Irrigation systems 2019
41Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Irrigation systems 2019 - 1

Clever watering systems. Every drop counts. Every spare moment is precious

Open the catalog to page 1
Irrigation systems 2019 - 2

Content Say goodbye to chores. Say hello to relaxing in your garden All thanks to intelligent irrigation solutions 6 GARDENA irrigation solutions. Everything at a glance System irrigation Irrigate balcony and terrace GARDENA NatureUp! The vertical garden system GARDENA Outdoor Cooling Mist Set GARDENA city gardening Holiday Watering and Balcony Watering Overview GARDENA Micro-Drip-System Micro-Drip-System for flower pots Irrigate beds & kitchen garden crops GARDENA Micro-Drip-System for planted areas Irrigate hedges & rows of plants GARDENA Micro-Drip-System for rows of plants Overview...

Open the catalog to page 2
Irrigation systems 2019 - 3

Say goodbye to chores. Say hello to relaxing in your garden Is this a familiar story? Do you often find that people tell you all about their garden and the huge amount of joy and relaxation it brings them? This is what you dream of too: having a green oasis. But: You seem to spend all your time watering your garden. We’ll show you where and how automatic irrigation works and how easy it is to devise your own customised solution to absolve yourself of your watering duties. Regardless if it’s watering your balcony, terrace or in different areas of your garden.

Open the catalog to page 3
Irrigation systems 2019 - 4

All thanks to intelligent irrigation solutions r Every ^ drop counts. A beautiful lawn A beautiful lawn can be quite challenging: It needs regular cutting, some fertiliser every new. and then, and sulldf nI .a at r. I his goes without sarin, i. I'- . . iu--- iou a.I a elixir of life for the dawn in hot summers. Idas'' ■ .■ r Ihi- mala ■ u Ihii r i f' ■'' ■ ■u: wat rii n i, w. at rii ig and m. ■r- w. at rii i i. Uni- - ', tl r at i ', ■ 'I u I'- at ■ 'I H' - f and ■ .1 a lighd-aeeking, aun-aeeking grass to an aut 'hi. dr irni' r fib 'Hr .|nIi. n. I'- dh d ■■ndil reap the benefits: you and...

Open the catalog to page 4
Irrigation systems 2019 - 5

GARDENA irrigation solutions At a glance COOLING MIST Cool refreshment on hot days for balconies, terraces, sunshades or marquees. Page 12 HEDGES AND ROWS OF PLANTS Always at the source: Drip irrigation lines provide a permanent water supply to hedges, borders or rows of plants. Page 22 WALLS NatureUp! allows you to add some greenery to your walls, and then water your plants. Page 10 LAWNS Sprinklersystem irrigation: good for you and your lawn. Page 28 THE HEART OF THE AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION SYSTEM is the intelligent Water Control or the Multi-Channel Control System. This helps you to decide...

Open the catalog to page 5
Irrigation systems 2019 - 6

“Relaxing in the garden makes the soul soar,” said Voltaire. NatureUp! allows you to grow plants up your wall, transforming space in front of your front door or French windows into an area where you can relax. Intelligent irrigation means you do not have to water. NatureUp! The vertical garden system So beautiful! With NatureUp!, empty walls can finally be made lush and green. For effortless gardening. You can now plant areas, which up until now have so far been stark and bare. For example, you can plant flowers, herbs or vegetables. Vertical gardening is great fun for both young and old....

Open the catalog to page 6
Irrigation systems 2019 - 7

Outdoor Cooling Mist Set Tingling freshness for hot summer days Where does it come into its own? Wherever it gets hot and a gentle cooling mist becomes a blessed relief, such as on your balcony, terrace, under your pergola or gazebo etc. Outdoor Cooling Mist Set: cooling and refreshing Keep cool and refreshed from on high when the mercury rises. The Outdoor Cooling Mist Set is quick to install. The finely atomised water mist is reminiscent of holidays. It reinvigorates you without soaking you. It acts like a balm on the skin and helps us slow our busy lives down. It works like a tonic,...

Open the catalog to page 7
Irrigation systems 2019 - 8

Solving the irrigation problem Water flows even without a connected water supply For flower boxes with a total length of 5-6 m Fully automatic control • The pump pumps the water from the container. • The Water Control for the pump allows you to choose from 13 irrigation programmes. • Inline Drip Heads supply water to your plants accurately and help to conserve water (2 l /hour). For up to 36 pot plants and indoor plants Automatic irrigation while you are away on holiday • Irrigation is activated for one minute each day via a pump. • 3 drip heads ensure precisely dosed irrigation. • The...

Open the catalog to page 8
Irrigation systems 2019 - 9

Overview of the Micro-Drip-System And off you go! From now on, the Micro-Drip-System can water your plants! The system is a modular, extendible system for water-saving, targeted irrigation of your garden, on the terrace or the balcony. Ideal for flower pots, troughs, vegetable patches and flower beds, as well as hedges and shrubs. The patented Quick&Easy connection technology ensures a durable, water-tight connection and enables the Micro-Drip-System to be quickly and easily installed and converted. The Micro-Drip system can therefore be tailored to any garden or balcony. For drip heads,...

Open the catalog to page 9
Irrigation systems 2019 - 10

How to free yourself from the burden of watering your garden The best time to let something else do the hard work is now! FLO Drip heads are ideal for watering flower pots and plants on your balcony. Endline drip heads are suitable for watering individual standing flower pots. If you are planting plant troughs or flower boxes, then use inline drip heads. Simply come up with your individual solution. Micro-Drip-System for flower pots You might just have to get used to having free time first. However, the Micro-Drip-System is simply always on hand when it comes to reliably watering geraniums,...

Open the catalog to page 10
Irrigation systems 2019 - 11

Individually water planted areas Spray nozzles instead of water cannons The Micro-Drip-System provides a host of options for areas in your garden: You can combine different spray nozzles or use the oscillating sprinkler to water larger sections. The system offers great freedom in combining the ideal irrigation system. Micro-Drip-System for planted areas Young plants need care and delicate watering if you want them to flourish. But the Micro-Drip-System garden irrigation is also suitable for rows of vegetables and flower beds. You can leave the drip hose lying loose on the ground, or use a...

Open the catalog to page 11

All GARDENA Deutschland GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. Battery 2022

16 Pages

2. Pumps 2022

25 Pages

3. Robotic 2022

10 Pages

4. Pumps 2019

21 Pages

5. Robotic 2019

11 Pages