming to Denmark for the first time. With its green, undulating landscape, Denmark is one of the oldest kingdoms in the world. Denmark is a small country, a pioneering society. And, like Hans Christian Andersen, Danes have felt an urge to travel into the world outside to trade, seek learning and inspiration since the dawn of time, and always with typical humility to other bigger nations all over the world that it now exports...

Open the catalog to page 14

All HWAM Intelligent Heat AS catalogs and technical brochures

1. Smartcontrol

2 Pages

Archived catalogs