Max Exterior Modulo ME 05
8Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 2

MODULO ASSEMBLY FASTENERS packaging unit: 100 pieces Requirements, depending on laying procedure, are appr. 11 fasteners/m2 ACCESSORIES: FASTENER; LOCKING PIN; ASSEMBLY AID Exterior FunderMax MODULO ME 05 FORMATS Modulo 500: Format: 505 x 400 mm packaging unit: 5 elements surface coverage:495 x 394 mm Modulo 1000: Format: 1000 x 400 mm packaging unit: 5 elements surface coverage:990 x 394 mm LAYING PROCEDURES OF MODULO ME 05 By choosing this laying procedure—and the selection of the décor or varying decors—you have many design possibilities. Note: The arrangement of sheet sizes can...

Open the catalog to page 2
Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 3

Assembly 1. PREPARATION To achieve a visually appealing separation and a costefficient cut-off, prior to commencing assembly it is recommended to draw up an exact plan of the façade view based on field measurements. Pay attention to fitting pieces for windows, doors or corners at either end. Do not forget the inner faces of windows and doors when determining the materials to be used. You can also use any oddments that may arise in another line. When doing so, be careful of the vertical rabbets. The elements cannot be rotated! It may be conducive to the appearance (symmetry of support...

Open the catalog to page 3
Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 4

4. ASSEMBLY OF THE FIRST MODULO ELEMENTS Set the Modulo elements on top of the substructure beginning at the lower left (with the groove facing downwards). Prior to screwing on the upper fastener, the assembly aid must be inserted into both of the holes in the fastener. This guarantees that the sheet will have sufficient vertical clearance. Screw each fastener tightly onto the substructure using two fillister head screws (at least V2A), 4.5 x 30 mm. 5. ASSEMBLY OF THE NEXT MODULO ELEMENT Screw the second element to the first one at a distance of 2 mm. Use the assembly aid to determine the...

Open the catalog to page 4
Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 5

MODULO ME 05 FAÇADE SYSTEM LEGENDE A WALL B SUBSTRUCTURE C VENTILATION D INSULATION E MOUNTING CLIP F MODULO ELEMENT G BUILDING ELEMENTS LIKE WINDOWS/ DOORS OR WALL SOCKETS H EPDM PROTECTIVE TAPE (MIN. 1,2 mm THICK) MODULO ME 05 WITH ALU-SUBSTRUCTURE Of course, Modulo ME 05 can also be assembled with an aluminium substructure. For this type of assembly, 2 blind rivets (4.8 x 10 mm) per fastener must be used if the substructure’s material thickness is between 1.5 and 3 mm. For the locking pin, the aluminium substructure must be pre-drilled with a drill diameter of 1.5 mm. The locking pin...

Open the catalog to page 5
Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 6

Construction-details horizontal sections Modulo ME 05 with Max Exterior Construction-details vertical sections Modulo ME 05 with Max Exterior CHEMICAL TREATED WOODEN BATTEN WIND BARRIER CHEMICAL TREATED WOODEN BATTEN INTERNAL CORNER WITH PROFILE ATTIC CONNECTION EPDM PROTECTIVE TAPE EXTERNAL CORNER WITH SQUARE PROFILE SUPPLY AIR WINDOW LINTEL CORNER CONSTRUCTION The best way to build corners is the use of our corner profiles. In case of open joints the wooden substructure must be protected with an EPDM protective tape - minimum 1.2 mm thick. Further it is possible to use our corner profiles...

Open the catalog to page 6
Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 7

Application Examples Exterior FunderMax

Open the catalog to page 7
Max Exterior Modulo ME 05 - 8

Web-3/15-PR0052GB.00 FUNDERMAX FRANCE 3 Cours Albert Thomas F-69003 Lyon Tel.: + 33 (0) 4 78 68 28 31 Fax: + 33 (0) 4 78 85 18 56 infofrance@fundermax.biz www.fundermax.fr FUNDERMAX SPAIN Pol. Ind. Can Salvatella Avda. Salvatella, 85–97 E-08210 Barberà del Vallès (Barcelona) Tel.: + 34 93 729 63 45 Fax: + 34 93 729 63 46 info.spain@fundermax.biz www.fundermax.es FUNDERMAX INDIA Pvt. Ltd. No. 13, 1st floor, 13th Cross Wilson Garden Bangalore – 560 027 Tel.: + 91 80 4112 7053 Fax: + 91 80 4112 7053 officeindia@fundermax.biz www.fundermax.at FUNDERMAX POLSKA Sp. z o.o. ul. Rybitwy 12 PL-30 722...

Open the catalog to page 8

All FunderMax catalogs and technical brochures

1. FunderPlan

4 Pages

2. MODULO SCALEO

28 Pages

3. Universal

4 Pages

4. exterior VOL.2

84 Pages

5. EXTERIOR 2012

28 Pages