Open the catalog to page 13
Summary collections 2015 - 14

CORDOBA COLLECTION SWIVEL & TILT OPAQUE GLASS TRANSPARENT GLASS

Open the catalog to page 14
Summary collections 2015 - 15

ROMA ROMA ROMA MINI

Open the catalog to page 15
Summary collections 2015 - 16

NEW EMPORIO COLLECTION EMPORIO EMPORIO ROUND EMPORIO SQUARE EMPORIO SWIVEL & TILT

Open the catalog to page 16
Summary collections 2015 - 17

NEW EMPORIO COLLECTION EMPORIO FOUR WALL WALL WALL LIGHT I LIGHT II LIGHT III

Open the catalog to page 17
Summary collections 2015 - 18

SIENA ROUND SIENA SQUARE SIENA SQUARE TWO SAN SEBASTIAN SAN SEBASTIAN TWO SAN SEBASTIAN FOUR WALL & CEILING

Open the catalog to page 18
Summary collections 2015 - 19

SIENA PICTURE LIGHT SMALL SMALTO ITALIANO

Open the catalog to page 19
Summary collections 2015 - 20

SURFACE LIGHTING BILBAO I

Open the catalog to page 20
Summary collections 2015 - 21

SURFACE LIGHTING VITORIA BARI WITHOUT GLASS BARI OPAQUE GLASS

Open the catalog to page 21
Summary collections 2015 - 22

NEW VIENNA COLLECTION SPOTLIGHTS WITH BASE TRACKING SYSTEM

Open the catalog to page 22
Summary collections 2015 - 23

NEW VIENNA COLLECTION GLASS GLASS & PIPE

Open the catalog to page 23
Summary collections 2015 - 25

LUXURY SWITCH PROVENCE SMALTO ITALIANO

Open the catalog to page 25
Summary collections 2015 - 27

LUXURY SWITCH BELLE ÉPOQUE

Open the catalog to page 27
Summary collections 2015 - 28

NEW BRITISH SYSTEM PALACE SMALTO ITALIANO

Open the catalog to page 28
Summary collections 2015 - 29

NEW SURFACE SYSTEM SAN SEBASTIAN JUNCTION BOXE HANGING ACCESSORY BRAIDED CABLES

Open the catalog to page 29
Summary collections 2015 - 30

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S EL PROYECTO · THE PROJECT · LE PROJET · DAS PROJEKT · ПРОЕКТ LA MOZAIRA HOTEL ALBORAYA SPAIN Just 2 km from the city of Valencia and overlooking the sea, stands “La Mozaira”, an old 17th century charming Hotel located in the heart of the Alboraya market gardens an

Open the catalog to page 30
Summary collections 2015 - 31

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S LA COLECCIÓN · THE COLLECTION · LA COLLECTION · DIE KOLLEKTION · КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ PROVENCE SAN SEBASTIAN COLLECTION NICKEL SATIN The Provencal style conveys a feeling of well-being in a warm and natural environment, taking the imagination to those marvellous houses where the traditional touch works so well. As if time stood still, the Provencal style houses mix harmoniously natural materials like stone, tiles, brass and wood, evoking a simple and relaxed country lifestyle. At FEDE, we fully identify with this style and we have created a special range including a...

Open the catalog to page 31
Summary collections 2015 - 32

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S EL PROYECTO · THE PROJECT · LE PROJET · DAS PROJEKT · ПРОЕКТ CELLER DE CAN RODA BARCELONA SPAIN We have discovered the perfect pairing: wines from CELLER de CAN RODA (D.O. ALELLA) with switches and lighting created by FEDE. The beginning of 2015 deserves a toast in a unique setting and with an exceptional wine... We have enjoyed the beauty of the natural surroundings of CAN RODA, the warm autumn colours, the suggestive aromas from wines and the enchantment of its authentic décor, pampering every detail ... Its charming Music Room takes us back to a...

Open the catalog to page 32
Summary collections 2015 - 33

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S LA COLECCIÓN · THE COLLECTION · LA COLLECTION · DIE KOLLEKTION · КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ SAN SEBASTIAN SURFACE COLLECTION SAN SEBASTIAN, a range with exceptionally exquisite finishes with distinguishes High Class Décor, is a prestigious collection of switches and lighting. Fede Provides You With A Luxury Solution Of Surface Installation Designed To Respect The Originality Of Palaces, Historic Buildings And Charming Villas. Ceilings And Walls Remain Intact, Preserving The Exquisite Décor. A perfect combination for truly unique interior design projects where an original...

Open the catalog to page 33
Summary collections 2015 - 34

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S EL PROYECTO · THE PROJECT · LE PROJET · DAS PROJEKT · ПРОЕКТ HOTEL CHÂTEAU LE CAGNARD CAGNES-SUR-MER FRANCIA « Le Cagnard » is « the Sun » in Provençal. Built in the 13th century, Le Cagnard is an exceptional stone dwelling perched on the ramparts of the medieval village of Haut-deCagnes. Its history is closely tied to that of the Château Grimaldi, which dates back to the 14th century: the guard room in particular, with its arched fireplace, is evidence of its medieval heritage, a time during which knights protected the village an

Open the catalog to page 34
Summary collections 2015 - 35

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S LA COLECCIÓN · THE COLLECTION · LA COLLECTION · DIE KOLLEKTION · КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ TOLEDO COLLECTION BRIGHT PATINA The Toledo COLLECTION is a FEDE classic that adapts perfectly to any setting. An extensive palette of finishings allows a play on contrasts in contemporary spaces, combined with the authenticity of an exclusive decorative design. In classic rooms, the design harmonises and integrates itself as the ideal decorative accessory... It is our most chameleonic collection. At Hotel Château “Le Cagnard”, it fit

Open the catalog to page 35
Summary collections 2015 - 36

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S EL PROYECTO · THE PROJECT · LE PROJET · DAS PROJEKT · ПРОЕКТ HOTEL LE CAMP DU DRAP D’OR PUY DU FOU FRANCE Discover the splendour of the Renaissance and take your family for a royal stay in one of the flamboyant lodges of Francis I and He

Open the catalog to page 36
Summary collections 2015 - 37

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S LA COLECCIÓN · THE COLLECTION · LA COLLECTION · DIE KOLLEKTION · КОЛЛЕКЦИЯ CORDOBA SWIVEL & TILT COLLECTION BRIGHT PATINA The new CORDOBA lighting collection is inspired by the richest and most luxurious Andalusian-style décor, offering a high level of decorative complexity to enrich the beauty of interior spaces. The CORDOBA collection includes four models: OPAQUE GLASS IP44 (opaque glass), TRANSPARENT GLASS IP44 (clear glass), CRYSTAL DE LUXE and SW

Open the catalog to page 37
Summary collections 2015 - 38

W O R L D W I D E P R O J E C T S EL PROYECTO · THE PROJECT · LE PROJET · DAS PROJEKT · ПРОЕКТ KOLODEJE CASTLE PRAGUE CZECH REPUBLIC The earliest recorded mention of the fortress in Kolodeje is from the year 1346. The Castle Kolodeje was rebuild in the second half of the 16th century into a renaissance palace, which still had a strong initial high round tower and a dominant position over the valley. Another major reconstruction was in the years 1706 - 1712 in the baroque style - three-winged building on the U-shaped ground plan with the court, which is surrounded by farm buildings. The...

Open the catalog to page 38

All FEDE Switch & Light catalogs and technical brochures

Archived catalogs

1. SWITCH LIGHT

40 Pages

2. Luxury Light

160 Pages

3. Vintage wood

10 Pages

4. FEDE- TOSCANA

20 Pages