Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018
20Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 1

2017 - 2018 CONTRACT COLLECTION Volume 2 WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC CHILEWICHCONTRACT.COM Chilewich|Sultan LLC, 44 East 32nd Street, New York NY 10016 tel 212 679 9204 fax 212 679 9205 chilewichcontract.com Chilewich, Plynyl, BioFelt and TerraStrand are registered trademarks. For detailed specifications, installation and maintenance instructions, please refer to chilewichcontract.com/technical Item #: 900114-010 Volume 2 Please see Volume 1 for our Floor Covering Textiles. ©2017 Chilewich|Sultan LLC. All rights reserved. Photos: Victor Schrager. Design: Kavanagh Design. Front cover: Wall Textiles in Birch Shade. Supernatural Chair: Moroso. Back cover: Upholstery Fabric in assorted Bamboo.

Open the catalog to page 1
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 2

Vol.02 WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC TerraStrand® <5>Maoban® antimicrobial product protection UREENGUARD' Indoor Air Quality Certified *ACT® Registered Certification Marks c h 11 e w i c h Over sixteen years ago, New York designer Sandy Chilewich introduced her first woven textiles to the international design community. Together with Joe Sultan, her architect husband and partner, Chilewich designs and produces a growing range of textiles. The collection is suitable for covering floors and walls, as well as windows and furniture in hotels, corporate offices, spas,...

Open the catalog to page 2
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 3

Window Coverings Chilewich’s collection of textiles is used for roller shades and panel systems in both residential and commercial settings. Our collection of weaves and colors enhances windows, unlike any other material with their shimmering qualities and reflection of light. Window Coverings in Silver Lattice. BackLess Wall Textiles Upholstery Fabric Chilewich introduces BackLess™, a new wall protection system allowing our textiles to be adhered to the wall. The proprietary adhesive is easy to install and allows the Wall Textile to be stripped at any time. Chilewich upholstery fabrics are...

Open the catalog to page 3
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 4

WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS WEAVES UPHOLSTERY FABRIC Bamboo TM Our copyrighted and original Bamboo design combines innovative practicality with a serene Asian sensibility. This subtle design has a natural feel that will complement and enhance a wide range of interiors. ■turn m'mm m-* i urmt mil v imutntitillt'iiitimmiitmttimi rrtwni ■■ 11 'i n'r-vVvSh* If |$H: i [ i i :L:: i:; i tau&*j3 'rt •» ■rt»ViflHi> *1^ *■>'' 1 * Vi *{ LV tVVlAV>^ VW.V (in. TerraStrand' ^■indoor Air Quality Certified *ftr>T« *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite: Window Coverings in Oat Bamboo. Panel...

Open the catalog to page 4
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 5

WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC One of the oldest and simplest of weaving constructions, our four over four Basketweave has become our most important vehicle for expressing our unique color point of view. From deep earth tones to shades of metal to our own personal interpretation of brights, our signature Basketweave continues to be the foundation for our expanding collection of textures. Mineral Blue Brushed Copper Galvanized Steel Colors denoted with * are not available for Upholstery or Window Coverings. TerraStrand® *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite: Wall...

Open the catalog to page 5
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 6

WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC TerraStrand® *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite: Upholstery Fabric in assorted Basketweave. CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 6
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 7

Among all of our weaves, Boucle most resembles a tweed texture one . might find in a closet among sweaters, scarves or jackets. The colors for . ' Boucle are thoughtfully chosen to accentuate its intricate construction and provide a dimensional, rich, tactile texture. TerraStrand® <9>MiaobarT MADE IN USA antimicrobial prodnct protection *ACT® Registered Certification Marks CHILEWICHCONTRACT.COM Opposite: Wall Textiles in Coffee Boucle. Platner Side Table: KnollStudio. CHILEWI

Open the catalog to page 7
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 8

TerraStrand® antimicrobial product protection r *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite: Wall Textiles in Gilt Boucle. Noguchi Akari Light Sculpture: Vitra.

Open the catalog to page 8
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 9

WALL TEXTILES WALL TEXTILES Chain Weave Chain Weave is a textile interpretation of metalwork The texture and the pearlescent colorations we chose for often found in elevator cabs. Woven with silver Frost feels almost glacial. It provides varying degrees of sheen metallic yarns, this subtle texture provides an elegant depending on the intensity of the light source on its surface. *ACT® Registered Certification Marks *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite: Wall Textiles in Pewter Chain Weave. Hudson Chair by Philippe Starck: Emeco. Above: Wall Textiles in Mineral Frost. Gigi® Swivel...

Open the catalog to page 9
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 10

WALL TEXTILES We took a leap naming our Ikat after one of the oldest known textiles of the world. The similarity is in the important role yarns play in both traditional ikats and our Ikats. Colors appear to vanish and then reappear in our Ikat design which is a result of carefully chosen contrasting colors in our bi-color yarns. f|l|.|l' h'H I ■ H ■■ !■ I 1 n 1 Ml P. M ll -4* |.f.J l-l f'lM'tl I? IJ I ' I Ki'H'i * mil1 .tJ''■ H-m- ■" IV >■ H. H I n HP < (■ I -r 1}' H r 1 r.'M-|. M 1 I I ■' 1 H-1 1 1 ■ 1 . I- 1 ■ I * ' . ■ Dark Brown - fr f'u ; J*,!;! f fl I 1 ■ v Iff1 1 I...

Open the catalog to page 10
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 11

WINDOW COVERINGS Lattice is our only weave woven on Leno looms. Our clear coated weft yarns become bumpy when extruded and therefore push our warp yarns in an irregular line, with an overall effect that feels naturally random. The clear coating provides an overall shimmer often likened to crystal and jewels. *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite and above: Window Coverings in Caviar Lattice. CHILEWICH CONTRACT

Open the catalog to page 11
Contract Catalog Volume 2, 2017-2018 - 12

WALL TEXTILES WINDOW COVERINGS UPHOLSTERY FABRIC Mini Basketweave is Chilewich’s signature Basketweave in half time. Instead of four yarns over four, Mini Basketweave is two yarns over \J.‘: - j-j! ; V k|! ~i i::.i 4^<-■ ;^;i..:L-.-l ,** li.'ai £i' two, resulting in a quieter, less textural surface. antimicrobial product protection REENGUARD' Indoor Air Quality Certified *ACT® Registered Certification Marks Opposite: Wall Textiles in Garden Mini Basketweave. Tray: Martha Sturdy.

Open the catalog to page 12

All Chilewich Sultan LLC catalogs and technical brochures

1. Upholstery

6 Pages

2. 2018 LOOK BOOK

35 Pages

Archived catalogs