Open the catalog to page 4
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 8

RHYTHMIC FLOWERS RHYTHMIC FLOWERS

Open the catalog to page 8
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 10

RIPPED DAMASK RIPPED DAMASK

Open the catalog to page 10
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 11

!>h( bout! thfij ft ft urJi, ifttf nmr n< HD-610B - MAGIC MIRROR jrfrTaav iih -* HD-610C - MAGIC MIRROR iW ^ r” ' HD-610A - MAGIC MIRROR HD HD-610D - MAGIC MIRROR <¥ ftm tjiHO 1 Oft f/re rr Jiff f/ic [# Miff* rf/ f‘„ tft wiUftW " 7ilf if, f.;" I,;, m ft"/ {«' frH'1 ~ ■ i/t>rJ ,/kir-'rnf.

Open the catalog to page 11
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 12

**■ Mr, S,,;s,;rr3ve 2 bedrooms and 1 trstti. laiyps svcrioh! rop&rly hiss been comptaiefy * * * * idovated and is currency tmm,_~Cupied!‘ Both tenants arc KENDRjrrcmtly on lease? and each yfifl® We arc sedfrii ■ ,nt*1 £400 and J«0 a,r commercial loa^s __ '•ffiitee baS***?! BICYCLE SERVICE

Open the catalog to page 12
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 14

^LfittHin Itl^il \ :;f. ^ life* “TcloJitrnbtM "r;1’tt uEiji til Uipnai qli f.Yh pi i- ii i illS _ . ' j 11 '*5^ i in iJ hjut rii fcwchiiMJv 1.^ ' UUlli- «r |wlp- iiMHilc* II 1 ■ Up'H L i.f iSl-l-v, niihll fm] r., n<Ml ■ i"ir ■ ri,,i 1,-mliiuc djiublsf -- ■ i:rV*iiiir u'i,lil. r;m> fill. I.Eel pnafe-mfem ditypfljBiflti'. r,ij.| "k’1 |'| |.. .-L'lii,. HI Li, tniirjtEtni is . in ■ ^if> luirCfir-fl J‘ Ul-, ■■■■. ^iVtWica: ln^rirr riifltft i ■ » ntfannwhct^ HD-608E- SUPER GIRL ■JullifUdili" alJiipjii ±Oll fgttgjjK: JH!-

Open the catalog to page 14
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 17

PALM TREE PALM TREE

Open the catalog to page 17
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 20

MODERN ARABESQUE MODERN ARABESQUE

Open the catalog to page 20
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 22

CRACKED POSTCARD CRACKED POSTCARD

Open the catalog to page 22
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 29

SMOKE SCREEN SMOKE SCREEN

Open the catalog to page 29
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 32

NUMBERS GAME NUMBERS GAME

Open the catalog to page 32
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 34

orb is ‘ rYfVs ;vMiv.irRs-\Lis ivxta ' f i estoricopvav ■" tradition eaa ] AK VI AE ■ Avtfv !■'If.v KJS ET 1 A\A< iIN i nVS \B tMTlQ AWNI >r VSCt\'E NOSl R^A\ TEV\PQR|j> ■ historia y\irritivj\ Lt nova- -'.u-.rA.wjKrHfjsiis ft .<3iWF*oiiSi^

Open the catalog to page 34
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 39

ABSTRACT CLOUD ABSTRACT CLOUD

Open the catalog to page 39
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 41

COLORFUL LINES COLORFUL LINES

Open the catalog to page 41
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 42

COLOR BLEND COLOR BLEND

Open the catalog to page 42
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 43

TEXTURED WALL TEXTURED WALL

Open the catalog to page 43
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 45

CONCRETE WALL CONCRETE WALL

Open the catalog to page 45
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 49

EXQUISITE INTERACTION OF ART & WALLPAPER

Open the catalog to page 49
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 50

ISTANBUL SKETCH HDFM-10 - ISTANBUL SKETCH -GOLD ISTANBUL SKETCH

Open the catalog to page 50
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 51

GALATA SKETCH HDFM-11- GALATA SKETCH - GOLD GALATA SKETCH

Open the catalog to page 51
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 61

EAGLE SKETCH HDFM-12 - EAGLE SKETCH - GOLD HDFM-12 - EAGLE SKETCH - MOON EAGLE SKETCH

Open the catalog to page 61
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 63

GOLDEN BEAR HDFM-15- GOLDEN BEAR - GOLD GOLDEN BEAR

Open the catalog to page 63
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 66

FOREST WANDERER HDFM-17 - FOREST WANDERER - GOLD FOREST WANDERER

Open the catalog to page 66
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 67

HD WALLS STRIPED WALLPAPER White & grey striped wallpaper White & blue striped wallpaper White & pink striped wallpaper Black & gold striped wallpaper Black & white striped wallpaper CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR LIKING Black & grey striped wallpaper We can create striped wallpaper with any color you wish. / İstediğiniz tüm renklerde çizgili duvar kağıdı üretebiliyoruz.

Open the catalog to page 67
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 68

PICK YOUR OWN COLOR You can customize the striped wallpaper by choosing the thickness of stripes, the number of stripes that will be used in it and the colors of the stripes. The wallpaper’s width is 100 cm.. 10 cm. and 12.5 cm are the most common thickness ratios that are used in striped wallpaper. Çizgili duvar kağıdının çizgi aralığının kalınlığını, çizgilerin adedini ve çizgilerin hangi renklerde olacağını siz belirliyorsunuz.Duvar kağıdının baskıda en ölçüsü 100 cm.’dir. 10 cm. ve 12.5 cm çizgili duvar kağıtlarında en sık kullanılan kalınlık oranlarıdır. We can create samples for you...

Open the catalog to page 68
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 69

1 DESIGN IN 12 DIFFERENT BASE COLOR HDFM-04- ST. ETIENNE 1879 PICK YOUR BASE COLOR / PAPER 410001 – Quartz

Open the catalog to page 69
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 70

HD WALLS DIGITAL FOR PROJECTS CUSTOMIZED PRINTING HD WALLS DIGITAL is often used in various projects such as hotel, restaurant, cafe, school, office or residence projects. Either a custom design or a design from our collection or a mixture of them both is used in those projects. In addition to our regular paper types, we can find a special wallpaper in a special color that you wish to be printed on for your project over 500 square meters. HD WALLS DIGITAL provides wide range of designs which are all customizable upon wall dimensions or special requests. Other than the designs that we have,...

Open the catalog to page 70
HD WALLS DIGITAL COLLECTION 02 - 71

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF MATTE 8 SHINY: Composition: Vinyl surfaced, non-woven backed Roll width: 104 cm. Total Weight: 250 gram /m2 Incombustibility: EN-I350I-I No Color Alteration: >6 Resistance to stains, washable Mold resistance, resistance against scratches TECHNICAL SPBIF1CATI0NS OF TEXTIE-BACKED VINYL Composition: Vinyl surfaced, textile-backed (polyester) Roll width: 130 cm. Toplam weight: 15 0Z - 350 grams / m2 Incombustibility:: Class C-s2d0 Anti-microbic: ASTM G-21 test result satisfactory Resistance to stains, washable Mold resistance, resistance against scratches TECHNICAL...

Open the catalog to page 71

All HD WALLS catalogs and technical brochures