Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020
324Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 1

— Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 Product description, quick and easy selection of product cod

Open the catalog to page 1
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 2

The right reaction comes automatically, in every situation. Being able to automatically control your building not only adds flexibility to building management, it has a positive effect on efficiency, security and productivity too. With products and services such as movement detectors, harmonious lighting, door communication, automated heating, air-conditioning, ventilation and shutter management, ABB offers a range of possibilities to put building control firmly into your hands. Everything under control, wherever you want it. There’s more to making buildings smarter than just remotely...

Open the catalog to page 2
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 3

System Infrastructure and Interfacing 13 Multifunction Room Automation 20 Movement and Presence Detection 72 Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning 80 Automation, Logic and Time Control 102 Visualisation, Display and Signalling 106 Guest Room Management 140 User Operation - Design Ranges 154 Unique diversity of the range 154 Standard Control Elements 206 Multifunction Control Elements 208 Push Button Coupling Unit 227 WaveLINE Wireless Control 286 Actuators, RF/ KNX Media Converters 291 Window Sensor, Universal Detector 293 You may also visit our KNX website: Selection Table According to...

Open the catalog to page 3
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 4

CONNECTIVITY Shaping the future of the digital world today requires fully automated solutions that can be networked with all other intelligent devices.

Open the catalog to page 4
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 5

— Powerful digital solutions in a single portfolio MyBuildings portal powered by ABB AbilityTM Controlling and planning smart buildings is now easier than ever: ABB bundles its digital services for Smarter Home and Building in the MyBuildings portal (formerly my.abb-livingspace. com) under the ABB Ability umbrella. The online portal gives you access to many of ABBʼs tools and services that you can use for your individual needs. You have the option to configure KNX systems, fire alarm technology, door entry system or ABB-tacteo KNX as well as to extend system functionality with remote access...

Open the catalog to page 5
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 6

Plan, configure and modify as desired with the MyBuildings portal powered by ABB AbilityTM Busch ControlTouch® Remote access Amazon Alexa voice control Busch voice control ABB-Welcome configurator ABB-Terminal configurator ABB-tacteo configurator Remote access Amazon Alexa voice control Notifications A central contact point for Smarter Building services. Global availability of ABB services. 24/7 monitoring for best worldwide availability. Regular cyber security: audits and tests by independent third part

Open the catalog to page 6
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 8

— ABB i-bus® KNX Overview ETHERNET 230 V Mains Supply Power Supply Energy consumption measurement Programming (ETS), Analysis (i-bus® Tool), Visualization KNXnet/IP, OPC, Remote access, Interfacing to other systems - Energy Analyzer - nergy Meter with Meter Interface Module E - Energy Module Switch energy with and without current detection - Switch Actuator Switch energy with energy measurement - Energy Actuator Switch, dim and control light Digital lighting control using DALI Control of shutters, blinds and ventilation flaps with and without automatic travel time detection Heating/cooling...

Open the catalog to page 8
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 9

- Binary Input - Analogue Input KNX-Main Line/TP - 64 devices/line - 15 lines/area with superordinated main line - max. 15 areas with superordinated area line I I I I I I I I Detect and evaluate switching commands Capture, evaluate and monitor — physical values - Weather Station and Weather Sensor Evaluate and monitor meteorological data (wind, temperature, rain, etc.) Display operating conditions and control functions - Presence Detector - Movement Sensor - Light Sensor Detect presence and movement Measure brightness levels - Logic Module - Application Unit Logic - Application Unit Time -...

Open the catalog to page 9
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 10

PRODUCT RANGE OVERVIEW 2019/2020

Open the catalog to page 10
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 11

Power Supply, 160 mA, MDRC KNX power supplies generate and monitor the KNX system voltage (SELV). The bus line is decoupled from the power supply by an integrated choke. The voltage output is short-circuit and overload protected. The two-color LED indicates device output status. With two-coloured status indicator and wide range input from 85...265 V AC, 50/60 Hz. Description Mod. Order details Price Weight Pack width 1 piece 1 piece unit Type code Order code € kg pc. Power Supply, 320 mA, MDRC KNX power supplies generate and monitor the KNX system voltage (SELV). The bus line is decoupled...

Open the catalog to page 11
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 12

PRODUCT RANGE OVERVIEW 2019/2020 9AKK107492A3188 REV. B ABB i-bus® KNX Power Supply Power Supply with Diagnostics, 320 mA, MDRC Compact Power Supply with integrated choke. Quick diagnostics by LED display and ETS communication objects. Analysis of the operating state and the bus line possible by means of ABB i-bus® Tool. Description Mod. Order details Price Weight Pack width 1 piece 1 piece unit Type code Order code € kg pc. Power Supply with Diagnostics, 640 mA, MDRC Compact Power Supply with integrated choke. Quick diagnostics by LED display and ETS communication objects. Analysis of the...

Open the catalog to page 12
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 13

Cable Sets For connection of sealed lead gel batteries SAK7, SAK12 and SAK17 to the uninterruptible KNX power supply SU/S 30.640.1 or the uninterruptible power supply NTU/S 12.2000.1. If only one battery is connected, the basic cable set KS/K 4.1 with integrated temperature sensor is to be used. In case two batteries are connected in parallel, the basic cable set KS/K 4.1 is to be used for the first battery and the extension cable set KS/K 2.1 is to used for the second battery. It is not permitted to connect more than two batteries in parallel. Description Mod. Order details Price Weight...

Open the catalog to page 13
Smarter Solutions for Home and Building Automation ABB i-bus® KNX Product Range Overview 2019/2020 - 14

PRODUCT RANGE OVERVIEW 2019/2020 9AKK107492A3188 REV. B ABB i-bus® KNX Power Supply Power Supply Units, MDRC The supply units that can be used universally as auxiliary power supply in KNX installations or other SELV applications. The devices supply a regulated output voltage of 12 V DC or 24 V DC with a maximum output current of 0.42 A up to 4.2 A. The units are protected against overload, the output being able to sustain a continuous short circuit. LED indication of the status of the supply and output voltage. With a width between one to five modules only, the CP-D range power supplies are...

Open the catalog to page 14

All ABB Home and Building Automation catalogs and technical brochures

1. Zenit

200 Pages

2. Millenium

64 Pages

3. Smarter Home

32 Pages

4. Light switches

56 Pages

5. Create smarter

40 Pages