Catalogo-2021-2022
159Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Catalogo-2021-2022 - 3

Enzo Catellani deus ex machina Logan Smith Ho iniziato a costruire le mie lampade senza sapere se mai le avrei vendute. Immediatamente il successo, improvviso, inaspettato. Non sapevo nemmeno come fare a produrle in serie. Così è nata la Catellani & Smith. Quasi per caso. Logan Smith, quello che nei primi anni abbiamo fatto credere fosse un architetto londinese, in realtà era il nome del mio cavallo di quegli anni. Un modo per non accentrare tutto su di me, per darmi una credibilità, ma anche per iniziare un percorso, mai interrotto, segnato da una continua e spontanea ironia. Mi piace...

Open the catalog to page 3
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 4

I began making my lamps without knowing whether I would ever sell them. Success came suddenly, unexpectedly, without warning. I didn’t even know how to make them on a production line. This is how Catellani & Smith was born. Almost by chance. Logan Smith - who we encouraged people to believe was a London architect - was actually the name of the horse I had at the time. It was a way of not concentrating everything on me, giving myself credibility but also beginning an unbroken journey marked out by ongoing and spontaneous irony. I like to play down my creations. At the end of the day they are...

Open the catalog to page 4
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 5

Ich habe angefangen, meine Leuchten zu konstruieren, ohne zu wissen, ob ich sie je verkauft hätte. Der Erfolg stellte sich sofort ein, ganz plötzlich und unerwartet. Ich wusste nicht einmal, wie ich sie in Serie herstellen sollte. Das ist der Beginn von Catellani & Smith. Quasi aus Zufall. In den ersten Jahren haben wir den Leuten vorgegaukelt, dass es sich bei Logan Smith um einen Londoner Architekten handelte, aber in Wirklichkeit war dies der Name meines damaligen Pferdes. Einfach, damit nicht alles auf mich konzentriert war, um mir Glaubwürdigkeit zu verschaffen, aber auch als Beginn...

Open the catalog to page 5
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 6

J’ai commencé à construire mes lampes sans savoir si je les aurais jamais vendues. Ce fut tout de suite le succès, soudain, inattendu. Je ne savais même pas comment faire pour les produire en série. C’est ainsi qu’est né Catellani & Smith. Presque par hasard. Logan Smith, celui que, au cours des premières années, nous avons fait passer pour un architecte londonien, était en fait le nom de mon cheval à cette époque-là. Une manière de ne pas tout focaliser sur moi, pour me donner une crédibilité mais aussi pour ouvrir un parcours, jamais interrompu, marqué d’une ironie constante et spontanée....

Open the catalog to page 6
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 7

Indoor Latest creations Petits Bijoux Petites Lentilles Sorry Giotto Light Stick Macchina della Luce Luci d’Oro Oggetti Senza Tempo Outdoor Medousê Limited edition Trenta Other Smiths Alchemie

Open the catalog to page 7
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 8

Latest creations

Open the catalog to page 8
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 9

styling and render by Truetopia

Open the catalog to page 9
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 10

styling and render by Truetopia CicloItalia Flex C6 Ceiling lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal base and spotlights, brass flex and details, glass lens Light source: 6x GU5.3 LED bulb

Open the catalog to page 10
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 12

CicloItalia Flex W1 Wall lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal base and spotlight, brass flex and details, glass lens Light source: 1x GU5.3 LED bulb CicloItalia Flex W2 30/50 cm variable Wall lamp Materials and colours: white or black metal base and spotlights, brass flex and details, glass lens Light source: 2x GU5.3 LED bulb

Open the catalog to page 12
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 13

CicloItalia Flex F3 Standing lamp Materials and colours: white or black metal structure and spotlights, brass flex and details, glass lens Light source: 3x GU5.3 LED bulb

Open the catalog to page 13
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 14

U. F Up Standing lamp Materials and colours: white or black metal structure and shade (internally lined with gold coloured leaf), steel man silhouette with magnet Light source: 1x low voltage COB LED

Open the catalog to page 14
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 15

styling and render by Truetopia U. W Wall lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal base and shade, brass joint Light source: 1x low voltage COB LED

Open the catalog to page 15
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 16

U. W Flex Wall lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal base and shade, brass flex Light source: 1x low voltage COB LED

Open the catalog to page 16
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 17

U. F Flex Standing lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal structure and shade, brass flex Light source: 1x low voltage COB LED

Open the catalog to page 17
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 18

styling and render by Truetopia Vi. W Wall lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal base and shade, brass details Light source: 1x low voltage COB LED

Open the catalog to page 18
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 19

© Living / RCS / ph. Beppe Brancato 9)7&/ Standing lamp Materials and colours: black or white metal structure and shade, brass details Light source: 1x low voltage COB LED

Open the catalog to page 19
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 21

28 Petits Bijoux Pendant lamp Materials and colours: untreated brass rings, transparent covers Light source: 28x 24V interchangeable LED Ø 75 cm ca.

Open the catalog to page 21
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 22

styling and render by Truetopia 56 Petits Bijoux Pendant lamp Materials and colours: untreated brass rings, transparent covers Light source: 56x 24V interchangeable LED Ø 120 cm ca.

Open the catalog to page 22
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 23

Petites Lentilles

Open the catalog to page 23
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 24

ph. by Anna Broeng / Design circus 22 Petites Lentilles Pendant lamp Materials and colours: untreated brass oval, transparent lenses with brass holder Light source: 22x 24V interchangeable LED, low voltage LED strip (directed upwards)

Open the catalog to page 24
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 26

ph. by Liuteria Diego Suzzi Cesena Lederam Manta S1 Pendant lamp Materials: aluminium shade and disc, metal rod Colours: black/gold, black/copper, white/gold, white Light source: 1x mains voltage LED module

Open the catalog to page 26
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 27

Lederam Manta S2 Custom version for private home, Paris Pendant lamp Materials: fiberglass shade, aluminium discs, metal rods Colours: white, white/gold, black/gold, black/copper Light source: 2x mains voltage LED module

Open the catalog to page 27
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 28

Lederam Manta CWS1 Wall or ceiling lamp Materials: aluminium shade and disc, metal rod Colours: white, white/gold, black/gold, black/copper Light source: 1x mains voltage LED module Ceiling lamp Materials: aluminium shade and disc Ø 17 cm (C150) or Ø 25 cm (C180), metal rod Colours: white, black/gold, black/copper, white/gold Light source: 1x mains voltage LED module (C150) or COB LED (C180)

Open the catalog to page 28
Catalogo-2021-2022 - 29

Lederam C1 Ceiling lamp Materials: aluminium disc, metal rod and base Colours: white, black, gold, copper Light source: 1x mains voltage LED module Lederam C2 Ceiling lamp Materials: aluminium discs, metal rods and base Colours: gold, copper, white, black Light source: 2x mains voltage LED module

Open the catalog to page 29

All CATELLANI & SMITH catalogs and technical brochures

1. ALE BE T

2 Pages

2. CS Release

19 Pages

3. MEDOUSE

2 Pages

4. Booklet-2017

47 Pages

5. Miracolo

1 Pages