Catalog excerpts

Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 1

Collab Collection

Open the catalog to page 1
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 2

pvvV^i yU/\ fVtfVWC. ' fcA4A^V7 MWVI

Open the catalog to page 2
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 3

Design House Stockholm works as a publishing house for design and has divided its collection into five different categories. Scandinavian Room (Furniture, Lighting, rugs and home textile), Design Objects, Kitchen, Fashion and Collabs. This catalog handles the section Collabs, which is short for collaboration. Design House Stockholm has been changing the way people think about their living and working space for many years. The secret to our success is that we work with an extensive network of more than 60 independent designers, in the same way publishing houses work with their authors. We...

Open the catalog to page 3
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 6

Astrid Lindgren is one of the world’s most read and loved authors. She wrote over 70 books and her stories have been translated into more than 100 languages. Her books have sold 165 million copies around the world and her publishers still sell around 2,5 million books every year. Astrid Lindgren was an unafraid and persuasive person who fought for children’s rights, equality, non-violence, the humane treatment of animals and a respect for nature. Millions of children and grown-ups the world over love her original characters and feel right at home in Villa Villekulla, Nangiyala and the wood-...

Open the catalog to page 6
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 7

shed in Katthult. Her stories have amused and inspired generations. Astrid’s significance for Scandinavian culture and society cannot be overrated. Pippi Longstocking is her most well-known and popular character. Pippi was introduced in 1945 and have been translated into more than 70 languages and the books have sold over 60 million copies. Pippi is celebrating her 75th birthday in 2020. Other well-known characters include Emil in Lonneberga, Ronja the Robber’s Daughter, Lotta on Troublemaker Street, The Brothers Lionheart and Karlsson on-the-roof. The product reflects upon the work of...

Open the catalog to page 7
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 8

Ge barnen kärlek, mera kärlek och ännu mera kärlek, så kommer folkvettet av sig själv. English 2529—0001 Give the children love, more love and still more love – and the common sense will come by itself. (SV) Ur en debatt om barns rättigheter i ’Husmodern’, 1948. (EN) From a debate concerning the rights of children, 1948.

Open the catalog to page 8
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 9

Den som är väldigt stark måste också vara väldigt snäll. English 2530—0001 If you are very strong, you must also be very kind. (SV) Ur Känner du Pippi Långstrump? (EN) From Do you know Pippi Longstocking?

Open the catalog to page 9
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 10

Ja, tiden går och man börjar bli gammal, fram på höstkanten fyller jag tio år, och då har man väl sett sina bästa dar. English 2532—0001 Oh yes, time flies and before you know it you’re old, come autumn I’ll be ten, and I suppose I’ll be past my prime then. (SV) Ur Pippi Långstrump går ombord (EN) From Pippi Longstocking Goes Aboard

Open the catalog to page 10
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 11

Hyss hittar man inte på, di bare blir. Och att det är ett hyss, det vet man inte förrän efteråt. English 2533—0001 S’not something you plan, mischief, it just happens. And knowing it’s mischief, well you don’t until it’s happened. (SV) Ur När lilla Ida skulle göra hyss (EN) From Emil’s Little Sister

Open the catalog to page 11
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 12

Jag är fräknigare och vackrare än någonsin. Fortsätter det så här blir jag direkt oemotståndlig. English 2535—0001 I’m frecklier and prettier than ever before. I’ll be frankly irresistible, if this continues. (SV) Ur Pippi Långstrump i Söderhavet (EN) From Pippi Longstocking in the South Seas

Open the catalog to page 12
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 13

Jag är en vacker och genomklok och lagom tjock man i mina bästa år. English 2536—0001 I’m a handsome, thoroughly clever, perfectly plump man in my prime. (SV) Ur Lillebror och Karlsson på taket (EN) From Karlson on the Roof Astrid Lindg

Open the catalog to page 13
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 14

All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare! Astrid Lindgren

Open the catalog to page 14
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 15

Var inte ängslig! Jag klarar mej alltid!

Open the catalog to page 15
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 16

Utan snus i två dagar försmäktar vi på denna ö. Astrid Lindgre

Open the catalog to page 16
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 17

(SV) Ur Visst kan Lotta nästan allting

Open the catalog to page 17
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 18

Jag har en ärta i näsan, pilutta dej, det har inte du!

Open the catalog to page 18
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 19

Livet är en sak som man måste vara rädd om, förstår du inte det? Astrid Lindgre

Open the catalog to page 19
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 22

Pippi 75 We are celebrating 75 years of the inspiring, super-strong, eternally nine-year-old Pippi Longstocking together with Save The Children. The anniversary cup is decorated with an orange pigtail handle, and a portion of each sale is donated to Save The Children to help refugee children all over the world. test (DThe*stridLindgrerir 42 Celebrating Pippi Longstocking - 75 Years

Open the catalog to page 22
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 23

Pippi is the world’s bravest, strongest and most influential girl and she continues to inspire generations of freethinking individuals globally. Take world-renowned German artist Ann-Sofie Mutter: she has followed in the footsteps of Pippi in her own life and considers climate activist Greta Thunberg to be the Pippi of our era – true to herself and everyone, ready to take on ignorance and stupidity. Or Pipilotti Rist, whose artistic name and mission were inspired by the rebellious, innovative character. And of course, Michelle Obama: lawyer, writer, and former First Lady of the United...

Open the catalog to page 23
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 24

Strong Brave Kind Celebrating Pippi Longstocking — 75 Years Astrid Lindgren Mugz

Open the catalog to page 24
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 25

Strong Brave Kind Celebrating Pippi Longstocking — 75 Years Astrid Lindgren Mugz

Open the catalog to page 25
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 26

Celebrating Pippi Longstocking — 75 Years Astrid Lindgren Mugz

Open the catalog to page 26
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 27

Celebrating Pippi Longstocking — 75 Years Astrid Lindgren Mugz

Open the catalog to page 27
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 28

Pippi Anniversary Mug 35 cl, Dots A RTICLE No. Pippi Anniversary Mug 20 cl, Dots A RTICLE No. Pippi Anniversary Mug 35 cl, Strong/Kind/Brave A RTICLE No. Pippi Anniversary Mug 20 cl, Strong/Kind/Brave A RTICLE No. Celebrating Pippi Longstocking — 75 Years Astrid Lindgr

Open the catalog to page 28
Collab Collection Prices 2020 - 30

The endearing stories by the children’s book author and illustrator Elsa Beskow have been interpreted by Catharina Kippel, a designer who has worked with Design House Stockholm right from the beginning. Using visual quotations from Elsa Beskow’s works Catharina stresses the humour with which Elsa so typically portrays people and nature. Welcome to the world of Elsa Beskow!

Open the catalog to page 30

All DESIGN HOUSE STOCKHOLM catalogs and technical brochures

1. Greenery

7 Pages

2. Setofbowls

5 Pages

3. Wick

2 Pages

4. Nest

2 Pages

5. Ram Easy Chair

11 Pages