video corpo

Built-in appliance part 1
124Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Built-in appliance part 1 - 4

2 AEG WELCOME 3 Nothing should get in the way of achieving beautiful results. That's why at AEG, we're dedicated to creating appliances that help you pursue your passion - your own personal definition of perfection. It's this thinking that lies at the heart of everything we do... it shapes our design, our advancements in technology, our Neue Kollektion. It's time to take a look at products that will enhance your experience, every time you use them.

Open the catalog to page 4
Built-in appliance part 1 - 5

AEG 5 THE NEUE KOLLEKTION There is no longer the distinction there once was between kitchen and living room in our homes; there is simply living space. Which is why our Neue Kollektion has a strong sense of design - to integrate seamlessly with modern living. In the words of Hans Strohmeier, our Senior Design Manager, "We've developed a strong design signature, with horizontal and vertical lines connecting and aligning across the range, whichever pieces you choose. We have also worked hard to create a very purist interface, one that feels beautifully simple to use." Our design continues our...

Open the catalog to page 5
Built-in appliance part 1 - 6

AE3 AEG 1HE*EUE10103* 10 SPtC 't 1 rj bart, of«A4» nanet* Aim M m»» b* ^Ppkd*>tut > Ebfitf iu t* «*» «Ml NSI VIEV 01 ASSENILT FUGfNrFRlifl 1TꮏTQ 5PFC *PP KAHUFACTURI16 CONTROLS TO SPEC 'H

Open the catalog to page 6
Built-in appliance part 1 - 8

SAEG Style s never an accident. For over a hundred years we bave been using cutting edge ctesigners lo heip create and develop our products, recogiising that good design dcesn't just make thfngs easy on the eye, but easier for you to use too. Following a searnless line to the prsent day, our Neue Kollektion combines high periormance with excellent Gr m an design: form und funktion

Open the catalog to page 8
Built-in appliance part 1 - 9

f5 Perfekt in form. Our design continues the great tradition of form und funktion, working perfectly together. In the Neue Kollektion, horizontal lines g\\ a sens of flow and integrity across ail appliances. while vertical lines dslineate the intuitive control panels, High-value materials are used, but the numberof diff⩩rent materials iskept to a minimum, for ouritv and consistencv.

Open the catalog to page 9
Built-in appliance part 1 - 10

Radical thinking, rigorous application. We are not afraid to do things differentiy, but innovations must be proven by being tested again and again and agaia For exarnple, cur MaxiKlassewovens have been developed with the advanced ThermiC* Hot Air cooking System, It uses air circulation within a larger Inierior space to give more even cooking, for the perfect crust and colour every time - a major advantage, but one that had to undergo intensive testingwith many types of food and recipes.

Open the catalog to page 10
Built-in appliance part 1 - 12

New culinary heights Great cooking ts both an art and a science. Ifs your artistry on show, your own human touch... and we're hre to backyou up with advanced technobgy and an extensive range, Including the MaxiKIasse^oven with ourlargest interiorcapacity, the ProCombi Steam Oven, the kind of sophisticated equipmentyou might find in a professional kitchen, and our MaxiSense® Induction Hob, which intelligently senss the actual shape of the pan you choose, and cr詩tes a cooking zone to fit it precisely.

Open the catalog to page 12
Built-in appliance part 1 - 14

OUR OVENS/ THE HEARTOFTHE KfTCHEN i'PiKw RM f^a*^ lotis, todtfgo* puetfdih-f** m ''.1 J ' tMl , - tiV» Jtf4ay« WW^K *W ait 14 tffll tW*ﮣ fJ^l «ta 'JCCtfrtr Ttattatiivp fcif* foi oat A maton

Open the catalog to page 14
Built-in appliance part 1 - 16

COOKING OVENS Other MaxiKlasse oven features: SoftMotionٙ soft close door Our newly designed oven door will close itself softly and quietly, when it reaches a certain angle - in a smooth, elegant movement. More evidence of premium design. MaxiView and FloodLight The new inclined FloodLightٙ is specially positioned at the front of the oven and angled directly onto your food. Combined with our new larger MaxiView viewing window, enabling you to see at a glance and check the progress of your mouth watering results. AntiStick oven shelves Our MaxiKlasse ovens come with AntiStick oven shelves...

Open the catalog to page 16
Built-in appliance part 1 - 17

ohm OVENS/ MAXIKLASSE" RANGE '.lrii'-i^V 0*1 eut <*aw «octa* a urth in a ifm/ɯ ufl ard *W i . v1'* j"ilililfti<*J rv'r^"*t L ratang wtti elfe* furtf***. Eh* ard ite WnCw av - a Mf mom i Ua a if**&marra *ricttp«w*flts h b .y tt»drϗi ox4Jrri fcMf - PifeifiW *toU» )C*J tot*+a1 4 - net*:*** tMrf">tt>< thw OVENS/ MAXIKLASSE" RANGE aoArr&datit a MttuA^r h JrfWq httufe ai at h**-j Ib» -m Wi pVl,* 4 f CU>U>} rfiiblr^ yɣ* to aClitoti dttndotul - Ai* fit il <HM ttttfsi* *r»m a ip^oJttfifrg *Achpi«u»tit - Dttrrctd ^««d Wii AMI t^W %̯»t>r*' rftf* » *ry ****** ho* * i c t r.i mare rt % «af/ *> dgr *...

Open the catalog to page 17
Built-in appliance part 1 - 18

MAXIKIASSE^ PYROLUXE PLUS/COOKS AND CLEANS WONDERFULLY Ih ddtacu* iroal you're afcojt to anjoy. Th* tim e to relax that Idl cws curihcughts sh=uld not tcuch jpcnthe Eaton ousta&ofdearing l«4ighQ bt>p*a lW ^䯇J^H rfl*xd «rata « tt^f<dto«K hiw p» jvtrrrmt aJջliT io» » J hgk b*l* 1 G* we>d rr.-I»-fcjw tklf Br**f;(. rtwtq pynɨftc- mnt^ to a b**r km n^V vMy ta^^if V ***** -K* c*^> iW M i AftpObA «■ *t *ft4 ly «H*n< **** Er*gyco*tfunp'0'k * ^ to 3H* fc**v «ton «I* to* «rti n*wrm PtoF

Open the catalog to page 18
Built-in appliance part 1 - 19

■:o>:h-i ABU OVENS/ MAXIKLASSE*1 PYROLUXE* PLUS ^rc4iw^ ruicwaft, «yrrriit - E tharotf qu**r ard pwtl^n autonUcafly domft ta m a ttrocJ «jft ard -a*i j ' fila** ta rral oMMoWi txcfc Wfcrto* cul w - "L Mp W (nrfarfcia 1W a>* Wnfvftfuii i«HC4 nvi mi * UfWi* 鹜4tg tarpaartj » do*p rtjtlotabtd -f>r w bQtMfl ardta TWnC*War j>M.M' -'il'*» ax4ir») * rti w totct t4*. anatt kg pau at > fc*4 yju* i 4 orofl tti k i c fc^fi". tMwaW m^t>ji frwfi tuva^touiad rr»damdoaajhg »9**k»tapr pajB c^^cflj OVENS/ MAXIKLASSE" PYROLUXE* PLUS MMMOnM f*y ro kjjo> PV* otoa. r+ c*«n dbatvdwtri tari r» -Ow StAMUCrt"....

Open the catalog to page 19
Built-in appliance part 1 - 20

COOKING COOKING 35 OVENS OVENS MAXIKLASSE PROCOMBI STEAM Professional cooks understand the fusion of steam and heat cr٩tes a recipe for success. It's a combination that gives superior results all round, with soft, tender food on the inside, and a crisp, golden finish on the outside. It saves time, too. This versatile cooking technique is now available with the ProCombi Steam Oven - in a full size or compact model - so you can achieve perfect results at home. The ProCombi Steam Oven is also a multifunction oven - giving you every culinary tool you need to elevate domestic cooking to new...

Open the catalog to page 20

All AEG catalogs and technical brochures

1. KKA894500T

2 Pages

2. DBK6980HG

2 Pages

3. CCB6740ACM

2 Pages

4. IKE84441FB

2 Pages

5. BES355010M

2 Pages