Booklet Spring 2017
52Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Booklet Spring 2017 - 1

Vertigo Oculaire Spectra Revera Ligna Monochrome Signature wallcover ings for the ultimate in refinement

Open the catalog to page 1
Booklet Spring 2017 - 5

wallcover ings for the ultimate in refinement de ultieme verfijning in muurbekleding le revêtement mural dans sa quintessence Wandbekleidung für raffinierte Eleganz www.arte-inter national.com

Open the catalog to page 5
Booklet Spring 2017 - 6

Vertigo Wallcovering made from beautiful moiré textile with a random wavy pattern. Rhythmic waves move in their own cadence along the wall. In their timeless dance they capture the light and reflect it in a continually differing direction.Vertigo is a textile wallcovering with a mysterious side - each day it is different, but always surprising.

Open the catalog to page 6
Booklet Spring 2017 - 13

Oculaire Wallcovering made from hand-woven sisal fibres, rigorously carved out and processed according to a refined traditional inlay technique. The wallcovering in the Oculaire collection is made from hand-woven sisal fibres. From this fabric, pieces are carefully cut out and inlaid according to a refined crafting technique. This creates an intriguing pattern with a trompe-l’oeil effect.

Open the catalog to page 13
Booklet Spring 2017 - 18

Spectra Three-dimensional wallcovering with a smooth and soft look & feel. The Spectra collection represents a special kind of wallcovering where everything revolves around a three-dimensional effect. Each in its own way, the various designs give character and depth to the wall. But it is the caressingly soft material that makes this wallcovering really irresistible.With its unique look and feel, Spectra wallcovering envelops the interior in a warm and welcoming cocoon. Caisson - Cannage

Open the catalog to page 18
Booklet Spring 2017 - 24

Revera Wallcovering on non-woven backing inspired by textures and patterns from the textile industry, combined with a patchwork of jute. For centuries, interior decorating and fashion have been closely interwoven. They not only influence and strengthen each other, they also propel each other to ever higher levels. The Revera wallcovering collection too is inspired by patterns and textures from the world of textile. They are processed into timeless designs to decorate the interior. As a finishing touch, a patchwork of real jute is added.

Open the catalog to page 24
Booklet Spring 2017 - 32

Ligna Non-woven wallcovering inspired by wood and everything that lives in the forest. The Ligna collection is absolutely unique. Not only because of the sophisticated wood structure, but also for the layout of the patterns. They are designed in a way that there is very little repetition in the pattern. It gives these wallcoverings a very natural effect, which you cannot compare with any other wallcovering.

Open the catalog to page 32
Booklet Spring 2017 - 38

With our Monochrome collection we present a new kind of wallcovering. The designs are drawn using gleaming relief inks and are elaborated in monochrome colour palettes. Some are inspired by noble materials such as precious metal, wood and leather. Others find their origin in timeless architecture.

Open the catalog to page 38
Booklet Spring 2017 - 40

s^mmw - c^>~ '*•- - -' ’'tjrjrsr**. ^ ^ f

Open the catalog to page 40
Booklet Spring 2017 - 42

l.«* «» •• *. r. a.< «i :< i.a *ic i.r, a „ rt•: * \ r a :*■ i :• ii. ■ r,c«i r. .1 i 4 o r. a r, w a III* •• ■or. .1 r, ■ n 4 4 # r a »i K x *» « ■ r. a• e w 'j c -a 'a a k”4 a ■ w u o 4 a ■ w "4 n k- k ’a <s 4 ’a a w '4 a ■ v’4 c: swcjur.f nirtiHVK 4»'«ri jm r.-k-j W4w-r. agar Mi'A'ii •.SSSJ«;-»88SS8S«SiaiSSSi«8{!lMS^ ■ w r. f *< a .■* a r. ,•» ■ ■ r.i a ■ ■ r,w r..»*i a .■* a »..-*■• r. >*a Cl OM W v O 4 -:?t«:.-.'ns!:'Si:ss55i».:3?{KS5«rs?58S ■ k' e uta .• ■ ■ I c -a IB a -. ^a a \tm n mri ■ ■ I £ 411 si1 rrfnr.co.iBV^f.'snr.v- '..iiia'.^ -ir.>''i.ianw'iiir, ‘iS Lm '»’,itr4,i«nv:’. .•...

Open the catalog to page 42
Booklet Spring 2017 - 45

Signature Wallcovering with a natural linen look. There is no material in the world as timeless as linen. It is effortlessly cool and always exudes elegant nonchalance. In the Signature collection you will find wallcoverings with the same classy linen look. The designs are playful yet chic, modern yet timeless. They combine perfectly with the plain that comes in 23 fresh colours.

Open the catalog to page 45
Booklet Spring 2017 - 50

Vertigo Wallcover ing made from beautiful moiré textile with a random wavy patter n. Revêtement mural fabriqué à partir d’un magnifique textile moiré avec dessin ondulé de manière aléatoire. Width / Largeur: 140 cm (55.12”) Sold by the linear metre/yard / Livré au découpage Fire certificates available on request. Les classifications résistance au feu sont disponibles sur demande. Oculaire Wallcover ing made from hand-woven sisal fibres, r igorously car ved out and processed according to a refined traditional inlay technique. Revêtement mural en fibres naturelles de sisal tissées à la main,...

Open the catalog to page 50
Booklet Spring 2017 - 51

Ligna Non-woven wallcover ing inspired by wood and ever ything that lives in the forest. Revêtement mural sur intissé, inspiré de bois et tout ce qui vit dans la forêt. Width / Largeur: 90 cm (35.43”) Sold by the linear metre/yard / Livré au découpage Fire certificates available on request. Les classifications résistance au feu sont disponibles sur demande. 42070 - 42081 Monochrome Non-woven wallcover ing with 8 designs in glossy relief inks and 1 plain with a metallic finish. Revêtement mural sur support intissé dont 8 dessins faits à l’aide d’encres br illantes en relief et 1 uni avec une...

Open the catalog to page 51
Booklet Spring 2017 - 52

Let’s stay in touch! Arte Walls

Open the catalog to page 52

All ARTE catalogs and technical brochures

1. BABYLON

17 Pages

2. Catalogue

465 Pages

3. SAMAL PRISMA

1 Pages

4. SAMAL CUBIC