video corpo

Conform 2014
56Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Conform 2014 - 2

DISTINCT DESIGN by Conform. We develop, design and manufacture armchairs, crafted by hand, for timeless contemporary settings in homes and public places. An armchair from Conform is not only comfortable, it combines function and beauty for a long-term commitment - design for life. Quality in every way I Grace in every sense I Comfort for every body I Function in motion I Customized for every taste

Open the catalog to page 2
Conform 2014 - 3

4 I CONFORM I HOLSBYBRUNN, SWEDEN SINCE 1978 8 I FREEDOM OF CHOICE I TO SUIT YOUR PERSONAL TASTE 11 I CRAFTMANSHIP I THE DIFFERENCE IS IN OUR HANDS 13 I A FEW WORDS I ABOUT LEATHER 13 I A FEW WORDS I ABOUT SHEEPSKIN 16 I OUR DESIGNERS I FORM OUR VISIONS 18 I DESIGN I YOUR OWN TIMEOUT 22 I TIMEOUT I A PERFECT RELAXING CHAIR 26 I PRIME I FOR YOUR PRIME TIME 28 I GLOBE I A PEACEFUL OASIS, A PERSONAL SPHERE 30 I EASY I COMFORT AND FUNCTION 34 I JOLLY I DESIGNED DELIGHT 36 I LAID BACK I FOR YOUR CAREFREE MOMENTS 40 I LIFE I DESIGNED FOR LIFE 42 I GAGA I DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU GO GAGA 46 I TURTLE I...

Open the catalog to page 3
Conform 2014 - 5

CONFORM, HOLSBYBRUNN SWEDEN SCANDINAVIAN CRAFTMANSHIP SINCE 1978

Open the catalog to page 5
Conform 2014 - 7

A FEW WORDS ABOUT CONFORM Sweden has a long tradition of furniture manufocturing. Our began in the small village of Holsbybrunn back in 1978, guided by an ambition to prove that function and comfort need not to compromise with design. is in focus. Clean lines meeting timeless shapes, high guality and comfort. We offer a wide range of armchairs in o lot of materials and functions. Developed in cooperation with architects and designers, with each individual model always consisting of equal levels

Open the catalog to page 7
Conform 2014 - 8

No armchair from Conform is like the other as long as you do not order two alike. All models can be varied and customized to suit your per- sonal taste and preferences. But also to make it work in environments where demands from architects, interior designers and clients are high. DOM OF CHOICE TO SUIT YOUR PERSONAL TASTE To us, a new armchair is much more than beautiful shapes and lines. We add function and movement, new materials and technical solutions. The close cooperation with external designers is a stimulating process, often concentrated to our prototype workshop. We give and take...

Open the catalog to page 8
Conform 2014 - 11

We are proud chair makers at Conform, fully focused on creating beautiful furniture, meant to be loyal companions in your life. Not only pampering the eye but also a CRAFTMANSHIP THE DIFFERENCE IS IN OUR HANDS We focus on the manufacturing of armchairs and footstools. High specialization has created a rational but yet handcrafted production. Human hands grind, upholster and assemble. Eyes inspect. Hands examine that everything reaches the right level of quality. Here people take responsibility, never machines.

Open the catalog to page 11
Conform 2014 - 13

A FEW WORDS ABOUT LEATHER We work primarily with three various grades. The qualities of the leather differ a bit, just like your needs and preferences. Standard a corrected, coverdyed and grained leather where most of the natural irregularities generally are removed. The quality is very resistant to stains and dirt and is easy to keep clean. Semi-aniline Soft and dyed leather with a light coating, which contains a small amount of colour pigment applied to the surface. Some natural irregularities and marks may be present. The leather offers good comfort and breathes well. most natural...

Open the catalog to page 13
Conform 2014 - 16

Our close cooperation with external designers is crucial in order to keep the design vivid and make us competitive. FREDRIK MATTSON Lenka Teilmann Designer, Denmark. "Design should be following timeless style showing handcrafted details. reaching a wide audience." Jahn Aamodt Designer, Norway. "Design should satisfy the pany and the society. Design should have personality and character to long lasting use." Fredrik Mattson Designer, Sweden challenges into opportunities, sketch alive. When I look ones that appear to be the simplest and most obvious are the ones that proved to NIELS GAMMELGAARD

Open the catalog to page 16
Conform 2014 - 17

Niels Gammelgaard Designer, Denmark. in doing design for the facade. We want to explore the core of design. We don't want to do more of what already exists, but rather make more out of the existence of design. Finding the core benefit of design that will do your life good." Designer, Sweden. A naturally bold expression to moke It become a favourite armchair each time!" Design by Nils Gammelgaard. Leather Fantasy Black. Sheepskin Graphite. MATERIALS FLAIR AND QUALITY Product development is a central and very important part of Conforms business concept. The purpose is to realize both the...

Open the catalog to page 17
Conform 2014 - 18

THROUGH FREEDOM OF CHOICE. INTELLIGENT FEATURES. DESIGN YOUR OWN TIMEOUT Choose fabric, leather or sheepskin. Choose wood or upholstered base. Choose swivel foot or leg. Choose backrest height. With an aluminum swivel foot or a wood/aluminum swivel foot you can even choose height. The armchair also always returns to its original position. The designer of Timeout, Jahn Aamodt, means that "Design should satisfy the desires of the user, the company and the society and have personality and character to long lasting use". That's all about the perfect relaxing chair - Timeout.

Open the catalog to page 18
Conform 2014 - 19

In the image above, the armchair appears with leather

Open the catalog to page 19
Conform 2014 - 20

More than 500 fabrics, sheepskins and leathers. Various types of wood. Various types of legs. Various bases and various heights. TIMEOUT THE ARMCHAIR THAT CONFORMS TO YOUR WISHES This is notjust any armchair. It is your armchair. With the choice of details, you can show off your personality and reveal your character. A fine leather age gracefully, is made to be used and only gets more beautiful with time. The combination of leathers and fabrics - both in the armchair and footstool - also opens up for many individual choices. Discreet matching or daring contrast, there are no right or wrong....

Open the catalog to page 20
Conform 2014 - 21

1 I LEATHER MENO WHITE BASE Walnut LEGS Fixed walnut FOOTSTOOL Fixed Walnut 2 I FABRIC MIKA LIGHT GREY BASE Black Stain Oak FOOT Swivel Molded Aluminum FOOTSTOOL X-Foot 3 I LEATHER MENO WHITE BASE Leather Meno White FOOT Disc Foot FOOTSTOOL Disc Foot BASE Black Stain Oak FOOT Swivel Black Stain Oak FOOT Swivel Oak/Molded Aluminum FOOTSTOOL X-Foot 6 I LEATHER FANTASY BLACK BASE Walnut FOOT Swivel Walnut/Molded Aluminum 7 I LEATHER FANTASY BLACK BASE Walnut FOOT Swivel Molded Aluminum FOOTSTOOL X-Foot 8 I LEATHER FANTASY BLACK BASE Walnut FOOT Swivel Walnut 9 I LEATHER FANTASY BLACK BASE...

Open the catalog to page 21

All Conform catalogs and technical brochures

1. MYPLACE

8 Pages

2. Shabby

1 Pages

3. Master

1 Pages

4. Globe

1 Pages

5. Gyro Swivel

1 Pages