ICONIC AWARDS 2019
24Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 2

ICON IC AWAR D S: IN NOVATIVE AR C H I T E C T U R E – THE WHOLE WO R LD O F AR C H I T E C T U R E HOLISTIC DE SI G N: THE COMP ET I T I O N FO R AR C H I T E C T U R E , INTERIOR DESIGN, PRODUCT DESIGN AND BRAN D COM M U NI C AT I O N The German Design Council has been advocating an integrated design approach for the past 65 years and promotes design as a success factor in international industry and business. Our ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture competition is an independent architecture and design competition in which prizes are awarded for the interplay between all disciplines:...

Open the catalog to page 2
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 3

OUR N ETWO R K – Y OUR BENEFI T S As one of the world’s most important centres of expertise in design and architecture, the German Design Council acts as an interface between designers and the construction industry. Its awards are considered as independent seals of quality of international standing for contemporary developments and creative achievements. With over 300 foundation members and global alliances with companies, institutes, agencies, architects and designers, the German Design Council is part of a unique design network. As such, the ICONIC AWARDS 2019: Innovative Architecture...

Open the catalog to page 3
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 4

ICON IC WOR LD To see the entire world of architecture and interior design at a glance, visit the ICONIC WORLD online platform at: www.iconic-world.de. There, in addition to all the relevant information about the ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture and ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Interior competitions, you’ll also find information and some impressions from our retail and exhibition congress, ICONIC CONFERENCE. Competition winners will be listed among the best, and their prize-winning projects showcased, in our comprehensive prize winners' database, the ICONIC Directory. THE JURY An...

Open the catalog to page 4
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 5

JUDGING CR I T E R I A The entries should convince the jury by demonstrating excellence in the following aspects: · overall concept · design quality, aesthetics · context quality, social compatibility · materials and details, manufacturing technology and quality · ergonomics, functionality, user-friendliness · safety and barrier-free accessibility · sustainability, durability · energy efficiency, environmental compatibility The above list does not constitute an order of importance for the jury members in their judging. They are free to choose what weighting they give the individual...

Open the catalog to page 5
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 6

P RIZE WINN E R S An appropriate number of entries for each competition category will be awarded with the label »Selection« and »Winner«. Moreover, up to 15 entries per category will win the »Best of Best« label. The jury is free to choose by majority vote to assign an entry to a different category than that for which it was registered. ENDOWED S PE C I AL C AT E G O R I E S Within the framework of the competition, prize money amounting to EUR 20,000 in total will be awarded in the special categories. Nominations for the special categories »Architects of the Year« and »Interior Designers of...

Open the catalog to page 6
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 7

CATEGORIES ARCHITECT U R E . I NT E R I O R . PR O D U C T. COMMUN ICAT I O N. C O NC E PT. With their five main categories, the ICONIC AWARDS: Innovative Architecture create a forum for the entire world of architecture. In addition, all products and projects entered in the »Architecture«, »Interior« und »Product« categories can also be entered in the superordinate category »Innovative Materi

Open the catalog to page 7
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 8

ARCHITECT U R E > R E TA I L Branded spaces · shops · concept stores · showrooms · department stores · shopping centres · outlets · etc. > H O S P I TA L I T Y Hotels · spas and wellness resorts · bars · cafés · restaurants · etc. > DOMESTIC Prefab buildings · detached homes · care homes · landscape planning · garden planning and landscape architecture · etc. > C O R P O R AT E Company buildings · office buildings · factories · warehouses · landscape planning · etc. > P U B L I C  /   C U LT U R E  /   E D U C AT I O N Museums · concert halls · theatres · opera houses · landscape planning ·...

Open the catalog to page 8
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 9

IN TER IOR > R E TA I L Branded spaces · shops · concept stores · showrooms · department stores · shopping centres · outlets · etc. > DOMESTIC Prefab buildings · detached homes · care homes · etc. > C O R P O R AT E Company buildings · office buildings · business premises · factories · warehouses · etc. > P U B L I C  /   C U LT U R E  /   E D U C AT I O N Museums · concert halls · theatres · opera houses · schools · day-care centres · churches · hospitals · stadiums · admin buildings · etc. > H O S P I TA L I T Y Hotels · spas and wellness resorts · bars · cafés · restaurants · etc.

Open the catalog to page 9
ICONIC AWARDS 2019 - 10

COMMUN ICAT I O N > B 2 B C O M M U N I C AT I O N Trade fair stands · ad campaigns · ads · flyers · brochures · catalogues · outdoor advertising · websites · image films · architectural photography · books · etc. > B 2 C C O M M U N I C AT I O N Trade fair stands · book publications · ad campaigns · ads · brochures · flyers · outdoor advertising · websites · image films · architectural photography · catalogues · etc. > C O R P O R AT E D E S I G N Branding · websites · letterhead stationery · business cards · flyers · posters · banners · signs · flags · etc. > SIGNPOSTING SYSTEM Guidance...

Open the catalog to page 10

All Atelier Luxus catalogs and technical brochures

1. NOOR

22 Pages