video corpo

west press 8
3Pages

{{requestButtons}}

Catalog excerpts

west press 8 - 2

Shigeki Maeaa 1974 Born in Osaka, Japan 1998 Architect's Diploma of Osaka university 2000 Master school at Tokyo national university of music and fine arts 2000 Dominique Perrault Architecture 2008 SHIGEKI MAEDA ARCHITECT Exposition / Prize Transitional House for KOSOVO refugee Exposition at Van Alen Institute, N.Y, U.S.A., R.I.BA, London, 2001 review. (Jury Jun AOKI etc.) for the project "synagogue at Rueil Malmaison Exposition at Daikanyama art gallery, Tokyo, Japan "New metro station of Nakanoshima new line" at Osaka Japan (Jury Kazuyo SEJIMA etc.) Hyogo, Japan

Open the catalog to page 2
west press 8 - 3

Nishi I like the way you used an ordinary material to make the space appear new. I'm glad to see that Agaho knobs look superb here. Maeda At an early stage I had chosen which doorknobs to use. I imagined diffusely reflecting walls, with small elements like isolated dots. When I put a doorknob similar to the perspective drawing on the mock-up door, it was compatible, so my decision was made. Enriching the spaces by standardizing the materials. Umebayashi I see. It is designed to look like an object is floating on the simple facade, drawing our attention. You see the details if you come...

Open the catalog to page 3

All WEST inx catalogs and technical brochures

1. mono

4 Pages