Your style, your floor 2020
28Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Your style, your floor 2020 - 1

Your style, your floor 2020 Va'/v'tv -; P ■ i YOUR STYLE YOUR FLOOR

Open the catalog to page 1
Your style, your floor 2020 - 3

We are proud of our Norwegian heritage, experience of craftmanship and quality. This gives us the strength to be innovative, challenging and creative in a constantly evolving world of trends. It is a growing expectation in the world to abeth Halbjørhus, with the focus on chal- offer long-lasting natural products that lenging them and their followers to see suits your style, and at the same time what colours are trending in our market. matching the individual consumer`s way of life and environmental consciousness. Our mission is to always offer the best hardwood flooring and customer experi-...

Open the catalog to page 3
Your style, your floor 2020 - 4

For your inspiration, we have four basic style groups that can be of guidance for you when you are choosing your floor. These are all lasting styles that will be relevant for years to come. These styles could give you a guidance or use their different elements to incorporate with your personal style. Q Nordic The Nordic style takes much of its inspiration from the landscape around us. The colours are light and clear, and the design is functional with clean lines. Q Rustic This style is full of elements that have been well taken care of through generations. The cosy lightness of the Rustic...

Open the catalog to page 4
Your style, your floor 2020 - 5

COLOUR PALETTE FLOORS From light to darker shades, it is important for us that you see the diversity of our products. Find the colour of the floor that you like, and see the rest of our selection at boen.com. Oak Adagio white Chevron Oak Animoso Herringbone Click

Open the catalog to page 5
Your style, your floor 2020 - 6

THEIR STYLE. YOUR FLOOR. In May 2019 we invited the creative and inspiring influencers Claire Totman and Elisabeth Halbjørhus to our modern R&D Lab in Switzerland. Their purpose; create new colours for our new products for 2020 with our R&D team. They both work with interior and design on a daily basis, and have also great insights with their social media channels on what people like and want. THEIR STYLE. YOUR FLOOR The process: “First we choose the floor type we were going to work with, and this was oak. I had a clear vision of what I wanted, and so we started with combining the colours,...

Open the catalog to page 6
Your style, your floor 2020 - 7

“I wanted to create a more rustic version of the Arizona Oak as I have used this previously on a project. I knew I wanted to go more grey and with a deeper and more rustic wood grain with depth and texture. I started off wanting a white washed look meaning the grain would be white but we tried this and it didn’t look right. We then changed the white grain to a black grain and it looked very good. You have no idea how much work goes into these things until you are involved. It took a few attempts to get the colour just right.” Claire Totman. EARTHY COLOURS WITH A CHARACTERISTIC STRUCTURE The...

Open the catalog to page 7
Your style, your floor 2020 - 8

The nature is the inspiration behind our new floors. We want to bring the nature inside and the feeling of calm and natural is getting more and more important for us. The longing for naturalness, a life in harmony with nature, calm and protecting our environment are all playing an ever greater role. That is why we are focusing on bringing you the raw and authentic feeling of wood with our new products Oak Senses and Oak Authentic. For greater cosiness and presence in the room, we have developed a subtly smoked oak that lends a room a certain something with its distinguished sense of...

Open the catalog to page 8
Your style, your floor 2020 - 11

PART OF BOENS PROJECT RANGE. A BEAUTIFUL DUSTY GREY COLOUR Oak Misty Grey “I wanted to create a more rustic version of the Arizona Oak as I have used this previously on a project. I knew I wanted to go more grey and with a deeper and more rustic wood grain with depth and texture. I started off wanting a white washed look meaning the grain would be andtradition.com white but we tried this and it didn’t look right. We then changed the white grain to a black grain and it looked very good.” Claire Totman. Claire Totman @claire.totman.desi

Open the catalog to page 11
Your style, your floor 2020 - 13

Elisabeth Halbjørhus @pureinterior A SERENE CALM TO YOUR HOME Elisabeths home, Oak Foggy Brown Oak Foggy Brown With our Live Pure lacquer this floor looks very natural and has an ultra matt finish, it also protects the floor from dust, dirt and liquids. “Foggy Brown is a color based on trends with inspiration from three of our four elements, earth, water and air. I wanted to create a dark earthy floor that works both good with the light warm and very popular color pal2703-Y19R ette, as well as the darker ones, as green, grey, brown and blue.” Elisabeth Halbjørhus.

Open the catalog to page 13
Your style, your floor 2020 - 15

A DARKER LOOK ON THE NATURAL OAK Oak Semi Smoked Our smoked oak impresses with its striking surface: typical oak but just a touch darker than transparent oiled or lacquered planks. These planks influence the colour concept of a room in a subtle and very elegant manner. The brushed surface sealed with Live Pure makes the floor look very natural. Oak Semi Smoked

Open the catalog to page 15
Your style, your floor 2020 - 17

Oak Authentic The planks look like freshly sawn oak that presents the colour and characteristics of the wood in a bright and clear manner, which also brings forth an authentic look. The surface is oiled with Live Natural which preserves the natural colour of the floor, and also protects it. The sanded and brushed surface gives the wood a warm presence.

Open the catalog to page 17
Your style, your floor 2020 - 19

Oak Senses This floor plays on originality of the wood where cracks and knots are carefully filled in by hand. This creates a very special floor which gives each plank and individually and sincere look. With the Live Natural oil surface treatment the floor looks like it has been freshly sawn. For a bright and clear look and special feel from the sanded and brushed surface. A NATURAL SENSE OF WOOD

Open the catalog to page 19
Your style, your floor 2020 - 21

Oak Chevron Chevron is an inverted V-shaped pattern. The first use of this can be traced back to old pottery design in Knossos, Crete which dates back to the Bronze Age. With its perfectly aligned pattern Chevron floor looks like a long string of straight arrows. THE MODERN WAY OF TRADITIONAL PATTERNS It creates a distinguished look and a stylish atmosphere, and is a design piece on its own. Patterned floors are again relevant and are being installed by trend onscious property owners with a c love of traditional craftsmanship, as well as interior designers to create an exciting break in the...

Open the catalog to page 21

All BOEN PARKETT catalogs and technical brochures

1. Chalet

1 Pages

2. Plank 138

1 Pages

3. PLANK CASTLE

1 Pages

4. HANDCRAFTED

9 Pages

5. CHALETINO

2 Pages