Freestanding appliances 2021
48Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Freestanding appliances 2021 - 2

Who are Bosch? “I have always acted according to the principle that it is better to lose money than trust. The integrity of my promises, the belief in the value of my products and in my word of honour have always had a higher priority to me than a transitory profit.” “I would rather lose money Robert Bosch, 1921 than trust.” name The values that shaped Robert Bosch’s For over 130 years, the Bosch has been synonymous with engineering excellence. Our home appliances are renowned for their quality, reliability and performance which derives from our inherent, unflagging commitment and the...

Open the catalog to page 2
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 3

Customer Service Peace of mind from Bosch Warranties, Accessories and Spare Parts Warranty Options Understand more about the warranty options from Bosch. Your Bosch appliances are supplied with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty as standard, but you also have the option to extend this warranty to a total of five years for added peace of mind with the Bosch Extended Warranty. Learn more about your options by speaking to one of our experienced advisors or by visiting our website: https://www.bosch-home. co.uk/customer-service/care-protection-and-parts/ additional-warranties. Republic of...

Open the catalog to page 3
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 4

Energy Label The new Energy Label: Valid from 1st March, 2021. Technological development over the past few years has resulted in a higher concentration of products that carry labels with a value of A+ or better. Consequently, the label has not been fulfilling its original function as an aid for making purchasing decisions as well as it formerly did. Other basic conditions like user behaviour have also changed. That’s why it’s time to adapt the existing energy label. The first home appliances to have the new label will be washing machines, washer-dryers, dishwashers, cooling appliances and...

Open the catalog to page 4
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 5

Home connect From controlling your Home Connect Serie 8 oven with your voice, to getting notifications when your laundry is ready, our more helpful smart appliances mean less things to think about and more time to spend on something else. Bosch Home Appliances with Home Connect ensure your home is ready for the future, today. How you can use your Home Connect app. Washer & dryer Fridge freezers Seasonal recipe specials Easy start Smart storage guide/object recognition Easy Start in three steps to choose the perfect wash. Coffee playlist Camera in the fridge - Check to see if you need more...

Open the catalog to page 5
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 6

Home Connect Helpful Home Appliances Peace of mind with Home Connect The future has arrived and it’s knocking on your front door. Home Connect brings smart technology to your appliances and lets you control them with your phone or tablet. Favourites Meal planning has never been easier. Browse the Home Connect Recipe Book from your favourite armchair. When you’ve made your choice, simply send all the settings from the app directly to your oven, so it’s ready to go when you are. So, whether you want to turn the oven on to cook your dinner when you’re on your way home, or check what’s in your...

Open the catalog to page 6
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 7

Introducing the Bosch laundry range. Laundry functions explained. (Check model for available functions) ��VarioDrum VarioDrum Energy and water-saving technologies across our latest laundry appliances give you peace of mind when washing and drying your clothes. To help you choose the right appliance, we have divided them into three categories. EcoSilence Drive Allergy Plus Explore more at bosch-home.co.uk / bosch-home.ie Hygienic washing results that kill 99,99% of common germs*. S � imply pause the cycle and the machine will automatically adjust the water. This allows you to add or remove...

Open the catalog to page 7
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 8

Home Laundry Washing machines Never miss an item again. Reload by Bosch. Bosch integrated technology for a peaceful washing experience. For dropped socks, mistaken items with your whites or forgotten clothes, Reload function on Bosch washing machines allows you to add or remove clothing of any size to your washes. Simply pause the cycle and the machine will automatically adjust the water level to allow you to open the door. Reload your items and restart the wash. Enjoy the quiet life. The right wash for the right stain. The modern world is noisy enough, so it’s good to know that Bosch...

Open the catalog to page 8
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 9

Home Laundry Everything’s just right with i-DOS. i-DOS Too much detergent or too little can lead to poor washing results. i-DOS automatically senses exactly the right amount of detergent and water to use, as well as the correct temperature. The perfect dose every time. It’s easier than you might think to get the detergent dose wrong when doing the laundry. Thanks to i-DOS, it’s no longer a worry. The automatic dosing system from Bosch uses the optimum amount of detergent for every wash whatever the size of your load. Too much? Too little? Just right with i-DOS. Once activated, the i-DOS...

Open the catalog to page 9
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 10

Home Laundry Washer dryers Convenience for small spaces. Our washer dryers not only wash flawlessly, they also dry perfectly – all in one appliance. An ideal solution for people with high standards but not much space. Wash & dry in one. Now you can wash and dry a load thoroughly in just one hour. This programme is suitable for lightly soiled clothes and for washing and drying heat resistant textiles, such as cottons or linen. Washer dryer functions explained. (Check model for available functions) �Iron Assist Iron Assist Iron Assist makes ironing easier. It sprays a natural mist that...

Open the catalog to page 10
Freestanding appliances 2021 - 11

Home Laundry Washing machines To stay at their best, different clothes need to be washed in different ways. With the Bosch Home Connect app, simply tell your washing machine what’s in the load and it will work out the perfect programme. It will even tell you if there’s an item that should come out and be washed a different way. Serie 8� WAX28EH1GB DESIGN FAMILY DESIGN FAMILY Available July 2021 MODEL Home Connect Home Connect i-DOS detergent dosing system i-DOS detergent dosing system Reload facility Stain Removal system Reload facility Stain Removal system EcoSilence Drive AntiVibration...

Open the catalog to page 11

All BOSCH catalogs and technical brochures

1. HMT75M551B

3 Pages

2. MBS533BW0B

3 Pages

3. HBG6764B6B

3 Pages

4. MBA5785S6B

3 Pages

Archived catalogs