Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019
32Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 1

There are four attractive flame pictures featured in the Flamerite Fires range, which can be enjoyed with or without heat. Each of them are low energy LED as standard. Scan the QR code to view the video on our website. 19 YEARS OF PRODUCT INNOVATION Outstanding design and product innovation have been the hallmarks of Flamerite Fires from the outset. Our company has led the way for nineteen years in changing the electric fire from a basic product falling out of fashion into a stylish contemporary product sought after by home makers old and young for homes of all kinds. Flamerite Fires won three Hearth and Home awards the first time of entering, in 2002, and has been winning ever since, scooping prizes in some categories several times – Best Inset Fire, Best Electric Fireplace Suite, Fireplace Suite of the Year, Best Stove, Appliance of the Year. Good looks, coupled with high quality manufacture and first class customer service make Flamerite Fires a winner with retailers and consumers every day. www.flameritefires.com Flamerite Fires Ltd, Greenhough Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS13 7AU Tel: 01543 251122 | Fax: 01543 251133 | Email: info@flameritefires.com These products are only suitable for well insulated spaces or occasional use. Manufactured in the United Kingdom. All products are protected by patents, registered design and intellectual property rights. Flamerite Fires Ltd. will protect these rights. All specifications are correct at the time of publishing but are subject to change.

Open the catalog to page 1
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 2

Energy efficient LED fires Smart eControl app and tablet SMART eControl Easy to use iOS & Android app with advanced features to control your fire. A strong and radiant flame image with a deep fuel reflection. A tilting glass panel that enhances the flame picture creating infinity depth, encloses the fuel bed and conceals the heater. A warm and lively flame image with a deep fuel reflection. Easy to use iOS & Android app with advanced features to control your fire. • • • • • T hermostatically controlled heat D immable LED flame effect with flicker control 7 day single event programmable...

Open the catalog to page 2
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 3

WALL MOUNTED FIRES • Cinderwood log effect with radiant burn • Thermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater • OmniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect • iOS & Android app advanced features (download required) • Manual keypad & Flamerite control tablet • Frameless • Inset wall mounted • Visible burn area h:280 w:1304

Open the catalog to page 3
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 4

• inderwood log effect with radiant burn C • inderwood log effect with radiant burn C • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect O • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect O • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • anual keypad & Flamerite control tablet M • anual keypad & Flamerite control tablet M • rameless with optional silver or brass trim...

Open the catalog to page 4
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 5

WALL MOUNTED FIRES • Cinderwood log effect with radiant burn • Thermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater • OmniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect • iOS & Android app advanced features (download required) • Manual keypad & Flamerite control tablet • Inset wall mounted • Cinderwood log effect with radiant burn • Thermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater • OmniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect • iOS & Android app advanced features (download required) • Manual keypad & Flamerite control tablet • Graphite...

Open the catalog to page 5
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 6

• inderwood log effect with radiant burn or white pebbles C & glass beads fuel effect • inderwood log effect with radiant burn C • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect O • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • anual keypad & Flamerite control tablet M • ire fascia options: graphite, alto silver, black, stone or grey mirror F • nset or hang on wall mounted I • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect...

Open the catalog to page 6
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 7

• immable LED flame effect D • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • anual keypad & optional Flamerite control tablet M • ire fascia options: graphite, stone or black mirror F • nset or flat wall mounted I • vailable in 1000mm or 800mm widths A • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect O • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • anual keypad & optional Flamerite control tablet M • ire fascia options: graphite, black mirror, stone, or grey mirror F • nset or flat wall...

Open the catalog to page 7
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 8

• inderwood log effect with radiant burn C • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect O • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • hermostatically controlled 750W/1500W concealed fan heater T • mniGlide 2 position front glass with dimmable LED flame effect O • OS & Android app advanced features (download required) i • anual keypad & optional Flamerite control tablet M • ire inner trim options: silver or brass F • ire trim options: silver or brass F • ire fascia options: Alto silver, black...

Open the catalog to page 8
Flamerite Brochure 2018-2019 - 9

FLAMERITE FIRES DESIGNED FOR LIVING WALL MOUNTED & FLOOR STANDING SUITES Our beautiful wall mounted suites are perfect if you are looking to save floor space, or like a sleek minimal look. And Flamerite Fire's floor standing suites are available in both contemporary and traditional styles and will instantly transform your room, providing an eye-catching focal point. With one of our four realistic flame pictures and your choice of fuel bed and finish on the surround, these are fires you can make your own and always enjoy coming home to. ADOR • White pebbles & glass beads as standard, logs...

Open the catalog to page 9

All Flamerite Fires catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. 2010 2011

52 Pages

2. FLAMERITE FIRE

32 Pages