video corpo

DEDON Lookbook 2023
83Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 3

Spirit of Place Secret Lakeside Endless Ocean Spiritual Mountain Mysterious Desert Products, Designers & Insights

Open the catalog to page 3
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 4

Spirit of Place #SPIRITOFPLACE

Open the catalog to page 4
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 6

11 The feeling of having arrived. For more than 30 years we have been traveling the world, discovering people, places and stories that inspire us. We collect moments and memories under open skies. Feelings that lead to realiza tions: It is the energy that makes a place unique. The feeling of having arrived. The Spirit of Place. Seit über 30 Jahren bereisen wir Welten, entdecken Menschen, Geschichten und Orte, die uns inspirieren. Wir sammeln Momente und Erinnerungen unter freiem Himmel. Gefühle, die zur Erkenntnis wurden: Es ist die Energie, die jeden Ort zu etwas Einzigartigem macht. Das...

Open the catalog to page 6
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 7

Awaken. To a place that feels like a promise. A sense of endless freedom. The lake is still, surrounded by mountains. The forest exudes its fragrance and, fresh, green glow. Our safe haven, hidden away from the stresses of everyday life. Here, we immerse ourselves in the clean mountain air, connect with the earth and become a part of it. This is where our roots are. We are growing more than ever. Erwachend. Ein Ort wie ein Versprechen. Das Gefühl endloser Freiheit. Der See liegt still, umgeben von Bergen, während die Wälder ihren Duft verströmen und das Grün leuchtet, lebendig und frisch....

Open the catalog to page 7
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 10

Secret Lakeside BELLMONDE PAROS BABYLON PAROS BELLMONDE BABYLON IZON LEAF

Open the catalog to page 10
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 11

SEALINE BELLMONDE DALA LOON PORCINI VID MBRACE ALU SATELLITE Secret Lakeside

Open the catalog to page 11
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 13

Secret Lakeside SEALINE BELLMONDE DALA LOON As I walk, As I walk The Universe is walking with me In beauty it walks before me In beauty it walks behind me In beauty it walks below me In beauty it walks above me Beauty is on every side The Navajo People

Open the catalog to page 13
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 14

Secret Lakeside Go where you feel alive

Open the catalog to page 14
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 18

Secret Lakeside SEAX SATELLITE

Open the catalog to page 18
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 19

Secret Lakeside MBARQ MBRACE ALU MBRACE PORCINI THE OTHERS VID

Open the catalog to page 19
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 21

Arrive. To a place of relaxation, suffused with the energy of infinity. The smell of the sea, the sound of the waves, the radiance of the blue, experienced from the privacy of our home, full of joy and unforgettable moments. Its originality and architecture is the peculiarity of this place. To be at one with the horizon is a luxury experienced with every breath. We love the harmony, the melding of indoors with outdoors, sur rounded by a silence that is otherworldly. When the sun sets, time seems to stand still, and new energies awaken. Ankommen. An einem Ort der Entspannung, umgeben von...

Open the catalog to page 21
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 23

Endless Ocean The sea is everything ... it is the 'Living Infinite'. SEASHELL DALA Jules Verne

Open the catalog to page 23
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 24

Endless Ocean LOUNGE LEAF

Open the catalog to page 24
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 31

Endless Ocean KIDA ROII BELLMONDE

Open the catalog to page 31
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 32

Endless Ocean SWINGREST IZON

Open the catalog to page 32
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 33

Endless Ocean TIBBO SEASHELL DALA

Open the catalog to page 33
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 39

Rise. It is the nature of things that takes our breath away. We embark on the next expedition to reach new heights together. Never do we feel so at home as in the mountains and being so close to our purpose. Togetherness is the driving force. On the way to unknown places, our destiny gets closer with every step. A lux urious cocoon, surrounded by primeval forest and mystical forces. Here we cul tivate rituals that rebalance us physically and mentally after a day in the wilderness. The call is sounding, time to reflect. Aufbrechen. Es ist die Natur der Dinge, die uns den Atem raubt. Wir...

Open the catalog to page 39
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 40

Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 40
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 41

Wherever you are, I feel at home

Open the catalog to page 41
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 42

Spiritual Mountain TIBBO DALA MBRACE

Open the catalog to page 42
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 43

DALA TIBBO NESTREST

Open the catalog to page 43
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 44

Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 44
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 45

Spiritual Mountain MBRACE TIBBO MBRACE ALU You ask me why I live in the green hills. I smile and make no reply, my heart at peace. Li Bai

Open the catalog to page 45
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 46

MBARQ KIDA IZON VID LOON Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 46
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 47

Spiritual Mountain MBARQ KIDA IZON LOON DALA VID

Open the catalog to page 47
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 48

Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 48
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 50

Spiritual Mountain MU PORCINI THE OTHERS DALA

Open the catalog to page 50
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 51

Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 51
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 52

Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 52
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 53

MBRACE ROII THE OTHERS BRIXX SATELLITE

Open the catalog to page 53
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 54

Spiritual Mountain MBRACE ROII THE OTHERS BRIXX

Open the catalog to page 54
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 56

ROII IZON DALA THE OTHERS Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 56
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 57

Spiritual Mountain

Open the catalog to page 57
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 58

Spiritual Mountain MBRACE MU THE OTHERS PORCINI ROII SATELLITE DALA

Open the catalog to page 58
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 59

Traverse. Shimmering heat and sand, stones and dust in shades we have never seen before. The fathomless expanse steals the breath away and moves us for ward. Surrounded by warm winds and a powerful sun, the energy of the supernatu ral is in the air. We move towards infinity and, finding it, dive into the sanctuary and coolness of our home. A place of open ness and inspiration. The spa elevates water into an experience of sensuality and purity beyond compare. We glide into new spheres. The proximity to the stars is tangible. Durchqueren. Flirrende Hitze und Sand, Steine und Staub in Nuancen,...

Open the catalog to page 59
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 60

Mysterious Desert

Open the catalog to page 60
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 62

Expand your freedom Mysterious Desert PAROS MBRACE SEALINE LOON

Open the catalog to page 62
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 63

124 TIBBO PAROS MBRACE SEALINE LOON Mysterious Desert

Open the catalog to page 63
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 64

127 TIBBO AHNDA DALA

Open the catalog to page 64
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 65

Mysterious Desert daydream AHNDA BRIXX DALA IZON Here I am, where I am supposed to be. Isak Dinesen

Open the catalog to page 65
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 66

Mysterious Desert PAROS MBRACE

Open the catalog to page 66
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 68

Mysterious Desert

Open the catalog to page 68
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 69

Mysterious Desert

Open the catalog to page 69
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 70

Mysterious Desert Memories filled with love Ascend into that golden belt of mountains, to a home of concrete, glass and steel, carved into ancient rock

Open the catalog to page 70
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 71

Mysterious Desert 141 MBRACE MBRACE ALU LOON SEALINE IZON

Open the catalog to page 71
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 72

Mysterious Desert

Open the catalog to page 72
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 73

Mysterious Desert Space and time for yourself

Open the catalog to page 73
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 75

Mysterious Desert

Open the catalog to page 75
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 76

Products, Designers & Insights Products, Designers & Insights DALA & DALA ACCESSORIES by Daniel Pouzet & Fred Frety by DEDON Design Studio

Open the catalog to page 76
DEDON Lookbook 2023 - 77

Products, Designers & Insights Copenhagen, Denmark Milan, Italy Paris, France Draguignan, France Cologne, Germany Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby Lorenza Bozzoli Philippe Starck Daniel Pouzet Nicolas Thomkins Cross-cultural duo Stine Gam and Enrico Fratesi Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby’s diverse and A fashion designer by training, Lorenza Bozzoli From lemon squeezers to mega-yachts, no Daniel Pouzet studied in Paris and his native Born in Switzerland to a family of artists, Nicolas expand on their native Danish and Italian design acclaimed body of work spans industrial design, brings a fresh...

Open the catalog to page 77

All DEDON GmbH catalogs and technical brochures

1. WA

1 Pages

2. MBRACE ALU

1 Pages

3. MBRACE

1 Pages

4. AIIR

1 Pages

5. AIIR

1 Pages