Spa & Wellness 2022
294Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Spa & Wellness 2022 - 2

Moers, Germany | Sales + Showroom // Gharieni Group GmbH • Gutenbergstr. 40 • D-47443 Moers Moers, Germany | Distribution + Service // Gharieni Group GmbH • Am Schürmannshütt 24 • D-47441 Moers Tel: +49 - (0) 28 41 - 88 300 - 0 • Fax: +49 - (0) 28 41 - 88 300 - 333 • www.gharieni.de • info@gharieni.com Ettlingen // Gharieni Süd GmbH • Siemensstr. 11 • D-76275 Ettlingen Tel: +49-(0)72 43-33 22-363 • Fax: +49-(0)72 43-33 22-391 • ettlingen@gharieni.com Nederweert | BeNeLux // Gharieni Nederland BV • Hulsenweg 14 • NL-6031 SP Nederweert Tel: +31 (0) 495 - 63 30 36 • Fax: +31 (0) 495 - 62 66 63...

Open the catalog to page 2
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 3

Treatment Table Options Wellness Concepts Psammo Concept page 24 Wellmassage5D page 34 Welnamis page 40 MLX i3Dome / iDome page 46 Celliss page 54 HydroSpa page 58 PediSpa Square PediSpa Compact PediSpa Curve Hair Swing Libra Edge MLR Wet page 60 page 68 page 70 page 76 page 78 page 84 MLX Limber series page 90 MLX page 98 MLR Classic page 104 MLR Select series page 108 E-Line page 116 MO1 Evo series page 118 MLW F1 series page 124 MLW Neo series page 130 MLE page 137 Spa Table accessories page 140 Loungers page 144 Evo Lounger page 146 RLR page 152 RL Aqua page 153 RLX series page 156...

Open the catalog to page 3
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 4

Our awards Various awards from the wellness, cosmetic, and medical industries for individual products, innovative developments, the highest quality, top design, as well as for excellent service and guarantee standards confirm our concept. Pioneer Of Wellness 2020 (Gharieni Celliss) Produkt Award „Innovativstes Produkt“ 2020 Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe (MLX i3Dome) Innovation Award Deutscher Wellness Verband 2020 (MLX i3Dome) Gold Award Aesthetic & Spa Awards 2020 Griechenland (Rubrik Spa Equipment) Beauty Forum Sonderpreis der Redaktion – International Top Brand Spa Award 2018 ESPA Innovation...

Open the catalog to page 4
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 5

For the fourth time Gharieni Group is Brand Official of Forbes Travel Guide About Forbes Travel Guide Forbes Travel Guide is the only independent, global rating system for luxury hotels, restaurants and spas. Started as Mobil Travel Guide in 1958, the company created the first Five-Star rating system in the United States. Today, Forbes Travel Guide’s incognito inspectors travel the world, evaluating properties based on up to 900 rigorous, objective standards. The company’s annual Star Ratings, reviews and daily travel stories help discerning travelers select the world’s best luxury...

Open the catalog to page 5
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 6

With 30 years of experience, Gharieni Group GmbH is one of the leading international manufacturers of high-quality spa tables, treatment tables, and equipment for the areas of spa, wellness, cosmetics, and foot care/podiatry. Our tables and device furnishings, as well as our cosmetic and medical equipment, are sold on all continents in nearly 100 countries worldwide. Luxury hotels as well as high-end spas and resorts around the globe rely on our “Made in Germany” products. First-class material, outstanding quality, the best functionality, modern design, and exclusive innovations, coupled...

Open the catalog to page 6
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 7

Certified Quality for Gharieni treatment tables and treatment units Quality management in accordance with ISO 13485 “Made in Germany” production In order to always live up to the “Made by Gharieni” brand, the standard “quality without compromise” applies in our company. This also includes guaranteed quality, because only this offers customers both transparency and security. In order to provide you with clear facts about the proof of production and to show that social responsibility as well as consumer interests are very important to us, we have put ourselves through a costly certification...

Open the catalog to page 7
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 8

Cruise Ships AIDA-Cruises, Hyperion-Klasse // TUI Cruises, Mein Schiff 2 - 6 // MS Europa 2 // P&O Pacific Dawn // Celebrity Edge // Norwegian Bliss // Genting Dream, Dream Cruises Hotels/Spa Resorts Severins Resort & SpaS Sylt, Germany // Grand Hotel & SPA Kurhaus Ahrenshoop Ahrenshoop, Germany // // Titanic Hotel Berlin Berlin, Germany // "Kreuz-Post" HotelRestaurant-Spa Vogtsburg, Germany // A-ROSA Scharmützelsee Bad Saarow, Germany // Hotel Bülow Palais Dresden, Germany // Hotel Hyatt Regency Düsseldorf/Mainz/Köln, Germany // Grand Hyatt Berlin Germany // Hotel Traube Tonbach...

Open the catalog to page 8
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 9

Crown Towers Perth Australia // Sofitel Abidjan Hôtel Ivoire Côte d’Ivoire // Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua // Hilton Barbados // Gran Caribe Kuba // Cheval Blanc St-Barth Saint-Barthélemy // The Brando Tetiaroa French Polynesia // Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island // Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort and Spa Jamaika // JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa Miami, USA // Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills California, USA // Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa California, USA // Grand Hyatt New York USA // SeaHill Spa at The Cavalier Hotel, Autograph...

Open the catalog to page 9
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 10

Testimonials It is the combination of an exclusive, elegant ambience, combined with tailor-made treatments and also staff who are passionate about what they do that makes the Onda Spa stand out. The Gharieni treatment beds play a major role in this. Thanks to the wide range of settings, the heat function and also the quality of the materials used, our guests experience enormous comfort when lying down. At the same time, our staff also have the possibility to individually adjust the couch to their needs. Stefan Margesin, Director Quellenhof Luxury Resorts For many years, we have shared a...

Open the catalog to page 10
Spa & Wellness 2022 - 11

"Cloud or water lounger? Every time my clients make themselves comfortable on one of our Gharieni spa tables, there's a, "Wow, this is beautiful, I'll never get up from here again. Gorgeous!" You can see that wow, that smile in their eyes as they lie down on the wellness couch. We at REVIDERM skinmedics Berlin have a choice between our soft treatment bed with cloud feeling or the water spa table. Both adapt perfectly to the body and make you feel like you're floating. At the latest, when I activate the integrated heating function, my customers don't want to get up anymore. My clients love...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Gharieni Group catalogs and technical brochures

1. MLX i3 Dome

16 Pages