cad

Inspirations brochure 2017
60Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Inspirations brochure 2017 - 2

Preface This inspiration catalog is published by Cube Design A/S as an inspiration to the contract market in 2017. The brochure is designed to show many different opportunities within office arrangements. It will show you what the right arrangement can do for your office environment - it will give you both a functional and personal office environment that everyone can feel comfortable in. Subject to color changes in relation to the finished product. Please contact Cube Design for color samples.

Open the catalog to page 2
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 3

Would you love to have an office everyone remembers? Do you know how to get that office? Do not worry, we can help you make the furniture for the office you dream about. Sometimes it is not clear how a task should be solved, but this is where we can help. This is how we work. We can help you make the most of your office space. Our architect can clarify your decor, create the office environment you dream about and advice about colors, materials and good working environment. We are a furniture brand that has excisted since 1981 and since the beginning it has been our mission to focus on...

Open the catalog to page 3
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 4

Exclusive meeting room Creative office S10 conference chair | Quadro conference table with one additional leaf Quadro desk | S10 chair | Vesper 3 bar stool | High Cube high table | Information desk Quadro bookcase | Quadro desk | S10 chair | Cody lounge sofa | Butterfly table Museum shop Open office environment Home office Reception of the design studio Design studio Meeting room in the design studio Design boost with University of Aalborg Cody & Butterfly Meet the production manager Meet dealer Small canteen Mirroring office Large canteen Meet the sales director Common room Jesper...

Open the catalog to page 4
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 6

S10 conference chair | Quadro conference table with one additional leaf

Open the catalog to page 6
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 8

Quadro desk | S10 chair | Vesper 3 bar stool | High Cube high table | Information desk

Open the catalog to page 8
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 10

Quadro bookcase | Quadro desk | S10 chair | Cody lounge sofa | Butterfly table

Open the catalog to page 10
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 12

Meet the sales director of Cube Design - Jesper Thorngaard “No, no, no what is he doing?!” - that is probably the first thing you will think, when I show you the durability of our products. We want our users to know, that our products are made to be used daily in many many years - and the best way to make sure you know how durable our products are, is to show you. I use a wooden block to knock hard on the corner of the cabinet and you can not see anything on our product, but the wooden block has marks all over. How come our products can handle this? We use an impact resistant ABS-edge on...

Open the catalog to page 12
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 13

«The first thing I show our guests, is the durability of our products» - Jesper Thorngaard, Sales director

Open the catalog to page 13
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 15

Quadro podium | Vesper 1 chair | Café table

Open the catalog to page 15
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 16

Vesper 3 barstool | High Cube high table | Cody lounge sofa | Butterfly table

Open the catalog to page 16
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 17

Cody lounge sofa | Butterfly table

Open the catalog to page 17
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 20

Quadro bookcase | Flow desk | Vesper 1 chair with swivel base

Open the catalog to page 20
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 22

V pull out cabinet | Flow desk | S6 chair

Open the catalog to page 22
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 24

Meet the architect of Cube Design - Josefine Maurer I like making the end user happy - of course I do! But most of all I love that I can combine my interest and my job. My job is to advice and help our customers design or redesign their office environment. It does not matter whether the project is a two-person office, a fifty-person office, a lounge area or a conference room - we can help you design or redesign it all. The only thing we need to know is the size of the room, the products you want and the colors and material you want the products in. If you are in doubt about which colors to...

Open the catalog to page 24
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 25

«I like making the end user happy - of course I do! But most of all, I love that I can combine my interest and my job» - Josefine Maurer, Architect

Open the catalog to page 25
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 26

V bookcase | Flow desk | Vesper 2 with swivel base | Spider table | Lite Cube information desk

Open the catalog to page 26
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 28

Quadro pedestal | V bookcase | Flow desk | Vesper 2 with swivel base | Amigo conference table | | High Spider table

Open the catalog to page 28
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 31

S10 conference chair | Amigo conference table

Open the catalog to page 31
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 32

A project with the University of Aalborg - Design Boost Cube Design has been a part of a project with the University of Aalborg. A project known as Design Boost. The students were to design new and innovative products, that could be manufactured on the machines Cube Design already had. The Master students from Industrial Design should see the possibilities in the current machines and not the limitations. The winning group designed Cody, a lounge sofa, for the project. Cody has been developed by Cube Design in collaboration with design students from the University of Aalborg, Dimitris...

Open the catalog to page 32
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 34

Cody lounge sofa | Butterfly table

Open the catalog to page 34
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 36

Meet our production manager - Thor Rasmussen Our production time is normally only two weeks. And in that time we will produce your products from scratch. Let’s say you want a simple thing like an open bookcase in laminate. First of all we start by sawing the raw plates, then we cut the plates and afterwards we glue on the impact-resistant ABS-edges. Next we drill the holes in the plates, dowel them and now the plates are ready to be assembled by our assembly department - add a few more steps, if you want the bookcase in veneer. It is essential to our production that everything runs...

Open the catalog to page 36
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 37

«We produce your products in less than two weeks» - Thor Rasmussen, production manager

Open the catalog to page 37
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 38

V bookcase | Quadro desk with modesty screen | S10 chair

Open the catalog to page 38
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 40

Vesper 1 chair | FT4 folding table

Open the catalog to page 40
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 43

Booth design for Orgatec | October 2016

Open the catalog to page 43
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 45

S10 chair | Spider table

Open the catalog to page 45
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 46

V cabinet | Vesper 2 chair | High Cube table | Information desk

Open the catalog to page 46
Inspirations brochure 2017 - 48

Meet one of our foreign dealers - Thor Steinarsson, InnX We here at InnX have been selling high end office furniture in the Icelandic market for 20 years. Cube Design is a perfect match for our demanding customers. They are fascinated by the design and quality of office furniture made by Cube Design. From the first time contact was made with Cube Design, we have been very impressed. Not only by their ability to design and produce elegant office furniture with outstanding quality, but also by the attitude and the great personal service that Cube Design provides. The combination of these...

Open the catalog to page 48

All Cube Design catalogs and technical brochures

1. VESPER STOLE

8 Pages

2. Quadro

9 Pages

3. S10

30 Pages

4. V OPBEVARING

5 Pages