Drywall Suspension System - 57 / 60 Pages
Curved Drywall Ceilings
A. Commercial-quality, cold-rolled steel, hot-dipped galvanized finish.
B. USG flat drywall suspension systems:
1. ain tees: Fire-Rated Heavy Duty classification 1-1/2 high x 144 long, integral reversible splice with knurled face.
DGLW26 1-1/2 Face DGL-26 15/16 Face
DGL26 15/16 Face
2. Cross members: Fire-Rated members with knurled face.
ross Tees: DGLW-424 cross tee 1-1/2 high x 48 long with 1-1/2 wide face. Tees must have quick release
cross tee ends to provide positive locking and removability without the need for tools.
3. ccessory cross tees: Cross tees must have knurled faces. Cross tees have quick release cross tee ends to
provide positive locking and removability without the need for tools.
1-1/2 high x 24 long with 15/16 face
1-1/2 high x 48 long with 15/16 face
1-1/2 high x 24 long with 1-1/2 face
1-1/2 high x 48 long with 1-1/2 face
4. Wall moldings: Knurled face.
144 x 1-5/8 x 1 channel molding.
1-1/2 x 1 x 144
C. USG curved drywall suspension systems:
1. alley tees (face of grid convex): 1-1/2 high x 1-1/2 knurled face with partially corrugated bulb and cross-tee
holes at 8 o.c. Made of hot-dipped galvanized steel.
2. ault tees (face of grid concave): 1-1/2 high x 1-1/2 knurled face with cross-tee holes at 8 o.c. Made of hotV
dipped galvanized steel.
1. Transition clip DGTC-90
2. Splice clip DGSC-180
3. Wall attachment clip DGWC
4. Splice plate
5. Hub DGHUB
E. ypsum panels
1. ypsum panels manufactured in accordance with ASTMC36.
2. /4, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8 Sheetrock brand gypsum panels (Regular, Firecode, Firecode C). (see USG Drywall/Steel
Framed Systems Specifications—SA923 09250-USG-3).
F. SG Sheetrock brand drywall accessories; trims, expansion joints, sealants, joint compound materials.
(see USG Gypsum Panels & Accessories Specifications SA927 09250.
Metal, Paper or
Corner bead: Minimum #26 gauge, zinc alloy with or without paper flanges or plastic bead.
Casing bead: Minimum #24 gauge, zinc alloy or plastic with expanded flanges.
Control joints: Minimum #26 gauge, zinc alloy, extruded aluminum or plastic with expanded flanges.
Conventional gypsum panel fasteners (ASTM C1002). No. 6 Type-S, HiLo bugle head, self-drilling, self-tapping
4 USG Drywall Suspension System
All USG catalogues and technical brochures
USG CEILING CATALOG
Clean Room? ClimaPlus?
Environmental Product Declaration
USG Ceiling Systems - SC2000
Plaster Systems Brochure
DUROCK Shower System Catalog
Retail - Ceilings systems catalogue