Low Frequency Tuner ME/LFT(X)2
2Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Low Frequency Tuner ME/LFT(X)2 - 1

Walls & Ceilings Low Frequency Tuner ME/LFT(X)2 Substrate Description Panel clip Resin hardened spots Claro, Fabric or Vinyl finish Wall clip 2 1/16”(52 mm) thick multiple density core panel with membrane absorber Decoustics Low Frequency Tuner acoustical wall and ceiling panels consist of a multiple density core, with a membrane type absorber (drumskin) located within the core. The face of the panel is then finished with a fabric or vinyl. The installed panel provides acousticians with a method of controlling low frequency reverberation. Available in optimum 2 1/16" (52 mm) thickness, panels are supplied complete with factory installed devices for mounting e.g. slide and engage z-clips secured to clips or continuous wall or ceiling track. Panels All Decoustics panels are custom fabricated and offered in a variety of geometric shapes and finishes. ME/LFT(X)2 panels are currently only available flat, and with square edges. Leveling clip Concealed extruded aluminum edge Design Considerations Standards, Tests and Approvals Surface Burning Characteristics (ASTM E-84): All panel components have a Flame Spread rating of less than 25. Note: Building code requirements may necessitate composite panel testing based on specified finish. A panel comprised of “Class A” (Flame Spread of 25 or less) components does not necessarily produce a composite panel meeting the “Class A” requirement. Decoustics has a considerable number of composite panel tests on file. Acoustical Data (ASTM C423: Type F5 Mounting as per ASTM E795). Decoustics Sound Absorption Data ME/LFTX2 (FR 701). Type F5 Mounting 1.2 Absorption Coefficient 1 0.8 0.6 0.4 0.2 0 125 250 160 500 315 200 1000 630 400 2000 1250 800 Frequency (Hz) 4000 2500 1600 3150 NRC=0.35 SAA=0.34 When using speakers in ceiling or wall panels, it is recommended the speaker grille be visibly mounted at the face of the panel. Speaker function creates air movement and any fabric covering the speaker will experience premature soiling.

Open the catalog to page 1
Low Frequency Tuner ME/LFT(X)2 - 2

Walls & Ceilings Low Frequency Tuner ME/LFT(X)2 Mounting Methods Walls Mount panels using mechanical fastening only (includes slide and engage z-clips, wall clips and/or track). Consult with fastener manufacturer to determine correct fastener to use for specific substrates, particularly plaster or gypsum board. Note: It is not always possible to secure panels or mounting hardware to a substrate support such as a steel stud. Ceilings Maintenance Mechanically mount only. Refer to ceilings section for appropriate suspension method. Refer to appropriate Decoustics “Cleaning and Maintenance...

Open the catalog to page 2

All Decoustics catalogs and technical brochures

1. Nuvola

8 Pages

2. Madero

20 Pages

3. LightFrame

8 Pages

4. Corporate

12 Pages

5. Air Renew

4 Pages