video corpo

SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016
43Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 1

Dnmesdc Offices : 704, Centre Point, J ft Nagar, Andheri-KurlaRoad,Andherl (East), Bhavnagar-Rajkot Highway, Exclusive Display Galleries I Kanak Pura Main Road, Laxnri Industrial Estate, Link ROad,AndNeri (West) -Global Office) : Germany Office: Acrysil GmbH 0 60598 Frankfurt am Main (GERMANY) Germany Office: Acrysil GmbH Home&tyl<? Product* Limited 3 Marilns Court, Congteton German Engineered

Open the catalog to page 1
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 2

GRANITE SINKS Premium Line New Beelhoven With Steel Inlays Double Bowls Standard Line Single Bowls STAINLESS STEEL SINKS Accessories Sinks Kitchen Faucets Food Waste Disposers

Open the catalog to page 2
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 3

AcrysiJ Ltd. is a pioneer in Composite Quarts Technology and is one of the largest producers of granite kitchen sinks in me world. These Sinks promoted under the brand CARYSIL is known for its awe-lnspirin g looks, innovative designs and German technology. Creating a benchmark with granite kiichen sinks' CARYSIL has diversrfied into stainless steel kitchen sinks, faucets, food waste disposers and kitchen appliances like hobs, cooktops. chimneys, ovens, vvine chillers, dish washers, cooking Over time Aery si I Ltd,, has made its presence in the global market, It exports to more than 40...

Open the catalog to page 3
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 4

WHY GRANITE KITCHEN SINKS? Scratch and dent proof Certified quality Stain and dirt resistant Heat resistant Choose from a range of colours SYSTEM CERTIFICATIONS PRODUCT CERTIFICATIONS Ckir Ultra Clean formula is a unique antibacterial technology that gives continuous protection against bacterium reproduction. inspired by natrue, CARYSIL is made from 80% Quartz, cast hy means oF special computer controlled polymerisation casting process, making it idea! for designers and homeowners to perfectiy fit in versatility with functional attributes of a smooth and hard working kitchen sink, i'-oso...

Open the catalog to page 4
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 5

PREMIUM LINE Mew Beethoven with Steel Inlays Polo Inox Double Bowls

Open the catalog to page 5
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 6

LAUNCHING SOON An upcoming designer sink exclusively created with a new straight line design just to complement the modern kitchen. Easy to use and maintain, you would certainly not want to miss this one! TIP TOE 0-100 L Slngjlb Lmge Soul with Drainer Metallic Colours Granite Colours imiaiiarJon Options

Open the catalog to page 6
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 7

WITH STEEL INLAYS A classic design that is a success sine The Beethoven series that is completely redesigned with new technology of stainless steef and quartz composite is now ready to rock your kitchen. Available in seven different colours which retain their intensity even after years of use. NEW BEETHOVEN D-IM Single Bawl with Drainer OutranSUr BV xST \ Bowl Slit:H- * 17- * *■ NtW BEf THOVErl D-IM I SLnglt Ltr$t 64*1 W1IH DfllMr NEW BEETHOVEN []-1SD Dos * hall Bowl wllh Draintf Overall SUt: *0- i ?0-1 Big Bowl Silt; tVilT'iC Sm»N Bowl Slit: 6'i'f.f NEW HE ETHQVEN D-2DD Double Bawl whin...

Open the catalog to page 7
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 8

POLO INOX Adding Polo attitude to your kitchen Polo granite sinks are inspired by the wonderful game of polo.The round steel ball inlays in the sink ensure enough space between the sink and the surface to easily place hot pots and pans on it. While it gives a lot of durability it also adds some polo attitude to your kitchen. German Engineered POLO D'100 Sinai ft Bowl with Dr&iner Overall Size: 4a' x 20" I Bowl SIZOL 19" x 17* x S1 Overall Size: 46" *2Q" I Bowl Size: IT * 17" «8' Metallic Colours Granite colours Installation Option

Open the catalog to page 8
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 9

Same style with a classic attitude As they are inspired by the game of Polo, they add wonderful grace to your kitchen. Available in single as well as double bowls, without the steel balls. POLO 0-100 Single Bowl with Drainer Overall Sl»: 40' x 2ft' I Bowl Size: 19' x 1V x 9U POLO O-200 Double Bowl with Drainer Overs!! Slw: 46' x 20- I Bowl Size: 13' x 1T x 8' MetalEic Colours Granite colours □aep Blac* Pefa Bianci Installation Option

Open the catalog to page 9
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 10

Cutting-edge functionality for the discerning The Enigma sink has been contoured with smooth rounded corners for the elegant look. Its deep spacious bowf handles heavy Kitchenware perfectly. Its new wave design and functionality make it ideal for contemporary yet active kitchens. German Engineered ENIGMA 0-100 Single Bawl with Drain Br Overall Size: 34' x 20" I Bowl Size: 14' x 17' x 81 ENIGMA 0-100 L Single Large Bowl with Drainer Overall Size: 40' x 20* I Bowl Sin: IS" x 17* x 9" ENIGMA D-150 One & Half Bowf with Drainer Overall Slie: 40" K 20' I Big Bowl Sl»: 14' * 17' x 8' ENIGMA D-200...

Open the catalog to page 10
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 11

ENIGMA IM-20D Double Bowl Overall Size: 34" x 20' I Big Bowl Size; 20* x 17" * 8" Small Bowl Size: ID' x 13" K 8" Metallic Colours Granite Colours Deep Black PB>3 Bianca Installation Option

Open the catalog to page 11
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 12

DOUBLE BOWL The most practical comer of your kitchen! For a!I the hard working and dedicated individuals out there, if you like your kitchen we organised and in proper order, ihis is the ultimate solution for yoa It lets you work quite with ease and is also available in metallic as well as granite colour options. German Engineered Overall Slier 31" * 22" B.£ Bowl Sine: I f ( L V > 9' iSrnall Bawl Siie: 11'* 17* 19* Metallic Colour* Granite (Maun installation Option

Open the catalog to page 12
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 13

A true celebration of craft and functionality Beautifully crafted with flowing design. Entertainment is a true delight to the eye. its superior functionality adds to the magnificence of this high quality sink and calls for a Overall Slie: 10" » tV I Bowl Size: 15" x 6" x a* -1-1 Metallic Colours Granite Colours Installation Option EapraE&n Deep Slack Para Bianca

Open the catalog to page 13
SINK MASTER CATALOGUE 2016 - 14

Ideal for a busy kitchen A unique combination of beauty and functionality, Swan has distinct spaces for preparation, cleanup and wet & dry work. It is specially designed to hofd large kitchenware and is just prefect for any busy kitchen. German Engineered SWAN D-! GO Single Bowl with Drainer Overall Size: 33' * 22" I Bowl Size: 19" * 18' x 1Q* 'This is a remarkable sink. Nat only is n beautiful, it may be the moat funclional Sink loday. li can ho-ld the targe si pang. and sheets, but still has distinct spaces worlt. Design like this Is important In any busy kitchen. 'David Stay, celebrity...

Open the catalog to page 14

All Acrysil Ltd catalogs and technical brochures