CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021
17Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 1

CONTEMPORARY LIVING Putting warmth at the heart of the home

Open the catalog to page 1
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 2

COLOUR OPTIONS cylindrical body stove with curved glass door is • Ecodesign Ready certain to draw admiring looks. This high efficiency, low emission wood burning stove is Ecodesign • Black steel body style • Handy integrated storage area • Self-closing door The Lagom features integrated lower storage areas • Simple, discreet air controls convenient for tucking away kindling, operating tool Dimensions Width Height Smart storage area Lagom is produced under licence by our EU partner SBA

Open the catalog to page 2
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 3

Depth from back to centre of top flue 199 mm Axis height of rear flue 863 mm Stove body type Freestanding Approved for smoke control areas No Suitable for direct air connection Yes Suitable for non-combustible 12mm hearth Yes Weight gross (packed kg) 123 Kg Wood Fuel Minimum distance to combustibles Energy Efficiency Class Nett Efficiency Nominal Output Mean Co Emission (@13% O2) Mean CO2 Emission DIN+ particulate Mean NOx Emission (@13% O2) Mean OGC Emission (@13% O2) Flue Gas Mass Flow Flue Gas Temperature Average wood consumption With single-walled flue fitted 100 mm 100 mm 1200 mm...

Open the catalog to page 3
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 4

COLOUR OPTIONS cylindrical body stove with curved glass door is • Ecodesign Ready certain to draw admiring looks. This high efficiency, low emission wood burning stove is Ecodesign • Ceramic white body style Ready The Lagom features integrated lower • Handy integrated storage area storage areas convenient for tucking away kindling, • Self-closing door operating tool or safety gloves. • Simple, discreet air controls • Top or rear 6” flue outlet • Direct air compatible Dimensions Width Smart storage area Lagom is produced under licence by our EU partner SBARA-LAGOM

Open the catalog to page 4
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 5

Depth from back to centre of top flue 199 mm Axis height of rear flue 863 mm Stove body type Freestanding Approved for smoke control areas No Suitable for direct air connection Yes Suitable for non-combustible 12mm hearth Yes Weight gross (packed kg) 123 Kg Wood Fuel Minimum distance to combustibles Energy Efficiency Class Nett Efficiency Nominal Output Mean Co Emission (@13% O2) Mean CO2 Emission DIN+ particulate Mean NOx Emission (@13% O2) Mean OGC Emission (@13% O2) Flue Gas Mass Flow Flue Gas Temperature Average wood consumption With single-walled flue fitted 100 mm 100 mm 1200 mm...

Open the catalog to page 5
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 6

El The sleek design of the i Series combined with great fuel efficiency make these cassette stoves perfect for modern, energy-conscious homes. i Series stoves make the most of your fuel with their heat convection system and easy-to-use controls and a full glass door. Features • Full glass door • Available in seven body and trim colours • Lifetime guarantee • Preheated airwash system for clean glass • Stainless steel ash pan • Burns wood logs or solid smokeless fuel • Radiant and convected heat • Direct air compatible Dimensions Width 405 mm i400 is the smallest in the range but has a heat...

Open the catalog to page 6
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 7

Depth into fireplace 351 mm Width into fireplace 405 mm Height into fireplace 558 mm Depth from back to centre of top flue 100 mm Stove body type Cassette Suitable for smoke control areas Yes Suitable for direct air connection Yes Suitable for non-combustible 12mm hearth No Flue outlet Vertical spigot Minimum distance to combustibles Rear Side Max hearth temp Single Walled Flue 700 mm 220 mm 119 °C Direct air spigot location (when viewing the underside the stove) Left to right position Dead centre Distance from back of stove 90 mm Performance Energy Efficiency Class Nett Efficiency Nominal...

Open the catalog to page 7
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 8

El The sleek design of the i Series combined with great fuel efficiency make these cassette stoves perfect for modern, energy-conscious homes. i Series stoves make the most of your fuel with their heat convection system and easy-to-use controls and a full glass door. Features • Full glass door • Available in seven body and trim colours • Lifetime guarantee • Preheated airwash system for clean glass • Stainless steel ash pan • Burns wood logs or solid smokeless fuel • Radiant and convected heat • Direct air compatible Dimensions Width 508 mm i500 has a heat output of 6.4 kWand can burn...

Open the catalog to page 8
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 9

Base view Dimensions Depth into fireplace 351 mm Width into fireplace 508 mm Height into fireplace 556 mm Depth from back to centre of top flue 100 mm Stove body type Cassette Suitable for smoke control areas Yes Suitable for direct air connection Yes Suitable for non-combustible 12mm hearth No Flue outlet Vertical spigot Weight gross (packed kg) 75 Kg Minimum distance to combustibles Above Side Max hearth temp Single Walled Flue 550 mm 150 mm 77.8 °C Direct air spigot location (when viewing the underside the stove) Left to right position Dead centre Distance from back of stove 90 mm...

Open the catalog to page 9
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 10

COLOUR OPTIONS The sleek design of the i Series combined with great i600 has a heat output of 7.5 kW and can burn either fuel efficiency make these cassette stoves perfect seasoned wood logs or solid smokeless fuel. For those for modern, energy-conscious homes. i Series willing to try a different look, all i Series stoves are stoves make the most of your fuel with their heat available in a range of colours for body, trim and convection system and easy-to-use controls and a door glass. full glass door. Features • Primary, secondary and tertiary burn increases • Full glass door fuel efficiency...

Open the catalog to page 10
CONTEMPORARY LIVING BROCHURE 2021 - 11

Depth into fireplace 351 mm Width into fireplace 608 mm Height into fireplace 556 mm Depth from back to centre of top flue 100 mm Stove body type Cassette Suitable for smoke control areas Yes Suitable for direct air connection Yes Suitable for non-combustible 12mm hearth No Flue outlet Vertical spigot Weight gross (packed kg) 77.8 Kg Minimum distance to combustibles Above Side Max hearth temp Single Walled Flue 600 mm 150 mm 77.8 °C Direct air spigot location (when viewing the underside the stove) Left to right position Dead centre Distance from back of stove 90 mm Performance Energy...

Open the catalog to page 11

All Arada - Aarrow catalogs and technical brochures

1. HOLBORN GAS

2 Pages

2. Aarrow Stoves

18 Pages